Windows 10: Microsoft releases emergency patch for all versions of Windows

Discus and support Microsoft releases emergency patch for all versions of Windows in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Microsoft has released an emergency out-of-band patch for a critical flaw, affecting all supported versions of Windows. Users running Windows... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Borg 386, Jul 19, 2015.

1. Borg 386 Win User

Microsoft releases emergency patch for all versions of Windows

Microsoft releases emergency patch for all versions of Windows | ZDNet

:)

Borg 386, Jul 19, 2015
  2. Shubhayog Win User

Windows Phone 8.1 - Facebook News Feed issue.

Hard reset is no solution... !!

I had my device hard reset too, but that did not resolve the problem. I think, Microsoft needs to do an emergency patch release for this app to fix all the issues. Test it thoroughly before they make it available for the world to download on the Marketplace!
    It will save a lot of agony for all... !!

I hope Microsoft is listening... !!

Thanks.

Shubhayog, Jul 19, 2015
  3. 2017-12 cumalative Update for Windows 10 Version 1709 for x64 based Systems (KB4054517) wont install

Windows update systems are currently messed up due to Patches being rolled out on Selective Systems because of the Emergency patches of Meltdown and Spectre Bug. I suggest waiting until next Tuesday when the next set of updates are released.

Sumit Dhiman2, Jul 19, 2015
Thema:

Microsoft releases emergency patch for all versions of Windows

1. Microsoft releases emergency patch for all versions of Windows - Similar Threads - Microsoft releases emergency

2. Is Microsoft released December2022 cumulative patches for this month?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is Microsoft released December2022 cumulative patches for this month?: Is Microsoft released December2022 cumulative patches for this month? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/is-microsoft-released-december2022-cumulative/511c6e4f-36c3-4442-9861-f4c73f2d216c
  3. System panic with USB printer connected after Jul 6 emergency patch release

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    System panic with USB printer connected after Jul 6 emergency patch release: Following the recent emergency patch for the print spooler vulnerability my system panics and reboots. I have narrowed it down to when my printer is connected via USB, if I disconnect the USB the system will not panic.I have a Brother MFC-J885DW with the latest firmware and...
  4. Windows 10 KB5004476 emergency patch released to fix Xbox issues

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10 KB5004476 emergency patch released to fix Xbox issues: Microsoft has published a new Windows 10 KB5004476 emergency (out of the band) optional update for PCs running version 21H1, version 20H2 and version 2004. As per the tech giant, Windows 10’s latest emergency update will address issues experienced when using the Xbox Game...
  5. Will Microsoft release a patched Adobe flash version 32.0.0.433 that supports the Adobe...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Will Microsoft release a patched Adobe flash version 32.0.0.433 that supports the Adobe...: Currently Adobe has a Flash installation of version 32.0.0.433 for ActiveX that is only supported on Windows 7. The version that is currently released for Windows 10 is 32.0.0.387 and this version does not support the recently added white list capability of Flash. Once...
  6. Microsoft releases cumulative updates for all Windows versions

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft releases cumulative updates for all Windows versions: Microsoft released cumulative updates for all supported versions of the company's Windows operating system on October 3, 2019. The updates are cumulative and address two issues, printing issues and a feature on demand installation issue, that were introduced in earlier...
  7. Emergency patch for Microsoft September 2019

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Emergency patch for Microsoft September 2019: Kim Komando reports a major security flaw in IE 11 - where is the patch to fix this? Why is this not an auto update through Windows? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/emergency-patch-for-microsoft-september-2019/43b7d724-5ae6-4c4c-a444-bfc8c76834fc
  8. Microsoft releases fourth preview of Windows 10 version 1809 patch KB4469342

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft releases fourth preview of Windows 10 version 1809 patch KB4469342: Microsoft released the fourth version of the cumulative update patch KB4469342 for the company's Windows 10 version 1809 operating system to the release preview ring. The latest version of the patch brings the build to 17763.168; if it holds up, Microsoft could push it to...
  9. Microsoft has just released an emergency security patch

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft has just released an emergency security patch: Just read this now Microsoft Issues Emergency Windows Security Update For A Critical Vulnerability If your computer is running Microsoft's Windows operating system, then you need to apply this emergency patch immediately. By immediately, I mean now!...
  10. Microsoft issues emergency patch for all versions of Windows

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft issues emergency patch for all versions of Windows: Microsoft has released an emergency out-of-band patch for a "critical"-rated security vulnerability, affecting all supported versions of Windows. The software giant said in an advisory Tuesday that users visiting a specially-crafted website can lead to remote code...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. Cumulative Update for Windows 10 Version 1809 for x64-based Systems (KB4482887) Error 0x80070002