Windows 10: Microsoft related apps won't open, even after factory resetting the PC

Discus and support Microsoft related apps won't open, even after factory resetting the PC in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; So, whenever I try opening a Microsoft related app except for Edge for some reason It opens for one second, then immediately closes. The Photos app... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Micah Bell232, Jun 9, 2023.

1. Microsoft related apps won't open, even after factory resetting the PC

So, whenever I try opening a Microsoft related app except for Edge for some reason It opens for one second, then immediately closes. The Photos app also has that problem, which means I have to use a 3rd party app to access my photos. I've tried almost everything, and they won't open still. I have no clue how to fix this, but here's the error code: 0xc0000020Maybe it has something to do with my hardware? I don't really know, but hopefully anybody can figure this out.

:)

Micah Bell232, Jun 9, 2023
Thema:

Microsoft related apps won't open, even after factory resetting the PC

1. Microsoft related apps won't open, even after factory resetting the PC - Similar Threads - Microsoft related apps

2. Microsoft store won't open after a factory reset

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft store won't open after a factory reset: Hello, I'm using a pc with a windows 11 s mode as an OS, I had to factory reset, and as a result, I can't open the microsoft store. It tells me that I need another app to do so. Also I can't open the windows powershell as well with the same mesg as the reason. Could you help...
  3. Microsoft store won't open after a factory reset

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft store won't open after a factory reset: Hello, I'm using a pc with a windows 11 s mode as an OS, I had to factory reset, and as a result, I can't open the microsoft store. It tells me that I need another app to do so. Also I can't open the windows powershell as well with the same mesg as the reason. Could you help...
  4. Microsoft related apps won't open, even after factory resetting the PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft related apps won't open, even after factory resetting the PC: So, whenever I try opening a Microsoft related app except for Edge for some reason It opens for one second, then immediately closes. The Photos app also has that problem, which means I have to use a 3rd party app to access my photos. I've tried almost everything, and they...
  5. Microsoft related apps won't open, even after factory resetting the PC

Microsoft related apps won't open, even after factory resetting the PC: So, whenever I try opening a Microsoft related app except for Edge for some reason It opens for one second, then immediately closes. The Photos app also has that problem, which means I have to use a 3rd party app to access my photos. I've tried almost everything, and they...
  6. Microsoft store will not open even after I factory reset my computer.

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft store will not open even after I factory reset my computer.: I've tried so many different methods to get it to open but none of them work. At this point I'm thinking it might be a hardware issue, any ideas?...
  7. Microsoft store will not open even after I factory reset my computer.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft store will not open even after I factory reset my computer.: I've tried so many different methods to get it to open but none of them work. At this point I'm thinking it might be a hardware issue, any ideas?...
  8. Microsoft store will not open even after I factory reset my computer.

9. Microsoft Store won't open at all, even after resetting Windows

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Store won't open at all, even after resetting Windows: As the title says, I'm can't open Microsoft Store at all, even after resetting Windows. I also cannot open any Windows Apps. This is really frustrating....
  10. Pc won't boot after factory reset.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Pc won't boot after factory reset.: I have a Lenovo erazer x310 and when i resetted it it wont boot. It shows the lenovo screen but does not go further than that not even in BIOS. The computer was working fine until now....