Windows 10: Microsoft Research Collage maker

Discus and support Microsoft Research Collage maker in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I purchased microsoft research collage maker years ago. I had to reboot my computer and when I did it erased all the apps. How do I get the real app... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by bartwilenski, Mar 17, 2019.

1. Microsoft Research Collage maker

I purchased microsoft research collage maker years ago. I had to reboot my computer and when I did it erased all the apps. How do I get the real app back if I do not have the download information.

:)

bartwilenski, Mar 17, 2019

2. microsoft research collage make 2008

Hi have updated my computer and lost my Microsoft research collage maker I have had it for a few. Year s can't find my rego key . I have emailed Microsoft and have had no luck so far they just keep telling me to email support I have done this several
    times .

Can anyone help . I have even tried to buy program again but no luck with that either can anyone help .

catherineshand, Mar 17, 2019
  3. Collage Maker Windows 10

I replaced my old Vista with Windows 10. In doing so I lost some programs that were really nice. One was the Movie Maker and the second was a Collage Maker. My question for this post is: Is there a Collage Maker in Windows 10 that I can't locate? If
    so, please assist me in finding it. If not, what is a good (and free if possible) substitute for my previous program?

Thanks,

Cu Chi

L P Kopecky, Mar 17, 2019
  4. Microsoft Research Collage maker

where do I buy Microsoft research auto collage?

where do I buy Microsoft research auto collage?

***Category moved by the moderator to the appropriate forum category***

DannyAdkins_788, Mar 17, 2019
Thema:

Microsoft Research Collage maker

1. Microsoft Research Collage maker - Similar Threads - Microsoft Research Collage

2. Does Windows Xp still have that great collage maker, which merges photos??,

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Does Windows Xp still have that great collage maker, which merges photos??,: Does winows xp still have that great collage maker which merges photos ??? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/does-windows-xp-still-have-that-great-collage/1ef91d87-7088-42f6-bb67-e9f98ebc38da
  3. Does Windows Xp still have that great collage maker, which merges photos??,

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Does Windows Xp still have that great collage maker, which merges photos??,: Does winows xp still have that great collage maker which merges photos ??? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/does-windows-xp-still-have-that-great-collage/1ef91d87-7088-42f6-bb67-e9f98ebc38da
  4. Photo Editor & Photo Collage Maker : Photo Frames Designer

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Photo Editor & Photo Collage Maker : Photo Frames Designer: I purchased this from Microsoft store about a month ago. I have tried unsuccessfully to upgrade to the premium version several times for the $4. I uninstalled the app and re-installed each time to no avail. Can you explain why I can't purchase the premium version?...
  5. Desktop Collage

in Windows 10 Customization
    Desktop Collage: I have been really fond of the way Windows makes a randomized collage for the screensaver on the lock screen. Is there a way either through code, software, or settings that I may be missing to have the desktop background have the same random collage effect?...
  6. Microsoft Research Network Speed Test

Microsoft Research Network Speed Test: The Network Speed Test Supplied with windows 10 default apps seems not to be reporting my true network speed as various others products do. Where could we find out what server it is pinging and to be able change to a more local server. the results i get with this Speed Test...
  7. Microsoft Movie Maker

Microsoft Movie Maker: When I turn on either anti shake and or wobble correction on any M4 video clips, when I replay the clip there is no image just a black view. What should I be doing? Saving the video does not make any difference!...
  8. Phototastic Collage

Phototastic Collage: I recently bought a new laptop and downloaded Phototastic Collage app with no problems. Then I tried downloading a few free upgrades. The app is saying they were installed, but can't find them anywhere. Is there a setting or update I'm missing somewhere?...
  9. Microsoft Font Maker

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Microsoft Font Maker: I have Windows 10 Asus Laptop, Windows 10 LenovoPC and Windows 7 Dell PC. All three have no pen touch input available for this display. If I purchased a graphics pen and touch add on device could I then be able to use the microsoft font maker? Any help on this would be...
  10. Microsoft Movie Maker

Microsoft Movie Maker: The Microsoft Movie Maker was able to grab images from videos and convert them to .jpg. Does the new replacement do this? I couldn't find it based on how Movie Maker worked....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. microsoft collage maker windows 10

2. microsoft research collage maker

3. windows research collage maker for win10

4. microsoft educational collage maker,
  5. microsoft collage maker for windows,
  6. microsoft research photo collage