Windows 10: Microsoft Remote Desktop RD Client

Discus and support Microsoft Remote Desktop RD Client in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; yesterday I took delivery of a new iPad. Having updated it I followed instruction for setting up my Windows 10 Pro PC, connected the iPad and saw it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by MurrayMuspratt-Rouse, Mar 27, 2020.

1. Microsoft Remote Desktop RD Client

yesterday I took delivery of a new iPad. Having updated it I followed instruction for setting up my Windows 10 Pro PC, connected the iPad and saw it sync it. I then opened RD Client and added a PC. I used the PC's IP address to identify it, and the router address as the gateway. When I eventually got that setup correct I was able to connect to the PC, and the desktop appeared on the iPad. At the same time the PC.s screen went blank. I managed to open up an Excel spreadsheet, having difficulty with using the mouse, and eventually closed the iPad session, I then found that the RD Client had not cleared what it was displaying from the PC the PC screen was still blank. I deleted it and set it all up again. The last time I ran it I actually shut the PC down from the remote desktop on the IPad.

I am sure I have made many errors or omissions. A pointer to a user guide for Remote Desktop, telling me how to use all the new functions in version 10.0.0.20 would much appreciated!

Many thanks in advance

Murray

:)

MurrayMuspratt-Rouse, Mar 27, 2020
  2. JayKingTL Win User

RD (Remote Desktop) client Credentials

Hello, I have got my ipad air and i'm trying to remote my laptop from it with RD client which is being annoying now.

I have complete all the steps now i'm stuck in credentials, i do not have password and im using windows 10 pro logged in with my microsft account...

please what or were is my username and password in my windows 10 where is locaated please and thank you.

JayKingTL, Mar 27, 2020
  3. Nikhar_K Win User
    Right Shift key for in Remote Desktop client for Android gets stuck

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I understand that your query regarding Remote Desktop client on Android.

We do have a dedicated forum for issues concerning to Remote Desktop clients, let me point you in the right direction, where you will get assistance on this issue. I would suggest you to post your query in

TechNet forums
    , where we have support professionals who are well equipped with the knowledge on Remote Desktop clients.

Article for reference:

Regards,

Nikhar Khare

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Nikhar_K, Mar 27, 2020
  4. Microsoft Remote Desktop RD Client

iOS RD Client Error 0x204 Cannot connect to remote computer.

Hello,

I have a windows 10 workstation, latest version and a windows 2012 R2 server on the same LAN. I remote in via OpenVPN and MS Remote Desktop on my mac and Microsoft RD Client on iOS. I am able to connect to all windows 10 workstations and server 2012 from
    my mac, but can only RD into the Server 2012 R2 machine from iOS RD Client. I am unable to connect to any of the 3 windows 10 workstations from iOS RD Client.

I have checked, double checked settings, updated the app on iOS, verified my openVPN profile, etc. To reiterate...I can connect to any machine on my mac, but only to the server 2012 r2 machine from my iOS device.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Jeremy

Jeremy Mitchell (jeremy.mitchell), Mar 27, 2020
Thema:

Microsoft Remote Desktop RD Client

1. Microsoft Remote Desktop RD Client - Similar Threads - Microsoft Remote Desktop

2. Remote Desktop WEB CLIENT

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Remote Desktop WEB CLIENT: Hi There, I would like to access my computer1 running OS windows10 from another computer2 by using the Remote Desktop WEB Client.PC1 - OS win 10 <-------------------RD web client FIREFOX - PC2 Do you guys know if it's possible on windows 10 ?Does any one have a detailled...
  3. Remote Desktop WEB CLIENT

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Remote Desktop WEB CLIENT: Hi There, I would like to access my computer1 running OS windows10 from another computer2 by using the Remote Desktop WEB Client.PC1 - OS win 10 <-------------------RD web client FIREFOX - PC2 Do you guys know if it's possible on windows 10 ?Does any one have a detailled...
  4. Remote Desktop WEB CLIENT

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. Bug with Remote Desktop Client

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bug with Remote Desktop Client: Hi, I have been trying to trace a bug that has been happening within our organisation for the last month or so. Users started reporting that when they login to RDP sessions internal or external if they are required to enter there credentials the MSTSC client just sits and...
  6. Bug with Remote Desktop Client

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bug with Remote Desktop Client: Hi, I have been trying to trace a bug that has been happening within our organisation for the last month or so. Users started reporting that when they login to RDP sessions internal or external if they are required to enter there credentials the MSTSC client just sits and...
  7. Bug with Remote Desktop Client

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  8. Microsoft: RD Web Client

Microsoft: RD Web Client: How do I log in to my Microsoft account with this? The site said "You don't have access to this Your sign-in was successful but you don't have permission to access this resource. More details" What is wrong? I do have a Microsoft Account. If this is an error, will you please...
  9. RD client setup

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    RD client setup: Hi, I have been trying so long to setup the RD client on my IOS device. But i can’t figure out what i have to type in “Useraccount”. It says Domain/User or User@Domain. I have everything else setup properly I think, and i also already filled in my Pc-name or Ip-adress. I...
  10. iOS RD Client Error 0x204 Cannot connect to remote computer.

iOS RD Client Error 0x204 Cannot connect to remote computer.: Hello, I have a windows 10 workstation, latest version and a windows 2012 R2 server on the same LAN. I remote in via OpenVPN and MS Remote Desktop on my mac and Microsoft RD Client on iOS. I am able to connect to all windows 10 workstations and server 2012 from my mac, but...