Windows 10: Microsoft - Remote NDIS compatible device

Discus and support Microsoft - Remote NDIS compatible device in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hello, I am trying to install/update the RNDIS driver for my Windows 10 laptop for the parrot minidrone - by Mathworks. I followed the instructions... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by ShivamPasricha, Oct 4, 2020.

1. Microsoft - Remote NDIS compatible device

Hello,

I am trying to install/update the RNDIS driver for my Windows 10 laptop for the parrot minidrone - by Mathworks.

I followed the instructions provided on both the Mathworks and Microsoft website, on how to update this driver.

At the end of the process, I get the notification that the driver has been updated but it still does not show in the Network adapters as it should. Please let me as soon as possible how to fix this.
    Following are a few screenshots taken during this process:
    Microsoft - Remote NDIS compatible device 18384721-1cfe-41c8-9444-7a5b7fe237ef?upload=true.png

Microsoft - Remote NDIS compatible device 9d28fbec-fcf2-4cdf-bc2a-41d57f453d02?upload=true.png

Microsoft - Remote NDIS compatible device 6b4320fb-4bfe-4001-93f4-0150e390bfae?upload=true.png

Looking forward to hearing from the community soon.

Thanking you

Shivam

:)

ShivamPasricha, Oct 4, 2020

2. Error code: 10, when installing Remote NDIS drivers

Hello,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I understand that you are unable to install the Remote NDIS drivers on your PC. The error code in device manager states that the device’s hardware contains a FailReasonString value. I suggest you to refer the article

Remote NDIS (RNDIS)
    to know how to install the drivers.

However, as the issue is related to installing Remote NDIS driver on Windows 10, I suggest you to post your query on

TechNet forums
    , as the forum provides dedicated support for issues related to installation of Remote NDIS drivers.

Hope it helps.

Regards,

Prakhar Khare

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Prakhar_Khare, Oct 4, 2020
  3. Joan Pin Win User
    Windows 10 Remote NDIS based Internet Sharing Device not connected

We appreciate your response. We suggest that you contact our Microsoft Answer Desk team for the next troubleshooting step to fix the Windows 10 Remote NDIS issue. You can click
    here to contact our Support Team.

Let us know if you need more assistance.

Joan Pin, Oct 4, 2020
  4. Rivgil Win User

Microsoft - Remote NDIS compatible device

Rivgil, Oct 4, 2020
Thema:

Microsoft - Remote NDIS compatible device

1. Microsoft - Remote NDIS compatible device - Similar Threads - Microsoft Remote NDIS

2. Webcam detected as NDIS compatible device

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Webcam detected as NDIS compatible device: I can't install my webcam as it's being detected as an NDIS device. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/webcam-detected-as-ndis-compatible-device/2c2b8c57-30c1-48f5-8802-830e71f0e927
  3. Webcam detected as NDIS compatible device

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Webcam detected as NDIS compatible device: I can't install my webcam as it's being detected as an NDIS device. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/webcam-detected-as-ndis-compatible-device/2c2b8c57-30c1-48f5-8802-830e71f0e927
  4. Remote NDIS Compatible Device drivers?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Remote NDIS Compatible Device drivers?: Hello. I recently got a BSOD with the following error message. KERNEL_SECURITY_CHECK_FAILURE. I used the Windows Debugging Tools to narrow down the driver. The driver was NETIO.sys, which is potentially a network driver related issue. I have to rely on using the Remote NDIS...
  5. Webcam detected as NDIS compatible device

Webcam detected as NDIS compatible device: I have a new computer with Windows Enterprise and when I connect my webcam it is detected as Remote NDIS Compatible device rather than Webcam. I never had this problem with my old pc. Any ideas to force the use of the usual generic driver?...
  6. Unidentified network Remote NDIS Compatible Device - I can't remove this.. can I...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Unidentified network Remote NDIS Compatible Device - I can't remove this.. can I...: I can disable it the adapter. But I can not remove it. When I uninstall it, it just loads up again when I restart computer. It does stay disabled on restart. I am getting spotty connection to network. Dropping and not connecting right away. If this is part of SPYBOT or...
  7. Remote NDIS sharing driver

Remote NDIS sharing driver: The Remote NDIS driver has not been installed on my windows 10 pc. I was wondering if someone could point to a site where I can securely download the driver. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/remote-ndis-sharing-driver/367b05dd-7cab-48d4-9ea8-2689da228e4f
  8. remote ndis driver

remote ndis driver: Accidentally deleted Remote ndis driver. Kindly provide direct link to download the same for windows 10. thank you https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/remote-ndis-driver/9647024e-e94b-4bf4-ba49-8af42d69efe0
  9. Remote NDIS Compatible Device driver installation problem

Remote NDIS Compatible Device driver installation problem: [ATTACH] [ATTACH] I tried to install 'Remote NDIS Compatible Device' driver at Device Manager but I got an error "This device cannot start. (Code 10)" What should I do to solve this problem? This computer is desktop in my university I want to connect this desktop...
  10. remote ndis based internet sharing device

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    remote ndis based internet sharing device: this Driver is missing from my network adapters, I cannot tether my Iphone via USB, how do i install the driver? or is there another driver i should be looking for to update to USB Tether the phone...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. install remote ndis windows 10

2. nu vot

3. what is rote ndis compatible devices

4. remote ndis compatible device drier version windows 10