Windows 10: Microsoft reveals when Sandbox will get fixed in Windows 10 v1903

Discus and support Microsoft reveals when Sandbox will get fixed in Windows 10 v1903 in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; Windows 10 May 2019 Update (version 1903) delivers a range of new features, including a new light theme experience, performance improvements, and the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by WinLatest, Aug 21, 2019.

1. WinLatest New Member

Microsoft reveals when Sandbox will get fixed in Windows 10 v1903

Windows 10 May 2019 Update (version 1903) delivers a range of new features, including a new light theme experience, performance improvements, and the star feature arguably is the Windows Sandbox.

The security feature Windows Sandbox is available for users with Windows 10 Pro and Enterprise license, and it allows users to access a containerized version of the OS to test potentially malicious apps and software without compromising the actual system.

The Windows Sandbox is a “lightweight virtual environment” and you can run it each time you wish to test something out.

One of the highlights of the Windows 10 1903 update is the introduction of the Windows Sandbox and now the feature is here, but it has been throwing a generic error message when some users try to launch it. Microsoft has stated that the issue affected devices in which the OS language changed during the installation process of a Windows Update.

Today, Microsoft updated its documentation to confirm that it’s working on the issue and that it estimated a fix “will be available in late August.”

Build 18362.325 fixes Sandbox

It’s also worth noting that Microsoft has just shipped Windows 10 Build 18362.325 to the Windows Insiders in the Release Preview Ring and it appears the Sandbox issue has been fixed in this release.

If Windows 10 Build 18362.325 passes Microsoft’s update standards, it will be shipped to everyone in a few days and Sandbox will finally work on all supported computers.

The post Microsoft reveals when Sandbox will get fixed in Windows 10 v1903 appeared first on Windows Latest

Weiterlesen...

WinLatest, Aug 21, 2019

2. Sandbox And WDAG Error 0xc0370106 Fix ??

When Can We Expect A Fix For This Error Seen in Windows 10 v1903 As Many Users Are Facing This Issue Because Of Recent Update In May Which Was A Microcode Update For Intel Processors That Broke Down These Two Features And The Update Cannot Be Uninstalled.

Tomorrow Is Patch Tuesday So Can We Expect A Fix ??

Here Are Some Links:

Windows 10 V1903: Sandbox fails with error 0xc0370106 | Born's Tech and Windows World

Windows Sandbox failed to start with error 0xc030106

GeekyHitesh, Sep 28, 2019
  3. Naresh_K Win User
    Microsoft sandbox stoped working

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

Please be informed that our developer team is aware of the issues with Sandbox and is working on resolving it. We do not have an ETA as of now, however I encourage you to send a feedback to our developer team via
    Feedback hub. As a suggestion you can try disabling and enabling
    the sandbox to check if that works. Please follow the steps mentioned below:

1. Open Control Panel.
    2. Then click on all Control Panel Items.
    3. Then click on Programs and features.
    4. Then on the left hand side, click on Turn Windows features on or off.
    5. Then uncheck the option: Windows Sandbox.
    6. Then restart your computer.
    7. After restart, please enable it and check if the sandbox is working.

Also make sure that you meet all the requirements for Windows Sandbox.
    Your patience and understanding will be appreciated in this matter.

Regards

Naresh_K, Sep 28, 2019
  4. GBorn Win User

sandbox error 0xc0370106

I' still testing (German Win 10 V1903 users are still suffering from error 0x8007000002)

- but I would blame Updates from May or June 2019. See also my
    MS answers comment here

Updates: See also my blog post Windows 10 V1903: Sandbox fails
    with error 0xc0370106
    - I can't test it on my machine, but I would blame the Intel Microsoft Update (KB4497165, from May 2019) shipped from Microsoft.

GBorn, Sep 28, 2019
Thema:

1. Microsoft reveals when Sandbox will get fixed in Windows 10 v1903 - Similar Threads - Microsoft reveals Sandbox

2. Microsoft SandBox

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Microsoft SandBox: Hello,Is there a possibility to activate a mail client in microsoft sandbox, if it is not connected to the internet. This is to safely open e-mails and to look at the effective links, attachments and properties of the e-mail.I have already configured a custom sandbox, so that...
  3. Microsoft reveals upcoming features for Windows 10 Edge

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft reveals upcoming features for Windows 10 Edge: Microsoft has shared the roadmap of the upcoming features and improvements for the Chromium-based Edge browser. The Edge team also revealed that feedback from testers has helped Microsoft to introduce features such as dark theme, built-in Bing Translate, privacy controls,...
  4. Microsoft is fixing Windows Update issues on Windows 10 v1903

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft is fixing Windows Update issues on Windows 10 v1903: Microsoft is rolling out Windows 10 KB4508433 with at least three important fixes to improve Windows Update experience. Windows 10 KB4508433 is supposed to replace the KB4506933, which is also a servicing stack update. As Microsoft explains, KB4508433 improves Windows 10’s...
  5. Microsoft Windows 10 Sandbox

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Microsoft Windows 10 Sandbox: Microsoft Windows 10 Sandbox "WSB" file. Where you can create a config file and use to open Sandbox. How do you create a code that can start and install "multi programs", when you start Microsoft Windows 10 Sandbox that way. And not just 1 program so you dont have to...
  6. windows 10 v1903

windows 10 v1903: Can anyone help. I have had one pc and one laptop suffer loss of location/language since updating to this version. No matter what I do in settings I cannot get anything but English us in my search engines (firefox /edge/google). I have had to reset my pc it went into...
  7. MICROSOFT RELEASED WINDOWS ADK 10 V1903 AND WINDOWS PE ADDS ON 10 V1903.

MICROSOFT RELEASED WINDOWS ADK 10 V1903 AND WINDOWS PE ADDS ON 10 V1903.: Microsoft released Windows 10 ADK 1903 , in1903 release, windows preinstallation environment feature is removed , you will come to know while installing adk 1903 on windows 10 But windows PE can be download as ADDS ON feature after successfully installed windows 10 adk...
  8. Microsoft reveals how it fixed the broken Windows Search feature

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft reveals how it fixed the broken Windows Search feature: Microsoft has finally realized that the search engine in Windows 10 has the potential to break other features. Microsoft says that there were enough people turning off Windows Search to fix issues like Excessive Disk Usage. Windows Search is deeply integrated into the...
  9. SFC reveals errors that cannot be fixed

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    SFC reveals errors that cannot be fixed: Windows Resource Protection found corrupt files but was unable to fix some of them. Details are included in the CBS.Log windir\Logs\CBS\CBS.log. For example C:\Windows\Logs\CBS\CBS.log. Note that logging is currently not supported in offline servicing scenarios. I've...
  10. Microsoft reveals Windows 10 hero desktop wallpaper

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft reveals Windows 10 hero desktop wallpaper: [img] Next month, Microsoft will release Windows 10, and with the goal of having one billion users in the next two to three years, the default wallpaper will receiving a lot of eyeball time. So, choosing the image is a big deal for the company, and in a new video posted...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows sandbox cannot start