Windows 10: Microsoft removes product alert from Paint in Windows 10 19H1 builds

Discus and support Microsoft removes product alert from Paint in Windows 10 19H1 builds in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; Back in 2017, rumours claimed that Microsoft might kill off the legacy Paint app in Windows 10 in favour of Paint 3D. However, Microsoft clarified in a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by WinLatest, Feb 13, 2019.

1. WinLatest New Member

Microsoft removes product alert from Paint in Windows 10 19H1 builds

Back in 2017, rumours claimed that Microsoft might kill off the legacy Paint app in Windows 10 in favour of Paint 3D. However, Microsoft clarified in a blog post that MS Paint is merely moving to the Windows Store and it’s not being killed off.

Microsoft updated the MS Paint in Windows 10 with a notice to confirm that the app will be moved to Windows Store soon. It’s been more than one and a half years since the Microsoft announced its plans to move Paint to Windows Store but there haven’t been any latest developments in this regards.

Paint is still accessible in Windows 10 and it hasn’t been moved to the Microsoft Store. According to the latest findings, Microsoft isn’t moving the Paint app to the app store anytime soon.

In Windows 10 19H1 preview builds, Microsoft has quietly updated the Paint app and the product alert implemented in Paint has been removed, suggesting that software maker isn’t planning to move Paint to the Windows Store at the moment. As of Windows 10 Build 18334, the warning is no longer there in the Paint app.

Microsoft removes product alert from Paint in Windows 10 19H1 builds MS-Paint.jpg

The notice is intended to make everyone aware that Paint will be shifted to a new home at some point and the removal of the alert suggests that Paint isn’t going anywhere after all.

It’s not known whether the plans have changed, as Microsoft hasn’t officially confirmed anything in this regard.

Windows 10’s next big update codenamed 19H1 is already in an advanced development stage and the update is projected to be finalized next month. Windows 10 April 2019 Update (version 1903) is currently available for Insiders and it will be released to the general public in April.

In the next version of Windows, Microsoft will continue to offer both MS Paint and Paint 3D which makes sense as both apps target a different group of users.

The post Microsoft removes product alert from Paint in Windows 10 19H1 builds appeared first on Windows Latest

Weiterlesen...

WinLatest, Feb 13, 2019

2. Microsoft signals end of Paint program

Microsoft has confirmed that it will continue to offer its graphics program Paint.

In a recent update, it had listed Paint as a feature that would be either removed or no longer developed.

Paint, renowned for its simplicity, has been part of the Windows operating system since its launch in 1985.

Microsoft suggested it would not remain on Windows 10 by default but did say it would be available for free on the Windows Store.

BBC news Report here
    Microsoft Paint avoids brush with death

dorsetknob, Feb 13, 2019
  3. The King is Dead; Long Live the King - MS Paint's Announced Demise

Microsoft has confirmed that it will continue to offer its graphics program Paint.

In a recent update, it had listed Paint as a feature that would be either removed or no longer developed.

Paint, renowned for its simplicity, has been part of the Windows operating system since its launch in 1985.

Microsoft suggested it would not remain on Windows 10 by default but did say it would be available for free on the Windows Store.

dorsetknob, Feb 13, 2019
  4. HossHuge Win User

Microsoft signals end of Paint program

Microsoft signals end of Paint program

HossHuge, Feb 13, 2019
Thema:

1. Microsoft removes product alert from Paint in Windows 10 19H1 builds - Similar Threads - Microsoft removes product

2. Virus Alert from Microsoft

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Virus Alert from Microsoft: Hi, my mom was trying to access Facebook on our family Dell laptop on chrome. Suddenly, the laptop began to ring an alarm and began to say "Important security message. Your computer has been locked up. Your ips address was used without your knowledge or consent to visit...
  3. security alert from microsoft

security alert from microsoft: <*** Email address is removed for privacy ***>this is the email address the alert came from,I did not click on anything from this alert Is this fake.I think it is...
  4. Virus alert from Microsoft

Virus alert from Microsoft: I am getting a virus alert purportedly from Microsoft, including an 866 number to call and a "critical error" number. How do I verify that this is a legitimate alert from Microsoft?...
  5. Alert from microsoft

Alert from microsoft: Just recently when I went to a new site I was suddenly hit when an alert saying 'Alert from Microsoft. Your computer is infected...' yada, yada, yada, you get the idea. Though I performed a scan and it said no threats were found, I wonder if my computer and all my stuff...
  6. VMWare / Microsoft 19H1 / 20H1 Windows builds

in Windows 10 Virtualization
    VMWare / Microsoft 19H1 / 20H1 Windows builds: Hi folks of either (or preferably both) companies if you browse these Forums as I'm sure you are PLEASE FIX the ongoing VMWARE problem with the latest 19H1 / 20H1 releases of Windows -- 19H1 is almost ready according to Ms to be released to the wider public If you don't...
  7. Virus alert from Microsoft

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Virus alert from Microsoft: my computer is frozen I am getting a virus alert from Microsoft it said my computer is blocked to call support I don't know if this is a scam https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/virus-alert-from-microsoft/c33c1cd8-f8ca-4d9d-9fa9-f025fa4b97de
  8. Virus alert from Microsoft

Virus alert from Microsoft: [IMG]I received a message along w the attached screenshot on my computer saying, “Virus alert from Microsoft this computer is locked do not close this window and restart your computer registration key is blocked contact Microsoft helpline to reactivate your computer contact...
  9. Windows 10 Fast Build 18305.1003 (19H1)

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 Fast Build 18305.1003 (19H1): Installed this about 9hrs ago got an error creating memory dump then it froze no action DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION I tried a hard reset but cant get beyond the Lenovo screen it says Preparing Automatic Repair trys to start it but after bout 2-3 seconds it freezes I cant get into...
  10. Virus alert from microsoft

Virus alert from microsoft: This computer is blocked message https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/virus-alert-from-microsoft/c2d3294f-6612-4628-959f-be4911d95ed7

Users found this page by searching for:

1. ms paint 1903 warning removal

2. microsoft paint product alert

3. microsoft removes paint

4. product alert paint