Windows 10: Microsoft Respects Your Privacy Screen will not go away

Discus and support Microsoft Respects Your Privacy Screen will not go away in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Every time I try to open a Word or Excel file, I am taken to a full-screen message stating Microsoft Respects Your Privacy....I have 2 options. 1 I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Karen_951, Jul 12, 2020.

1. Karen_951 Win User

Microsoft Respects Your Privacy Screen will not go away

Every time I try to open a Word or Excel file, I am taken to a full-screen message stating Microsoft Respects Your Privacy....I have 2 options. 1 I can click on learn more and go to the Microsoft site. But this helps in no way, and afterwards I have the same problem each time I try to open a Microsoft file. 2 I can hit control alt delete, but again, I have the same problem each time I try to open a file. The full-screen message will not allow me to do anything else. Please help.

:)

Karen_951, Jul 12, 2020

2. Windows 10 Home and Student. "Microsoft respects your privacy" on screen is preventing accessing downloads.

I constantly get "Microsoft respects your privacy" on the screen. No option to delete only "learn more' which then brings up "Diagnostic data" screen. I am unable to access downloads from attachments because WORD is already open with these screens that
    I can't delete. 365 is mentioned but I'm on Home and Student Windows.

Judy Elliott, Jul 12, 2020
  3. Paolo Mag Win User
    Blue Error screen not going away

Hello,

For us to provide an accurate resolution for the issue that you are experiencing, kindly elaborate the issue by answering the questions listed below:

• Did you receive a stop code when you experienced the blue screen error?
    • Were there any changes on your computer like updates or software installed on your computer before this happened?

For initial troubleshooting, we suggest that you visit this
    article
    . From there, you'll see troubleshooting steps to resolve BSOD issues.

We'll be waiting for your reply.

Paolo Mag, Jul 12, 2020
  4. Microsoft Respects Your Privacy Screen will not go away

Screen saver not going away

We appreciate your response. To further troubleshoot your concern, we suggest that you create a test user profile. Using the test user profile, check if you will have the same issue with your screen saver. This is for us to verify if the issue is isolated
    with one user profile or with multiple accounts.

To create a test user profile, follow these steps:

• Using Cortana search, type Settings and then hit the Enter key.
    • In the Settings window, select Accounts.
    • Select Family & other people.
    • Choose Add someone else to this PC.
    • Click I don't have this person's sign-in information.
    • Click Add a user without a Microsoft account.
    • Name the user as TEST and then provide a password.
    • Sign into the test user profile and then check if the same issue persists.

Update us about the results.

Darleen Pen, Jul 12, 2020
Thema:

Microsoft Respects Your Privacy Screen will not go away

1. Microsoft Respects Your Privacy Screen will not go away - Similar Threads - Microsoft Respects Privacy

2. Microsoft respects your privacy annoying pop up

in Windows 10 Customization
    Microsoft respects your privacy annoying pop up: Microsoft privacy settings pop up has made my PC in-operable for days now. I have undertaken every step possible, suggested etc and it still does not stop. Please advise immediately. Thank you. Please do not repeat the instructions on the internet regarding the trust center...
  3. Microsoft respects your privacy annoying pop up

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft respects your privacy annoying pop up: Microsoft privacy settings pop up has made my PC in-operable for days now. I have undertaken every step possible, suggested etc and it still does not stop. Please advise immediately. Thank you. Please do not repeat the instructions on the internet regarding the trust center...
  4. Microsoft respects your privacy annoying pop up

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Microsoft respects your privacy message won’t go away.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft respects your privacy message won’t go away.: I purchased a new computer with Windows 11 about 6 months ago.I have been using it with no problems until recently.Now the message above with 4 pages, each with selection options seems to pop up randomly.I can't get rid of it. It is an intrusion on my privacy!!There was a...
  6. Microsoft respects your privacy message won’t go away.

Microsoft respects your privacy message won’t go away.: I purchased a new computer with Windows 11 about 6 months ago.I have been using it with no problems until recently.Now the message above with 4 pages, each with selection options seems to pop up randomly.I can't get rid of it. It is an intrusion on my privacy!!There was a...
  7. how delete dull screen Microsoft respects your privacy

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    how delete dull screen Microsoft respects your privacy: How delete dull screen "Microsoft respects your privacy"This is a full screen msgWhen try to open get above messageWhen try to follow instructions ng...
  8. how delete dull screen Microsoft respects your privacy

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how delete dull screen Microsoft respects your privacy: How delete dull screen "Microsoft respects your privacy"This is a full screen msgWhen try to open get above messageWhen try to follow instructions ng...
  9. how delete dull screen Microsoft respects your privacy

10. Microsoft Respects your Privacy

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Microsoft Respects your Privacy: I have a new laptop that came with the trial version of Microsoft Office. I do not want that. I bought "Office Home & Student 2016" which i have installed on the new laptop, but every time I open a program I get "Microsoft Respects Your Privacy" which covers the whole screen....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. microsoft repect your privacy

2. We respect your privacy screen not working

3. microsoft respects your privacy message