Windows 10: Microsoft Remote Destkop used for Android to control Windows 11 always lost connection

Discus and support Microsoft Remote Destkop used for Android to control Windows 11 always lost connection in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hello. I used rd client on my phone VIVO IQOO10 , Origin OS base on Android 12 to control my Windows 11 computer, but the connection always lost... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by yuyu Li, Nov 25, 2022.

1. yuyu Li Win User

Microsoft Remote Destkop used for Android to control Windows 11 always lost connection

Hello. I used rd client on my phone VIVO IQOO10 , Origin OS base on Android 12 to control my Windows 11 computer, but the connection always lost without any hint after minutes, and the app is just like stop responding ,as the screenshot shows.However, when I use iPad and another android phone in the same network, the remote desktop works well. I have searched for the reason and solution for days, and I have tried many solutions, but nothing works. Also I have check eventvwr, and the events seem no difference when I use different phones.

:)

yuyu Li, Nov 25, 2022

2. Connecting to Remote Desktop Connection using Android Phone

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I understand that you are facing issues while connecting to Remote Desktop to Windows PC using Android phone.

You can refer the article
    Get started with Remote Desktop on Android
    , and see if that helps.

However, as the issue is related to using Remote Desktop Connection on Android, I would suggest you to post your query on

TechNet forums
    , where we have expertise and support professionals who are well equipped with the knowledge on issues related to Remote Desktop Connection to assist you with your query.

Regards,

Prakhar Khare

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Prakhar_Khare, Nov 25, 2022
  3. farlex85 Win User
    Remote app for android

I recently traded in my iphone for an android, and just realized that hippo remote is iphone only. I'm looking for a similar app for android so I can use it as a remote for my htpc. Any suggestions?

farlex85, Nov 25, 2022
  4. Microsoft Remote Destkop used for Android to control Windows 11 always lost connection

Best android app for windows 7 remote control?

which is easy and best app for android for windows remote control..by which i can see my desktop on my mobile and operate desktop from mobile..

thx.

freebird_9924, Nov 25, 2022
Thema:

Microsoft Remote Destkop used for Android to control Windows 11 always lost connection

1. Microsoft Remote Destkop used for Android to control Windows 11 always lost connection - Similar Threads - Microsoft Remote Destkop

2. Connecting tablet to PC using Microsoft Remote

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Connecting tablet to PC using Microsoft Remote: I have installed Microsoft Remote app on my tablet. I tried to connect to my PC and see a dialogue box asking my user account and password. I have entered my Microsoft user name but don't know what password I am looking for? Help please!...
  3. Connecting tablet to PC using Microsoft Remote

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Connecting tablet to PC using Microsoft Remote: I have installed Microsoft Remote app on my tablet. I tried to connect to my PC and see a dialogue box asking my user account and password. I have entered my Microsoft user name but don't know what password I am looking for? Help please!...
  4. Microsoft remote pc for android

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft remote pc for android: I tried using the Microsoft remote desktop for android and I keep getting an error when trying to sign into my account I checked 3 times to make sure I'm using the right account and password please help...
  5. Microsoft remote pc for android

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft remote pc for android: I tried using the Microsoft remote desktop for android and I keep getting an error when trying to sign into my account I checked 3 times to make sure I'm using the right account and password please help...
  6. Microsoft Remote Destkop used for Android to control Windows 11 always lost connection

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Remote Destkop used for Android to control Windows 11 always lost connection: Hello. I used rd client on my phone VIVO IQOO10 , Origin OS base on Android 12 to control my Windows 11 computer, but the connection always lost without any hint after minutes, and the app is just like stop responding ,as the screenshot shows.However, when I use iPad and...
  7. Remote connection with controller help

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Remote connection with controller help: Is there a way to connect a DualShock 4 ps4 controller to my iPad Air, and then use it to control my PC when I remotely connect to it? submitted by /u/nckgrock [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/mjxgjb/remote_connection_with_controller_help/
  8. Unable to connect Android phone to laptop using Remote Desktop App

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Unable to connect Android phone to laptop using Remote Desktop App: It is Note 10 phone that I am trying to connect to the computer. But I get 0x104 error (app cannot find computer). Please, any help is appreciated...
  9. Can't Connect to Windows 10 Pro by Using Microsoft Remote Desktop for Android

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Can't Connect to Windows 10 Pro by Using Microsoft Remote Desktop for Android: I enabled Remote Desktop on my Windows 10 Pro PC, downloaded Microsoft Remote Desktop for Android, and then tried to connect to my PC by using Microsoft Remote Desktop for Android by typing its IP address, my email address and password for my Microsoft Account, but all I get...
  10. Microsoft took remote control of pc last night and lost connection

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Microsoft took remote control of pc last night and lost connection: Can not access internet or left click on bottom taskbar since losing connection with Microsoft technician who took remote control of pc last night when trying to help with update problem....