Windows 10: Microsoft remote display adapter

Discus and support Microsoft remote display adapter in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Microsoft remote display adapter was eliminated from the remote computer through the device manager and now when you try to connect to the remote... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by ЕвгенийЗарубин, Sep 29, 2019.

1. Microsoft remote display adapter

Microsoft remote display adapter was eliminated from the remote computer through the device manager and now when you try to connect to the remote desktop, only a black screen appears and the connection is disconnected after a minute. How to restore Microsoft remote display adapter of a remote computer (there is direct access to it now)?

:)

ЕвгенийЗарубин, Sep 29, 2019

2. Microsoft remote display adapter

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

We understand your concern, as you are unable to connect your PC to the TV using the HDMI cable

To connect using remote display adapter, we would suggest you to post your query in

TechNet
    forums, where we have experts and support professionals who are well equipped with the knowledge on Windows 10 Enterprise PC to assist you with the appropriate troubleshooting steps.

Aditya Roy

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Aditya_Roy, Sep 29, 2019
  3. Microsoft remote display adapter

I did post my question on the TechNet. Thank you for the direction. Hoping to get a resolution soon.

rajiv dalal, Sep 29, 2019
  4. Microsoft remote display adapter

Microsoft Display Adapter not getting connected to PC

Hi,

Thank you for posting your response.

I would suggest that you follow the steps below and check if you can find the adapter in Device Manager.

1. Right click on the Start Menu and then click on Device Manager.

2. From the list of Hardware, find the Microsoft Display Adapter and check if you can find the device in question.

I would also suggest that you follow the troubleshooting steps provided in the first link and check if it helps.

Vanessa

Vanessa Sohtun, Sep 29, 2019
Thema:

Microsoft remote display adapter

1. Microsoft remote display adapter - Similar Threads - Microsoft remote display

2. microsoft basic display adapter

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    microsoft basic display adapter: microsoft basic display adapter https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-basic-display-adapter/c3f88116-72f2-480d-93dc-9b37b5c4b807
  3. Microsoft Wireless Display Adapter

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Wireless Display Adapter: Hello,we recently bought an MS Wireless Display Adapter. At first it worked, I could connect and present my screen on the TV.But now something most have changed, because none of us at our company are able to connect to the adapter. the same in our second office. it worked and...
  4. microsoft display adapter

microsoft display adapter: I am trying to display an online video to a TV via the Microsoft display adapter. The sound seems OK but the video is jumpy, I have downloaded the latest adapter but no help. Any suggestions? The video is only jumpy when the display adapter is being used. OK otherwise....
  5. Microsoft remote display adapter

Microsoft remote display adapter: I use a HP laptop with a docking station, and am on Windows 10 Enterprise. I have two display ports and have two monitors on my desk. I recently added a large screen TV on the wall in my office, and when I connect the TV via HDMI cable to my laptop (not the docking...
  6. Microsoft Remote Display Adapter - Driver error - RDP not possible

Microsoft Remote Display Adapter - Driver error - RDP not possible: Hello, I have a fresh Windows 10 Enterprise (just installed and activated, nothing else); cloned as a VM by VMware and after that prepared using Sysprep (OOBE and Generalize). It is not possible for me to connect to it via RDP. The RDP connection is sucessfully established...
  7. Microsoft basic display adapter

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Microsoft basic display adapter: The name of GPU is not shown in device manager, it's showing MICROSOFT BASIC DISPLAY ADAPTER. And when I try to upgrade GPU DRIVERS it's told best drivers are already installed. And Nvidia installer cannot continue is also being written when I try to install it by Nvidia...
  8. Microsoft Display Adapter Issues

Microsoft Display Adapter Issues: I have been having issues with a few aspects of this app. 1. When I open up the action center and click on connect, the action center disappears and nothing happens no matter how long you wait. 2. When I go into my settings and click on system settings, the settings app...
  9. Microsoft Basic Display Adapter

Microsoft Basic Display Adapter: I have a GTX 1050ti but device manager shows Microsoft Basic Display Adapter i tried updating it but it didn't work i tried updating my OS to Windows 10 but it still shows "Microsoft Basic Display Adapter" i tried plugging my graphics card to other computers it works but it...
  10. Microsoft basic display adapter.

Microsoft basic display adapter.: The driver is the default that I use along side my amd display driver. I recently updated my graphics driver, and it got rid of the microsoft one. Now I am not able to change my brightness. I checked device manager and it is not there. I tried to add legacy hardware but it...