Windows 10: Microsoft releases Surface Headphones in the UK

Discus and support Microsoft releases Surface Headphones in the UK in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; [ATTACH] Surface Headphones are now available to buy in the UK, Microsoft has announced. The over-ear, wireless device has previously only been... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Nov 29, 2018.

1. Brink Win User

Microsoft releases Surface Headphones in the UK

Source: Microsoft releases Surface Headphones in the UK - Microsoft News Centre UK

:)

Brink, Nov 29, 2018
  2. Tommy Win User

Type Cover 2 not working with WIndows 10 (Release)

So, after suggesting checking for firmware updates, it does appear there was a firmware release July 23, 2015 that resolves this issue. The step-by-step directions as well as the firmware release history for the Surface Pro 2 can be found here.

Tommy, Nov 29, 2018
  3. Microsoft launches Surface Computing

The launch of Microsoft Surface marks the beginning of a new technology category and a user-interface revolution. Surface, Microsoft’s first surface computer, provides effortless interaction with digital content through natural hand gestures, touch and physical objects. Surface computing breaks down traditional barriers between people and technology, changing the way people interact with all kinds of everyday information — from photos to maps to menus.

Key features demonstrated in the videos included:
    • Multi-touch ability.
    • Recognition and syncing of wireless devices by placing on touch panel
    • Ability to identify non-digital devices, such as a drink glass, based on shape.
    • Hand gesture system to further interact with the touch panel.
    • New, non-windows based interface.
    The videos really speak for themselves. According to the website, Surface technology will be
    available in Winter 2007.

Source: Microsoft Surface

wazzledoozle, Nov 29, 2018
  4. Microsoft releases Surface Headphones in the UK

Surface Pro 4 not working properly.

Hello,

Thank you for the reply.

I suggest you follow the steps below to fix issues with audio and check if that helps

1. Right click on the
      speaker icon which is on the bottom right corner.
    2. Select Sound option
      from the list.
    3. Under Playback tab, Right click on
      speakers\headphones.
    4. Select Advance option.
    5. Under Advance tab, click on
      Restore Defaults.

If the issue still persists, you can also try the steps from the following article to

troubleshoot Surface sound and audio accessories

Hope it helps.

Sandeep Kumar M

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Sandeep_KM, Nov 29, 2018
Thema:

Microsoft releases Surface Headphones in the UK

1. Microsoft releases Surface Headphones in the UK - Similar Threads - Microsoft releases Surface

2. Wired headphones not working on new Microsoft Surface Studio

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Wired headphones not working on new Microsoft Surface Studio: I have a basic pair of wired headphones. They work on my other devices. I cannot get them to work on my new Microsoft Surface Studio. Speakers work fine on the laptop. I have tried Troubleshooting installs the latest driver and restarts my computer, but this hasn't worked....
  3. Wired headphones not working on new Microsoft Surface Studio

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wired headphones not working on new Microsoft Surface Studio: I have a basic pair of wired headphones. They work on my other devices. I cannot get them to work on my new Microsoft Surface Studio. Speakers work fine on the laptop. I have tried Troubleshooting installs the latest driver and restarts my computer, but this hasn't worked....
  4. Microsoft UK Support

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Microsoft UK Support: Hi, can someone please provide the UK support phone number for Microsoft/products please. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-uk-support/b94beb11-dd02-4404-b88d-78e3d2737542
  5. How to change to Microsoft UK

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    How to change to Microsoft UK: Need help with changing to Microsoft UK from US site and also detecting Malicious sofyware on virus on my Surface Pro 4 please https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/how-to-change-to-microsoft-uk/2720124f-e1c3-4493-aecb-b2a3c5ff5a34
  6. Surface 1 Headphones audio

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Surface 1 Headphones audio: I recently got Surface 1 headphones shipped over from Canada I'm in the UK and have encountered a problem recently. I'm in teams meetings and can hear audio fine, but if I open a separate tab or application such as spotify, I don't get any audio from the new tab opened. I can...
  7. New Surface Headphones firmware update released - September 4

in Windows 10 News
    New Surface Headphones firmware update released - September 4: Improvements and fixes in the update September 2020 Updates September 04 release The following updates are available for Surface Headphones 2: Firmware version Update info 1.0.5.78.29 Update to support Spanish and Italian Language packs. Source:...
  8. Microsoft sites down in UK?

in Windows 10 Support
    Microsoft sites down in UK?: Trying to get to the Win 10 page, Access Denied or links in the Tutorial section just produces a blank page? Anyone else with this problem? 56441
  9. Microsoft Releases Major Firmware Update for Surface Book, Surface Pro

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft Releases Major Firmware Update for Surface Book, Surface Pro: Microsoft Releases Major Firmware Update for Surface Book, Surface Pro 4 April firmware updates available for the latest Surface [img] Microsoft has just released this month’s firmware updates for the Surface Book and the Surface Pro 4, the company’s latest...
  10. Microsoft Rewards offer in UK

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft Rewards offer in UK: I believe Bing Rewards, now renamed as Microsoft Rewards have previously been available to US users, or at least those who set up their PCs as if they were in the US. Yesterday, I was offered the chance to enrol, although I have read that the service opened in May for the...