Windows 10: Microsoft removed my Mozilla Thunderbird app on its last upgrade.

Discus and support Microsoft removed my Mozilla Thunderbird app on its last upgrade. in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; The Thunderbird app was used to capture emails from my old service provider email A/C and was had not been used for some time; however there was... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by HalberdMc, Sep 10, 2019.

1. HalberdMc Win User

Microsoft removed my Mozilla Thunderbird app on its last upgrade.

The Thunderbird app was used to capture emails from my old service provider email A/C and was had not been used for some time; however there was important information filed in that app which was removed during the upgrade. Microsoft have placed a list of the removed apps on my desktop which includes Thunderbird, but I am concerned that my personal information has been lost. How can I access this information once again?

:)

HalberdMc, Sep 10, 2019

2. Mozilla Leaves Thunderbird

While Mozilla's Firefox continues to make massive marketshare gains and is arguably the best web browser currently the Thunderbird email client hasn't received the same love and attention. Thus the future of the software has come up for debate by Mozilla CEO Mitchell Baker in his latest blog post in which he admits
    Three options are under consideration:
    * Create a new non-profit organization analogous to the Mozilla Foundation
    * Create a new subsidiary of the Mozilla Foundation for Thunderbird
    * Thunderbird is released as a community project

Baker calls on readers to contact Mozilla with their suggestions while admitting
    Obviously Thunderbird is no longer of interest to Mozilla as their only plans are to overhaul Internet Explorer.

Source: Mozilla

HellasVagabond, Sep 10, 2019
  3. malware Win User
    Mozilla Thunderbird 2.0.0.12 Released

Mozilla Corporation today announced Thunderbird 2.0.0.12 for Windows, Mac, and Linux as a free download from here. Due to the security fixes, this update is strongly recommend to all Thunderbird users. If you already have Thunderbird 2.0.0.x, you will receive an automated update notification within 24 to 48 hours. This update can also be applied manually by selecting "Check for Updates…" from the Help menu. For a list of changes and more information, please review the Thunderbird 2.0.0.12 Release Notes.

Source: Mozilla

malware, Sep 10, 2019
  4. Jannu Win User

Mozilla Leaves Thunderbird

Yey, mozilla going commercial.
    /me using thunderbird daily.

Jannu, Sep 10, 2019
Thema:

1. Microsoft removed my Mozilla Thunderbird app on its last upgrade. - Similar Threads - Microsoft removed Mozilla

2. Mozilla Thunderbird keeps asking for Password.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mozilla Thunderbird keeps asking for Password.: Mozilla Thunderbird keeps asking for the Password for my Hotmail Account. As it was the old version of it I had I uninstalled it. I then installed the latest version Thunderbird 11.5.0.1 Supernova 64 BIt. It stopped doing for a bit but now it has started to ask for the...
  3. Mozilla Thunderbird keeps asking for Password.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Mozilla Thunderbird keeps asking for Password.: Mozilla Thunderbird keeps asking for the Password for my Hotmail Account. As it was the old version of it I had I uninstalled it. I then installed the latest version Thunderbird 11.5.0.1 Supernova 64 BIt. It stopped doing for a bit but now it has started to ask for the...
  4. Mozilla Thunderbird keeps asking for Password.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  5. Mozilla firefox and thunderbird questions

in Browsers and Email
    Mozilla firefox and thunderbird questions: I just installed firefox 85.0.2 brownser and thunderbird 78.11 email. I need a bit of helps. Firefox -Is it possible to disable update notification on startup ? -Is there any language translator plugin avaiable ? Thunderbird -Is there any PDF viewer plugin to read PDF mail ?...
  6. Mozilla Thunderbird version 68.0 beta 1

in Browsers and Email
    Mozilla Thunderbird version 68.0 beta 1: This has been released to the Mozilla ftp servers. Directory Listing: /pub/thunderbird/releases/68.0b1/ 134792
  7. Is Mozilla Thunderbird slow at fetching and sending emails?

in Browsers and Email
    Is Mozilla Thunderbird slow at fetching and sending emails?: My ISP claims it's not their mail server... So is Mozilla Thunderbird slow at fetching and sending emails? I have a very fast broadband connection. Just curious. *really 125520
  8. Mozilla Thunderbird 60.3.0

in Browsers and Email
    Mozilla Thunderbird 60.3.0: This version has been released today. Can be downloaded from the Mozilla ftp, 32-bit and 64-bit versions available. Directory Listing: /pub/thunderbird/releases/60.3.0/ 120836
  9. Mozilla Thunderbird

in Browsers and Email
    Mozilla Thunderbird: Mozilla have released version 60 of thir email client. Now available in a 64-bit version as well as 32-bit. Thunderbird — Release Notes (60.0) — Mozilla 115501
  10. Mozilla Thunderbird lost Font formatting

in Browsers and Email
    Mozilla Thunderbird lost Font formatting: My message reading Fonts suddenly lost their formatting. In Thunderbird under TOOLS > OPTIONS > DISPLAY > FORMATTING you can change the font, size, and color for reading emails. When I booted up the other day all of the fonts where set back to defaults. All of my settings...