Windows 10: Microsoft Remote Desktop after add user to the Protected Users group

Discus and support Microsoft Remote Desktop after add user to the Protected Users group in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I need to connect to the company Server, and I get this error:A user account restriction such as a time restriction prevents me from logging... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Reinaldo Malo1, Dec 1, 2023.

1. Microsoft Remote Desktop after add user to the Protected Users group

I need to connect to the company Server, and I get this error:A user account restriction such as a time restriction prevents me from logging in.[Content]A user account restriction such as a time restriction prevents you from logging in. For assistance, contact your system administrator or technical support staff.[Expanded Information] Código de error: 0xc07 Código de error extendido: 0x0 Marca de tiempo UTC: 12/01/23 12:44:22 PMI need your Help Please Regards, Reinaldo Malo

:)

Reinaldo Malo1, Dec 1, 2023
Thema:

Microsoft Remote Desktop after add user to the Protected Users group

1. Microsoft Remote Desktop after add user to the Protected Users group - Similar Threads - Microsoft Remote Desktop

2. Microsoft Remote Desktop after add user to the Protected Users group

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Remote Desktop after add user to the Protected Users group: I need to connect to the company Server, and I get this error:A user account restriction such as a time restriction prevents me from logging in.[Content]A user account restriction such as a time restriction prevents you from logging in. For assistance, contact your system...
  3. Microsoft Remote Desktop after add user to the Protected Users group

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Remote Desktop after add user to the Protected Users group: I need to connect to the company Server, and I get this error:A user account restriction such as a time restriction prevents me from logging in.[Content]A user account restriction such as a time restriction prevents you from logging in. For assistance, contact your system...
  4. Add users for Remote Desktop

in Windows 10 Customization
    Add users for Remote Desktop: Hi All,This may seem like a simple question but I cannot find an answer after much searching. I want to set up Remote Desktop to access a computer let's call it computer2 over the internet from my home computer computer1. Both computers are running Windows 10 Pro. I...
  5. Microsoft Remote Desktop - The User Account Did Not Work

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Microsoft Remote Desktop - The User Account Did Not Work: Hi, Recently I downloaded Microsoft Remote Desktop on my Mac so that I can remotely access my Windows laptop which is on the same network. However, on entering the details for my Microsoft account, I received an error telling me that "The User Account Did Not Work" as shown...
  6. Remote Desktop - Multiple Users

Remote Desktop - Multiple Users: I have set up my primary PC in my basement and am using a laptop to remote into it in my office. I have remote desktop set up so that I as the primary user (admin) can log in, but I would like to set up additional profiles so that my kids can log in using their profiles on...
  7. remote desktop users

remote desktop users: I have a problem in that i user disconnects the other user, more detail below: The main pc (called Server-pc) has 3 users, 'administrator', 'owner' and 'client'. another computer has 1 user (client) when the 'owner' is using the server-pc and the another pc user on pc...
  8. Deny Users and Groups to Log on with Remote Desktop in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Deny Users and Groups to Log on with Remote Desktop in Windows 10: How to: Deny Users and Groups to Log on with Remote Desktop in Windows 10 How to Deny Users and Groups to Log on with Remote Desktop in Windows 10 You can use the Remote Desktop Connection (mstsc.exe) or connect to and control your Windows 10 PC from a remote device....
  9. Allow or Prevent Users and Groups to Log on with Remote Desktop

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Allow or Prevent Users and Groups to Log on with Remote Desktop: How to: Allow or Prevent Users and Groups to Log on with Remote Desktop How to Allow or Prevent Users and Groups to Log on with Remote Desktop in Windows 10 You can use the Remote Desktop Connection (mstsc.exe) or connect to and control your Windows 10 PC from a remote...
  10. Add or Remove Remote Desktop Users in Windows

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Add or Remove Remote Desktop Users in Windows: How to: Add or Remove Remote Desktop Users in Windows How to Add or Remove Remote Desktop Users in Windows You can use the Remote Desktop Connection (mstsc.exe) or connect to and control your Windows PC from a remote device. When you allow remote desktop connections to...