Windows 10: Microsoft reveals Windows 10 hero desktop wallpaper

Discus and support Microsoft reveals Windows 10 hero desktop wallpaper in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; Let's break the internet(gold or blue?) Is it, light shining through a window from right to left? Or, is it a window flying through Hyper-Space... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by swarfega, Jun 24, 2015.

1. Cliff S New Member

Microsoft reveals Windows 10 hero desktop wallpaper

Let's break the internet(gold or blue?)

Is it, light shining through a window from right to left? Or, is it a window flying through Hyper-Space from left to right?

Cliff S, Jun 25, 2015

2. Install Windows 10. (1) Change default log on user icon. (2) Change crap default wallpaper to my collection and rotate with AWC Automatic Wallpaper Changer by Steve Murphy
    (3) Install Winamp and point it at the music collection (4) Surf to Window 7, 8 & 10 forums. (5) Get cold drink.....

Microsoft reveals Windows 10 hero desktop wallpaper [​IMG]

Indianatone, Jun 25, 2015
  3. BunnyJ New Member
    You do know that Windows has a slid show option for it's desktops??

BunnyJ, Jun 25, 2015
  4. Microsoft reveals Windows 10 hero desktop wallpaper

Yes I do know that but AWC is far more sophisticated with showing the names of the photo etc. I have about 17K pictures rotating.

Indianatone, Jun 25, 2015
  5. BunnyJ New Member
    Interesting.. I'll check it out. Thanks for the tip.
    Jeff

BunnyJ, Jun 25, 2015
  6. rmonroe36 Win User

Rich

rmonroe36, Jun 26, 2015
  7. Dave44 Win User
    3 new wallpapers here

Dave44, Jun 27, 2015
  8. badrobot Win User

No problem!

I think the final version is this one but the original looks better. *Smile

badrobot, Jun 28, 2015
  9. rmonroe36 Win User
    I must agree.

Rich

rmonroe36, Jun 28, 2015
  10. AlanWade Win User
    Download Here

Its in tif format but easy enough to change if you want.

AlanWade, Jun 28, 2015
  11. BunnyJ New Member

BunnyJ, Jun 28, 2015
  12. John035 Win User
    Much better than W7/8/8.1 stock wallpaper. Compared to them, this one is masterpiece.

John035, Jul 1, 2015
  13. BunnyJ New Member

BunnyJ, Jul 1, 2015
  14. jimbo45 Win User
    Hi there

If you have build 10159 it's already standard.

Cheers
    jimbo

jimbo45, Jul 1, 2015
  15. BunnyJ New Member
    I saw it on the log-in screen.. I like it. *Smile

BunnyJ, Jul 1, 2015
Thema:

1. Microsoft reveals Windows 10 hero desktop wallpaper - Similar Threads - Microsoft reveals hero

2. Microsoft Live Desktop Wallpaper will not open

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Live Desktop Wallpaper will not open: After installing the Microsoft Live Wallpaper app through the Microsoft Store, I am unable to relaunch/ open the app to change the wallpaper or even have the app launch anything at all. The background is still live so I'm assuming it's still active on my PC, but I cannot open...
  3. Microsoft Live Desktop Wallpaper will not open

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Live Desktop Wallpaper will not open: After installing the Microsoft Live Wallpaper app through the Microsoft Store, I am unable to relaunch/ open the app to change the wallpaper or even have the app launch anything at all. The background is still live so I'm assuming it's still active on my PC, but I cannot open...
  4. Microsoft Live Desktop Wallpaper will not open

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Why is Windows 10 wallpaper changes to Windows 8.1 desktop wallpaper?

Why is Windows 10 wallpaper changes to Windows 8.1 desktop wallpaper?: This happend after i linked my computer to my Microsoft account. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-is-windows-10-wallpaper-changes-to-windows-81/c9e80024-2d8b-49cc-9d81-d62f59a0177b
  6. Win10 hero wallpaper

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Win10 hero wallpaper: Does anyone have a high res version of the "hero" wallpaper :/ its like the dark version of the default one. Everywhere i looked they claim they have the 4k version but when i download it its like 0.7mb and looks like shit. Thanks submitted by /u/nXEJSAUrpDudrOkzlYiN...
  7. desktop wallpaper on windows 10

desktop wallpaper on windows 10: Hello world, I rendered a desktop wallpaper in Blender and when I try to put it as my wallpaper, my wallpaper turns into a solid colour but if I set another wallpaper it does work and it sets as a wallpaper. Can someone please help me out? the wallpaper I made since it's...
  8. desktop wallpapers

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    desktop wallpapers: how i can new wallpapers for my dektop background? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/desktop-wallpapers/e3f39876-466e-4858-8aaf-eae4d1c9b62b
  9. Windows 10 Hero animated wallpaper - Where can i get one?

Windows 10 Hero animated wallpaper - Where can i get one?: Where/How can i get an HIGH DEFINITION Windows 10 Hero animated wallpaper? I want one for wallpaperengine. *Huh 114205
  10. Desktop Wallpaper

Desktop Wallpaper: Hello, I am trying to make a picture that has a resolution of 1920x1080 my desktop wallpaper, my monitors resolution is also 1920x1080 but it is extremely blurry when I set it as my background. The only way I can get it to not be blurry is if I set it to tile or center, but...