Windows 10: Microsoft removed cortana service in China Mainland?

Discus and support Microsoft removed cortana service in China Mainland? in Cortana to solve the problem; Cortana couldn't work from this month, no matter on pc or on mobile app. It always responsed cannot find page in mobile. So I want to know wheter the... Discussion in 'Cortana' started by Yongfu, Feb 17, 2019.

1. Yongfu Win User

Microsoft removed cortana service in China Mainland?

Cortana couldn't work from this month, no matter on pc or on mobile app. It always responsed cannot find page in mobile. So I want to know wheter the service will be stopped or something happed, wheter it will be restored later or never.

:)

Yongfu, Feb 17, 2019

2. How to update N95 8GB(from mainland, China) into European Version.

How to update N95 8GB(from mainland, China) into European Version.

This N95 is bought in mainland of China,

which has specifications:

GSM/GPRS phone

I wanna to it updated in hardware, for instance,

3G

and W-LAN access

BUt how?

wagneratwu, Feb 17, 2019
  3. Brink Win User
    Microsoft To-Do and Cortana integration in Windows 10

Read more: Microsoft To-Do and Cortana integration - Windows Insider

Brink, Feb 17, 2019
  4. 93tid Win User

Lumia 800 in China?

According to Elop's keynote statement mainland China should get the Lumia products in first half of 2012.

93tid, Feb 17, 2019
Thema:

1. Microsoft removed cortana service in China Mainland? - Similar Threads - Microsoft removed cortana

2. Is it legal to use China OEM Windows PRO outside of Mainland China?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is it legal to use China OEM Windows PRO outside of Mainland China?: Is it legal to use China OEM Windows PRO outside of Mainland China, for example, Macau and Hong Kong?If not, is that possible to pay up to acquire the license at a reasonable cost?...
  3. Is it legal to use China OEM Windows PRO outside of Mainland China?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Is it legal to use China OEM Windows PRO outside of Mainland China?: Is it legal to use China OEM Windows PRO outside of Mainland China, for example, Macau and Hong Kong?If not, is that possible to pay up to acquire the license at a reasonable cost?...
  4. Green screen pop up while browsing Chinese site (from Mainland China)

in Windows 10 Support
    Green screen pop up while browsing Chinese site (from Mainland China): My version is Window 10 Home Insider Preview 2004 Build 20190.rs.prerelease.200807-1609 162535
  5. Removing Cortana

in Cortana
    Removing Cortana: I don’t use Cortana and want to remove it from my PC. What are the steps? Thanks. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/removing-cortana/113aeeb5-f69b-4ddf-9d1e-0d41e307b435
  6. Windows couldn't activate and Mainland China Support couldn't help

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows couldn't activate and Mainland China Support couldn't help: I upgrade my windows from 10 home to 10 pro through the microsoft store, but the windows couldn't activate ever since. I've contacted alienware and microsoft support of mainland china, and they couldn't figure out....
  7. Remove Cortana and Microsoft Edge Permanently

in Windows 10 Customization
    Remove Cortana and Microsoft Edge Permanently: Hi, How I can remove Cortana and Microsoft Edge permanently from Windows 10 Pro? I did this successfully by renaming specific folder in "systemapps". But after feature updates installation, it started to work again. Please guide how can i permanently remove Cortana & EDGE...
  8. No Microsoft Translator showing in address bar. In Mainland China.

No Microsoft Translator showing in address bar. In Mainland China.: I have a desktop and a notebook both running Windows 10, but the desktop won't show the translate icon in the address bar, so I can't translate webpages, although it does show on my notebook. What can I do to get it to work? Thanks....
  9. REMOVING CORTANA

REMOVING CORTANA: I want CORTANA GONE. I do not and will not use it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-other_settings/removing-cortana/bb919d6e-1f7f-4cc9-b39c-cc5244a56caa
  10. cortana removal

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    cortana removal: Can someone please show me how to remove Cortana.Find it a nuisance. 36087