Windows 10: Microsoft Retail Demo Provisioning

Discus and support Microsoft Retail Demo Provisioning in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; For a few months now I have been setting up retail demos on display laptops for my company using our RAC, with the appropriate SKU and store ID. Up... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by JackHowell22, Jan 3, 2019.

1. Microsoft Retail Demo Provisioning

For a few months now I have been setting up retail demos on display laptops for my company using our RAC, with the appropriate SKU and store ID.

Up until a couple of months ago, it was loading the demo experience with our RDX without any problems. Now however, every laptop that I set up will not install our RDX.

From what I’ve been able to figure out, the difference between then and now, is that when Microsoft Retail Demo Provisioning is running, it no longer enables the microsoft account, which I am assuming in turn causes the RDX to not be downloded despite having used the correct RAC.

Having not changed my process, and the problem not fixing itself in the past couple of months my question is; how do I enable the demo microsoft account like it used to do automatically.

Thanks in advance for your time’

Jack

:)

JackHowell22, Jan 3, 2019
  2. 93tid Win User

how to remove lumai retail demos

Resetting a demo phone deactivates retail mode, erases demo content, uninstalls apps, and restores factory settings. To reset a phone that is in retail mode, follow these steps:

• Open Settings > About and scroll to the bottom of the screen, then tap
      Update demo phone.

• Next, tilt the phone in the following directions:

• Tilt the phone to the left. Give the phone a second or two to redraw in landscape.

• Tilt the phone upright. Give the phone a second or two to redraw in portrait.

• Tilt the phone to the right. Give the phone a second or two to redraw in landscape.

• Tilt the phone upright.
      Notice the text in the dialog changes from confirming an update to confirming a reset. Resetting a demo phone removes all of the demo content and apps and restores factory settings. To continue, tap
      Yes.

• Next, you’ll see the goodbye screen. The phone should restart and display rotating gears as it removes the demo content and apps. After the phone restarts, it returns to the setup Welcome screen. At this point reset is complete, and the phone is no longer
      in retail mode.

93tid, Jan 3, 2019
  3. Retail Demo Change? Not Going into Demo Mode

I own a retail store, I have several computers on display that I've activated the Windows 10 Retail Demo on. I just got two new computers today that don't seem to run the retail demo. I perform the usual steps of going into activation settings -> click Windows
    5 times -> change -> Don't have a RAC so I just hit next -> and finish. Instead of restarting with the username
    **Personal Information removed** and loading the Microsoft Retail Demo it loads a RetailAdmin account that's password locked and nothing else. I know the password so getting in isn't an issue, but it doesn't load the Microsoft Retail Demo program that
    normally pops up, nor does it play the demo reels that normally play on screen saver. Am I doing something wrong? Does this feature not longer work?

Moved from: Windows / Windows 10 / Desktop, Start, & personalization / PC

***Personal information deleted by the moderator. Please see the
    Microsoft Community Frequently Asked Questions
    for more information on how you can protect your privacy.***

Chris.Kemp, Jan 3, 2019
  4. Microsoft Retail Demo Provisioning

Windows 10 Retail Demo Offline Content

To remove Retail Demo Offline Content, for current Windows 10, Go to :

Settings

Apps and features

Manage optional features

Scroll to bottom of Language List and Select "Neutral" Retail Demo Content All regions.

Uninstall. Do Disk Cleanup.

Restart computer

Do Disk Cleanup again and you notice it is GONE

RickBonnick, Jan 3, 2019
Thema:

Microsoft Retail Demo Provisioning

1. Microsoft Retail Demo Provisioning - Similar Threads - Microsoft Retail Demo

2. Retail Demo User Account UAP - Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Retail Demo User Account UAP - Windows 11: I just purchased a Windows 11 demo laptop from Costco now cannot bypass the retail version to remove Daren Deyoung as administrator. What is the default UAP password. I have tried both tsr10 and trs80 and neither work. How can I log in as an administrator and change the user...
  3. Retail Demo User Account UAP - Windows 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Retail Demo User Account UAP - Windows 11: I just purchased a Windows 11 demo laptop from Costco now cannot bypass the retail version to remove Daren Deyoung as administrator. What is the default UAP password. I have tried both tsr10 and trs80 and neither work. How can I log in as an administrator and change the user...
  4. Random account and admin password on my laptop and Microsoft retail demo is annoying- help

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Random account and admin password on my laptop and Microsoft retail demo is annoying- help: Hello,My laptop was having difficulties so I factory reset it then noticed that laptop has a random account when login. It is basically a rogue account that I have no information about or know what it could be doing. It will not allow me to login to my actual account from...
  5. Random account and admin password on my laptop and Microsoft retail demo is annoying- help

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Random account and admin password on my laptop and Microsoft retail demo is annoying- help: Hello,My laptop was having difficulties so I factory reset it then noticed that laptop has a random account when login. It is basically a rogue account that I have no information about or know what it could be doing. It will not allow me to login to my actual account from...
  6. Random account and admin password on my laptop and Microsoft retail demo is annoying- help

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. Retail Demo Experience from Windows 10 ISO File Not Working

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Retail Demo Experience from Windows 10 ISO File Not Working: I'm trying to launch RDX from a Windows 10 ISO downloaded from here but, after switching to demo mode, I don't see any demo content. Not sure if this is an issue with the ISO file?Like I said, I switched Windows to demo mode by following the typical steps:Update &...
  8. How to unistall microsoft retail demo

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How to unistall microsoft retail demo: Hi - I just bought a new laptop. Upon setting it up I accidentally accepted that the retail demo run in my computer for 21 days. Now I'd like to remove it from the computer. I've tried through Settings / Apps & Features / Microsoft Retail Demo, but the Uninstall button is...
  9. Has the 'Retail Demo' Service been removed from 1909?

in Windows 10 Support
    Has the 'Retail Demo' Service been removed from 1909?: Same as the subject in question. Does anybody know or have a home user Windows 10 Pro, that doesnt have the 'Retail Demo Service' service in Computer management? 145489
  10. Turn On or Off Retail Demo Experience Mode in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Turn On or Off Retail Demo Experience Mode in Windows 10: How to: Turn On or Off Retail Demo Experience Mode in Windows 10 How to Turn On or Off Retail Demo Experience Mode in Windows 10 [img] Information Windows 10 includes a retail demo experience mode meant for retail use. It allows PCs on display at retail stores to go...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. microsoft retail demo provisioning

2. microsoft demo provisioning

3. microsoft retail demo provisioning app

4. windows demo provisioning,
  5. microsoft retail provisioning,
  6. retail provisioning,
  7. microsoft retail demo,
  8. microsoft demo provision,
  9. download microsoft retail demo provisioning,
  10. store demo provisioning,
  11. rdx demo skus for laptops,