Windows 10: Microsoft Replaces the Windows Ninja Cat with the Windows Ninja Monkey

Discus and support Microsoft Replaces the Windows Ninja Cat with the Windows Ninja Monkey in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; Microsoft Replaces the Windows Ninja Cat with the Windows Ninja… Monkey The Windows Insider program has a new mascot [img] If you’re a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Cluster Head, Feb 3, 2016.

1. Microsoft Replaces the Windows Ninja Cat with the Windows Ninja Monkey

Microsoft Replaces the Windows Ninja Cat with the Windows Ninja… Monkey

The Windows Insider program has a new mascot

Microsoft Replaces the Windows Ninja Cat with the Windows Ninja Monkey [​IMG]

More: http://www.softpedia.com/blog/micros...y-499921.shtml

Windows Insider Program – Ninja Monkey download:
    https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/down...K9hGDoBomAw)()

:)

Cluster Head, Feb 3, 2016
  2. brang1 Win User

NOKIA IS A FARCE!!!

god, sensua's, sages, ADVANCED SAGES! Counsellors, i feel like i have stumbled into an episode of Monkey Magic.... where's the NINJAS?

brang1, Feb 3, 2016
  3. Will WP8 App purchases work Windows RT?

If I buy an app in Windows Phone 8, and the same app exists for Windows RT, will I have to purchase it again for Windows RT?

For example, If I buy fruit ninja in WP8, will I have to buy it again to get fruit ninja on my tablet?

Claudio Padres, Feb 3, 2016
Thema:

Microsoft Replaces the Windows Ninja Cat with the Windows Ninja Monkey

1. Microsoft Replaces the Windows Ninja Cat with the Windows Ninja Monkey - Similar Threads - Microsoft Replaces Ninja

2. Whom is training the monkeys?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Whom is training the monkeys?: How is the phrase. "Have a nice, rest of your weekend Sugar." Offensive"? How does one go about assuming that this is anything other than one person wishing another person a good weekend? What is the offensive word? Weekend? Maybe Sugar? Good ? Is that the offensive word?...
  3. Whom is training the monkeys?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Whom is training the monkeys?: How is the phrase. "Have a nice, rest of your weekend Sugar." Offensive"? How does one go about assuming that this is anything other than one person wishing another person a good weekend? What is the offensive word? Weekend? Maybe Sugar? Good ? Is that the offensive word?...
  4. Any Ethernet Connection Disables Cellular Modem or part 836 of How I Became a Registry Ninja

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Any Ethernet Connection Disables Cellular Modem or part 836 of How I Became a Registry Ninja: Microsoft, why are you forcing this behavior with Windows 10? ANY wired connection shuts off the cellular modem, even if the wired connection has no internet access.Your idea comes from a desire to be helpful, but you don't know better than our engineers, especially since...
  5. USB Ninja cable attack

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    USB Ninja cable attack: HelloRecently I learned about USB Ninja cable that actually is a hidden keyboard inside regular USB cable. You can find a video on YouTube about how it works.I'm wondering if Windows 10 has some built in protection. Of course best way to protect your computer is to watch what...
  6. System Ninja

System Ninja: Win 10 20H2 I have recently been using System Ninja as per Ten Forums recommendation and find it very useful especial for deleting junk files. I was exploring other things it could do and came across " duplicate finder " under the the system tools tab. As I write it is...
  7. cats

in Cortana
    cats: my cat has moved into her litter box, only comes out to eat and for me to clean the box, why https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cats/18bf4545-5c93-4b30-8114-651cba2f561c"
  8. Is System Ninja a safe cleaning program to use?

Is System Ninja a safe cleaning program to use?: Is System Ninja a safe cleaning program to use? Can it cause problems with my Windows installation or any other program installed on my computer? I just scanned my computer with System Ninja and it detected 4.5 GB (537 files) of junk on my C: drive where Windows is installed....
  9. Is System Ninja a safe cleaning program to use?

in Windows 10 Support
    Is System Ninja a safe cleaning program to use?: Is System Ninja a safe cleaning program to use? Can it cause problems with my Windows installation or any other program installed on my computer? I just scanned my computer with System Ninja and it detected 4.5 GB (537 files) of junk on my C: drive where Windows is installed....
  10. Ninja Guide to Office 365 for Business

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Ninja Guide to Office 365 for Business: This was called to my attention on Yammer and I thought I'd share with other O365 for Business. http://www.365ninja.com/wp-content/u...Mat6w7gKWxc%3D 45229