Windows 10: Microsoft researchers on what to expect in 2017 and 2027

Discus and support Microsoft researchers on what to expect in 2017 and 2027 in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; This week we are celebrating Computer Science Education Week around the globe. In this “age of acceleration,” in which advances in technology and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Dec 4, 2016.

1. Brink
    Brink New Member

Microsoft researchers on what to expect in 2017 and 2027

Source: 17 for 17: Microsoft researchers on what to expect in 2017 and 2027 - Next at Microsoft

:)

Brink, Dec 4, 2016
  2. BulldogXX Win User

Is it possible to download an installation file for windows 10 and still upgrade for free after the 'free download period' is over by using the installation file?

Microsoft's rule is that you need to activate Windows 10 before July 29 for it to be free. Merely downloading the installer is not sufficient.

The cool thing is that once a device is activated, it remains activated for the rest of its life (unless you change the CPU or motherboard.) So after you activate Windows 10, you can go back to your previous operating system, if you want, and then download
    and install Windows 10 in 2017 or even 2027 and you won't need to buy a license because your computer is already activated.

BulldogXX, Dec 4, 2016
  3. Kingston Data traveller 3.0 no being shown in This PC

My 32 GB pendrive does not show up in This PC but it is visible in
    Devices and Printers. It is also visible in DiskPart but says 'No Media' under Status

Microsoft researchers on what to expect in 2017 and 2027 [​IMG]

1125ce0d-37e8-4de1-a8c5-88587eab13c1, Dec 4, 2016
Thema:

Microsoft researchers on what to expect in 2017 and 2027

1. Microsoft researchers on what to expect in 2017 and 2027 - Similar Threads - Microsoft researchers expect

2. Microsoft Research Collage maker

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Research Collage maker: I purchased microsoft research collage maker years ago. I had to reboot my computer and when I did it erased all the apps. How do I get the real app back if I do not have the download information....
  3. What issues to expect?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    What issues to expect?: I have Win10 Pro (in a VM) that hasn't been updated since last July and hasn't connected to the mothership since then either. If I decide to give it access to the Internet and run an update, what issues should I expect to have? Regards, 77034
  4. MWC 2017: What to expect from LG, Nokia, and more

in Windows 10 News
    MWC 2017: What to expect from LG, Nokia, and more: Here's what we are expecting this year from mobile's biggest trade show. 'The Next Element' To show us "the next element," Mobile World Congress is set to kick off in Barcelona, Spain on February 27 - March 2. The industry trade show is used by some of the biggest...
  5. Microsoft Build 2016: What to expect

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft Build 2016: What to expect: Here's my watch list for Microsoft's Build 2016 developer conference, based on the session list, tips and hints. Now that Microsoft has published its session list for Build 2016, it's apparent that cloud and IoT are going to be the big themes this year. Microsoft's...
  6. CES 2017: Announcements to expect from this year's show

in Windows 10 News
    CES 2017: Announcements to expect from this year's show: The Consumer Electronics Show (CES) is one of the biggest events in technology -- and it always kicks off the new year with a bang. Major companies and even newbie startups flock to Las Vegas every January in order to promote their latest gadgets, TVs, cars, and...
  7. Making Microsoft products more accessible: What to expect in 2017

in Windows 10 News
    Making Microsoft products more accessible: What to expect in 2017: Tomorrow is International Day of Persons with Disabilities and this year’s theme is focused on achieving goals of the future that we want. In the spirit of the day, I thought I’d take the opportunity to give an update on the important progress made on Microsoft’s product...
  8. MSRC 2017 list of Top 100 security researchers

in Windows 10 News
    MSRC 2017 list of Top 100 security researchers: Security researchers play an essential role in Microsoft’s security strategy and are key to community-based defense. To show our appreciation for their hard work and partnership, each year at BlackHat North America, the Microsoft Security Response Center highlights...
  9. What to expect from Microsoft’s October 6th event

in Windows 10 News
    What to expect from Microsoft’s October 6th event: And you thought that a Windows 10 Mobile build would be the biggest news this week. Official invitations from Microsoft for an event on October 6th have been sent out. They read “We have some exciting news to share about Windows 10 devices” followed by the time and date which...
  10. Microsoft's Windows 10 for IoT: What to expect

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft's Windows 10 for IoT: What to expect: During Microsoft's most recent Windows 10 reveal event in Redmond, Microsoft officials held a show and tell for many of the different versions of Windows 10 that the company is building for phones, tablets, PCs, conferencing systems and even holographic goggles. But...