Windows 10: Microsoft reveals secrets of flagship Windows Phone it killed off

Discus and support Microsoft reveals secrets of flagship Windows Phone it killed off in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; Windows Phone fans can now add a new file to their memories of what could have been if Microsoft hadn't scrapped its Nokia smartphone ambitions.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Jun 10, 2019.

1. Brink Win User

Microsoft reveals secrets of flagship Windows Phone it killed off

:)

Brink, Jun 10, 2019
  2. Brink Win User

New Microsoft flagship phone spotted on GFXBench

Read more: New Microsoft flagship phone spotted on GFXBench

Brink, Jun 10, 2019
  3. Dos101 Win User
    Windows Phone users Clubhouse

I think I'll put a list of people's favourite apps in the OP, starting with my own until I get some suggestions, but you can take a look at the Windows Phone app store at the top apps to see what's popular http://www.windowsphone.com/en-us/store

You are both now added, welcome! *Toast :toast:

Dos101, Jun 10, 2019
  4. Brink Win User

Microsoft upcoming flagship Lumia 950 and 950 XL specs leak

Read more: Microsoft's upcoming flagship Windows Phones leaked!

See also: Microsoft Lumia 550, 750 and 850 specs leak

Brink, Jun 10, 2019
Thema:

1. Microsoft reveals secrets of flagship Windows Phone it killed off - Similar Threads - Microsoft reveals secrets

2. Does The Secretive Invention By Microsoft Exist?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Does The Secretive Invention By Microsoft Exist?: Dear Sir/Madam, How's things?,I explored in further websites and in one random website I found ?, somebody mentioned that Microsoft already has a secretive invention not declared to the public, and also mentioned Microsoft are planning to invest in other secretive invention/s...
  3. This Week in IT – Is Microsoft Killing Off Patch Tuesday?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    This Week in IT – Is Microsoft Killing Off Patch Tuesday?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/IT_PRO_21 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/u9n8kx/this_week_in_it_is_microsoft_killing_off_patch/
  4. Revealed: Why Microsoft turned off Windows 10 startup sound by default

in Windows 10 News
    Revealed: Why Microsoft turned off Windows 10 startup sound by default: With every Windows release, Microsoft nixed quite a bit of famous features, and apparently that included startup sound. When the brand new Windows 10 or Windows 8 device power on, they don’t make the familiar startup chime we’ve come to know and love in previous versions,...
  5. Microsoft is killing off Internet Explorer on Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft is killing off Internet Explorer on Windows 10: Microsoft has already confirmed it will kill off defunct web browsers in the coming months and additional details are finally available. According to updated support documentation, Internet Explorer is set to stop working next year and the browser will be retired on June 15,...
  6. Flagship Android phones hacked to run full Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    Flagship Android phones hacked to run full Windows 10: Back in 2017, Microsoft introduced a version of Windows 10 for devices powered by ARM chips. Microsoft is actively developing Windows 10 on ARM and the company recently launched its own Surface product with this OS. Developers have been fiddling with Windows 10 on ARM for...
  7. Windows Defender turned off by Rootkit Revealer

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Windows Defender turned off by Rootkit Revealer: Registry Key DWORD:00000001 can not change to 0. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/windows-defender-turned-off-by-rootkit-revealer/938fdcd7-2371-4572-b0cb-34f5ce4ed2b2
  8. Killing off 'Mail'

in Browsers and Email
    Killing off 'Mail': Please, anyone, 1. Can I disable Mail altogether? I am perfectly happy with 'Live Mail' - but not about constant duplication. 2. And, if I can't, where does all the incoming mail go, it I don't tediously delete each one? 3. If I do have to tediously delete each one,...
  9. New Microsoft flagship phone spotted on GFXBench

in Windows 10 News
    New Microsoft flagship phone spotted on GFXBench: A new Microsoft flagship phone has shown up in GFXBench. The device is code named RM-1162. The mysterious device sports a Snapdragon 820 chipset and a 5.5" 1440p display, making it a reasonable choice as a successor to the Microsoft Lumia 950 XL. Have a look at the report:...
  10. Serious Cloudflare bug revealed secret user data from major websites

in Windows 10 News
    Serious Cloudflare bug revealed secret user data from major websites: For months, a bug in Cloudflare’s content optimization systems exposed sensitive information sent by users to websites that use the company’s content delivery network. The data included passwords, session cookies, authentication tokens and even private messages....