Windows 10: Microsoft Research Collage maker

Discus and support Microsoft Research Collage maker in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I purchased microsoft research collage maker years ago. I had to reboot my computer and when I did it erased all the apps. How do I get the real app... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by bartwilenski, Mar 17, 2019.

1. Microsoft Research Collage maker

I purchased microsoft research collage maker years ago. I had to reboot my computer and when I did it erased all the apps. How do I get the real app back if I do not have the download information.

:)

bartwilenski, Mar 17, 2019

2. microsoft research collage make 2008

Hi have updated my computer and lost my Microsoft research collage maker I have had it for a few. Year s can't find my rego key . I have emailed Microsoft and have had no luck so far they just keep telling me to email support I have done this several
    times .

Can anyone help . I have even tried to buy program again but no luck with that either can anyone help .

catherineshand, Mar 17, 2019
  3. Collage Maker Windows 10

I replaced my old Vista with Windows 10. In doing so I lost some programs that were really nice. One was the Movie Maker and the second was a Collage Maker. My question for this post is: Is there a Collage Maker in Windows 10 that I can't locate? If
    so, please assist me in finding it. If not, what is a good (and free if possible) substitute for my previous program?

Thanks,

Cu Chi

L P Kopecky, Mar 17, 2019
  4. Microsoft Research Collage maker

where do I buy Microsoft research auto collage?

where do I buy Microsoft research auto collage?

***Category moved by the moderator to the appropriate forum category***

DannyAdkins_788, Mar 17, 2019
Thema:

Microsoft Research Collage maker

1. Microsoft Research Collage maker - Similar Threads - Microsoft Research Collage

2. Microsoft movie maker 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft movie maker 10: i want link for movie maker 10 to download it urgent plz send me the link to download it easily its not installing thankyou https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-movie-maker-10/93c5e768-136b-48fc-a2c1-5ce799deb623
  3. Microsoft User Research Customer Calls

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft User Research Customer Calls: Discuss your Windows experience directly with Windows engineers We value your feedback as a Windows Insider. And now, with the upcoming Microsoft User Research customer calls scheduled for tomorrow, you have the opportunity to voluntarily talk directly to Windows engineers...
  4. Microsoft Font Maker

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Microsoft Font Maker: I have Windows 10 Asus Laptop, Windows 10 LenovoPC and Windows 7 Dell PC. All three have no pen touch input available for this display. If I purchased a graphics pen and touch add on device could I then be able to use the microsoft font maker? Any help on this would be...
  5. Microsoft Movie Maker

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Movie Maker: The Microsoft Movie Maker was able to grab images from videos and convert them to .jpg. Does the new replacement do this? I couldn't find it based on how Movie Maker worked....
  6. Auto collage

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Auto collage: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft\Research\AutoCollage 2008\" I have this installed having bought a copy many years ago but I cannot buy/obtain the key to unlock the program on my new PC. Can anyone help?...
  7. Announcing Microsoft Research Open Data

in Windows 10 News
    Announcing Microsoft Research Open Data: The Microsoft Research Outreach team has worked extensively with the external research community to enable adoption of cloud-based research infrastructure over the past few years. Through this process, we experienced the ubiquity of Jim Gray’s fourth paradigm of discovery...
  8. Collage Screensaver Required

in Windows 10 Customization
    Collage Screensaver Required: Like many others I have upgraded to Windows 10 from Windows 7. So far all is well. One of the features that I rather liked on the previous OS, was the option for a collage of photographs for use as a screensaver. Now if memory serves me correctly, this wasn't actually...
  9. Lost Features - Collage.

in Windows 10 Support
    Lost Features - Collage.: Hi, In Windows 7 and I also believe in Windows 8 there was the ability to produce a 'collage' within Pictures. I can't find this feature in Windows 10; is there any way to recovered it please? 41114
  10. Microsoft researchers on what to expect in 2017 and 2027

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft researchers on what to expect in 2017 and 2027: This week we are celebrating Computer Science Education Week around the globe. In this “age of acceleration,” in which advances in technology and the globalization of business are transforming entire industries and society itself, it’s more critical than ever for everyone...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. microsoft collage maker windows 10

2. microsoft research photo collage

3. microsoft research collage maker