Windows 10: Microsoft releases a new patch to fix update issues on Windows 10

Discus and support Microsoft releases a new patch to fix update issues on Windows 10 in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; Microsoft today started rolling out a new patch to fix issues with Windows Update. The patch KB4056254 is supposed to fix the update issues on Windows... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by WinLatest, Jun 18, 2018.

1. WinLatest New Member

Microsoft releases a new patch to fix update issues on Windows 10

Microsoft today started rolling out a new patch to fix issues with Windows Update. The patch KB4056254 is supposed to fix the update issues on Windows 10 version 1703 (Creators Update) and older, including version 1507 (original Windows 10 RTM).

It’s worth mentioning that Microsoft released a similar patch earlier this year. If you have ever faced any weird problems with Windows Update, you might want to install the new patch on your system, but keep in mind that the update is offered to select devices only, and there’s no way to install it manually.

The update called Windows 10 update facilitation service (KB4056254) is aimed at some systems that previously experienced issues and prevented an upgrade.

“This update includes files and resources to address issues affecting background update processes in the Windows Update servicing stack. Maintaining Window Update service health and performance helps ensure that quality updates are installed seamlessly on your device and help to improve the reliability and security of devices running Windows 10,” Microsoft explains on the KB page linked above,” Microsoft said in a support page.

Microsoft says that only certain builds of Windows 10 Versions 1507, 1511, 1607, and 1703 will receive and require this update.

The post Microsoft releases a new patch to fix update issues on Windows 10 appeared first on Windows Latest

Weiterlesen...

WinLatest, Jun 18, 2018
  2. D_o_S Win User

Microsoft issues new patches

Microsoft Corp. has released its security software patches for April, addressing an unpatched bug in the Internet Explorer browser that hackers had been exploiting for several weeks.

As expected, the company released five patches, called "updates" in Microsoft parlance, addressing a number of critical vulnerabilities in IE and the Windows operating system. Microsoft also released an update for Outlook Express, rated "important," and a fix for Windows FrontPage Server Extensions and SharePoint Team Services 2002, rated "moderate."

Source: Computerworld

D_o_S, Jun 20, 2018
  3. New install Windows 10 (issue solved)

It's good that you're not experiencing any issues. Unfortunately many folks are, a quick Google search will show the same info im offering the OP.

Heres a couple examples:

Here

Here

It's basically what I mentioned above, small issues here and there ,but nothing to end your day.. for the most part.

I know it's anecdotal, but for my experience 95% of the time it's perfectly fine. The issues I've run into wouldn't be enough for me to roll back , but they would be enough (had I not installed it yet) ,to avoid it for another couple weeks which is why I'm suggesting it to the OP

Windows 10 Fall Creators Update problems and complaints
    • Installation problems with the Fall Creators Update
    • Microsoft Edge problems with the Fall Creators Update
    • Drivers problems with the Fall Creators Update
    • Experience problems with the Fall Creators Update
    keep in mind, as of recently, the FCU is installed on 5% of devices roughly.....

jboydgolfer, Jun 20, 2018
  4. Microsoft releases a new patch to fix update issues on Windows 10

dorsetknob, Jun 20, 2018
Thema:

Microsoft releases a new patch to fix update issues on Windows 10

1. Microsoft releases a new patch to fix update issues on Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Microsoft releases patch

2. Microsoft Patch Update Issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Patch Update Issue: Hi, Please make me learn something about patch update. As on my SIEM my windows agent give me critical alert for not installing the following updateKB4011715 patch is not installed KB5029244 patch is not installed KB5022282 patch is not installed KB5021233 patch is not...
  3. Microsoft Patch Update Issue

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Patch Update Issue: Hi, Please make me learn something about patch update. As on my SIEM my windows agent give me critical alert for not installing the following updateKB4011715 patch is not installed KB5029244 patch is not installed KB5022282 patch is not installed KB5021233 patch is not...
  4. Microsoft Patch Update Issue

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  5. Time to Patch: Microsoft released security patch for actively exploited issue

in Windows 10 News
    Time to Patch: Microsoft released security patch for actively exploited issue: Microsoft released security updates for Windows yesterday on the March 2023 Patch Day. Among the patched security updates, several of which are rated critical by Microsoft, is a security issue that is exploited actively in the wild. The issue was reported by Google's Threat...
  6. Windows 10 KB5004476 emergency patch released to fix Xbox issues

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10 KB5004476 emergency patch released to fix Xbox issues: Microsoft has published a new Windows 10 KB5004476 emergency (out of the band) optional update for PCs running version 21H1, version 20H2 and version 2004. As per the tech giant, Windows 10’s latest emergency update will address issues experienced when using the Xbox Game...
  7. Update woes that never end: Microsoft halts Patch of a Patch of a Patch rollout to fix...

in Windows 10 News
    Update woes that never end: Microsoft halts Patch of a Patch of a Patch rollout to fix...: March 2021 has not been a particularly good month for some users of Microsoft's Windows 10 operating system. The company released the cumulative updates for March that fixed security issues on all supported versions of Windows. Shortly thereafter, reports emerged that...
  8. Microsoft releases second update to fix printing issues on Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft releases second update to fix printing issues on Windows 10: Microsoft released a second update to address printing issues on the company's Windows 10 operating system. The new update has been released for all Windows 10 versions starting with Windows 10 version 1607. The update fixes the new printing issue that occurred on some...
  9. Microsoft releases out-of-band update to fix Windows 10 printing issues

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft releases out-of-band update to fix Windows 10 printing issues: Microsoft acknowledged several bugs in Windows earlier this week. One of the issues affected printing on some devices and the company stated that it was investigating the issue at the time of publication. Information was scarce but Microsoft revealed that it affected all...
  10. Microsoft acknowledges two new issues in Windows 10 April 2018 Update patch

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft acknowledges two new issues in Windows 10 April 2018 Update patch: A couple of weeks ago, Microsoft rolled out a cumulative update (KB4462933) for Windows 10 version 1803. The cumulative update was rolled out on October 24 for users who have installed Windows 10 April 2018 Update and it fixed several issues with the OS. The cumulative...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. install microsoft patch they talking about on the new

2. Windows 10 and microsoft office issues fix or patch