Windows 10: Microsoft releases biannual digital trust reports

Discus and support Microsoft releases biannual digital trust reports in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; Microsoft has released its latest biannual digital trust reports on the Microsoft Reports Hub. These reports consist of the Law Enforcement Requests... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Apr 29, 2019.

1. Brink Win User

Microsoft releases biannual digital trust reports

Source: Microsoft releases biannual digital trust reports - Microsoft on the Issues

:)

Brink, Apr 29, 2019
  2. Brink Win User

Source: Microsoft releases biannual digital trust reports - Microsoft on the Issues

Brink, Apr 29, 2019
  3. Brink Win User

Brink, Apr 29, 2019
  4. Brink Win User

Microsoft releases biannual transparency reports

Source: Microsoft releases biannual transparency reports - Microsoft on the Issues

Brink, Apr 29, 2019
Thema:

1. Microsoft releases biannual digital trust reports - Similar Threads - Microsoft releases biannual

2. Are the biannual feature updates cumulative?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Are the biannual feature updates cumulative?: Five or so years ago I had bought a copy of windows 10 for my laptop, and recently I decided it was time to wipe and reload the OS. The ISO that I had purchased is build 1607. Would I be missing any features if I jumped ahead to installing the most recent feature version, or...
  3. Are the biannual feature updates cumulative?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Are the biannual feature updates cumulative?: Five or so years ago I had bought a copy of windows 10 for my laptop, and recently I decided it was time to wipe and reload the OS. The ISO that I had purchased is build 1607. Would I be missing any features if I jumped ahead to installing the most recent feature version, or...
  4. Are the biannual feature updates cumulative?

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. Microsoft Digital Defense report - odd data or information missing?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Microsoft Digital Defense report - odd data or information missing?: Dear Readers,The Microsoft Digital Defense report is out. And I notice something odd, just like the previous reports.This report shows that there are "Nation state threats", I am guessing that these nation states are trying to hack resources hosted on the Microsoft...
  6. WER error reporter not reporting;missing files; Building Windows Trust...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    WER error reporter not reporting;missing files; Building Windows Trust...: Could someone help me gather the correct information for these persistent crashing processes that I'm only able to view via Administration Tools\SystemInformation\Software Environment\ Windows Error Reporting Maybe sporadically in other places but only bread crumbs. From what...
  7. Microsoft releases biannual digital trust reports

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft releases biannual digital trust reports: Microsoft has released its latest biannual digital trust reports on the Microsoft Reports Hub. These reports consist of the Law Enforcement Requests Report, U.S. National Security Orders Report and Content Removal Request Reports. In light of passage of the CLOUD Act in the...
  8. Microsoft releases biannual digital trust reports

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft releases biannual digital trust reports: Today, Microsoft is releasing its latest biannual digital trust reports on the Microsoft Reports Hub. These reports consist of the Law Enforcement Requests Report, U.S. National Security Orders Report and Content Removal Requests Report. The Law Enforcement Requests Report...
  9. Microsoft releases 2017 Corporate Social Responsibility report

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft releases 2017 Corporate Social Responsibility report: Today Microsoft released our 2017 Annual Report and our 2017 Corporate Responsibility Report. These reports reflect our commitment that delivering on our mission extends well beyond our products and services. It includes a deep commitment to operate our business, deploy...
  10. Microsoft releases biannual transparency reports

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft releases biannual transparency reports: Today Microsoft is releasing its most recent biannual transparency reports on the Microsoft Transparency Hub. These reports consist of the Law Enforcement Requests Report, U.S. National Security Orders Report and Content Removal Requests Report. The Law Enforcement...