Windows 10: Microsoft releases Windows 10 version 20H2 details on WHCP activities

Discus and support Microsoft releases Windows 10 version 20H2 details on WHCP activities in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; Windows 10, version 20H2 release will not bring updates to the Windows Hardware Compatibility Program and follow the same pattern as 19H2. Given below... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Jul 24, 2020.

1. Brink Win User

Microsoft releases Windows 10 version 20H2 details on WHCP activities

Source: https://techcommunity.microsoft.com/...p/ba-p/1543885

:)

Brink, Jul 24, 2020
  2. Brink Win User

Source: https://techcommunity.microsoft.com/...p/ba-p/1543885

Brink, Jul 27, 2020
  3. Bree Win User

The 'month' name hasn't been set yet as that gets chosen nearer the time it is ready for release, but it looks like it's going to be 'October' or 'November'. However the version has already been set, it is version 2009 in the current Insider preview of 20H1.

Windows 10 Insider Preview Beta Channel Build 19042.330 (20H2) June 16

4. marief Win User

thank you, mine is showing 20H2 in winver so I wasn't sure the version they had set

marief, Jul 27, 2020
Thema:

1. Microsoft releases Windows 10 version 20H2 details on WHCP activities - Similar Threads - Microsoft releases version

2. Windows 10, version 20H2

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10, version 20H2: Hi, I'm having trouble installing Windows 10, version 20H2. After several attempts, each time I end up with the error message "Windows installation could not configure Windows to run on this computer's hardware" and then the device shuts down almost immediately. I went back...
  3. Windows 10 Version 20H2

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Windows 10 Version 20H2: I was forced to reinstall the Windows with the 20H2 version, once this update wouldn't install in my older Windows version. This was recommended by a senior member of your forum. Now, I am having Stop Code errors with apparently no cause. They appear randomly. The screen...
  4. Can't Activate Windows 10 version 20H2

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Can't Activate Windows 10 version 20H2: Hello, I have windows 10 version 20H2 and I Tried many times to activate it and gave me can't activated and the error is 0xC004F074, Please advise https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-activate-windows-10-version-20h2/05e74704-7593-4f01-92c5-6d128f67bea1
  5. Microsoft provides details on Windows 10 version 21H1 release (WHCP)

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft provides details on Windows 10 version 21H1 release (WHCP): The Windows 10, version 21H1 release will not bring updates to the Windows Hardware Compatibility Program and will follow the same guidelines as 20H2. Below are more details with respect to all WHCP-related activities. Windows Hardware Compatibility Program (WHCP)...
  6. Has there been a fix released for the driver issues with the new 20h2 version release ?...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Has there been a fix released for the driver issues with the new 20h2 version release ?...: I just keep getting an error message that I don't have an output device installed , yet all my devices are installed but it won't let me update the drivers, just keeps sending me around in circles. HELP!!!! PLEASE!!! Jeffriel...
  7. Windows 10 19H2 Release will not bring updates to WHCP

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10 19H2 Release will not bring updates to WHCP: Compared to the prior Windows releases, we have made flexibilities into the WHCP in 19H2 release, our intent is to enable partner to focus on the quality aspect of products, and less about the oriented activities. Windows Hardware Compatibility program (WHCP) activities:...
  8. More details on Windows 10 version 1909 release date revealed

in Windows 10 News
    More details on Windows 10 version 1909 release date revealed: Windows 10 version 1909 (codenamed 19H2) was expected to land on October 2 and October 8 but now it appears that the update will be finalized later this month. Windows 10 version 1909, which is a minor feature update for Windows 10, could be finalized by the end of next week...
  9. Windows 10 Release information details, Versions, Known & resolved issues and more

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10 Release information details, Versions, Known & resolved issues and more: [ATTACH] [ATTACH]The past few years Microsoft has been more transparent than ever. The Redmond giant had published a page which lists down all known issues, date when the issue was resolved, information on when they were resolved, and support time left [...] This post...
  10. Now accepting Windows 10 version 1903 submissions for WHCP

in Windows 10 News
    Now accepting Windows 10 version 1903 submissions for WHCP: Windows 10, version 1903 hardware driver submissions for Windows Hardware Compatibility Program (WHCP) are now being accepted at the Partner Center for Windows Hardware. The updated version of the Windows Hardware Lab Kit (HLK), along with updated playlists for testing...