Windows 10: Microsoft reveals Windows 10 hero desktop wallpaper

Discus and support Microsoft reveals Windows 10 hero desktop wallpaper in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; This: User created wallpapers - Page 11 - Windows 10 Forums Post 109.. [img] [img] Thank You. . .*Smile Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by swarfega, Jun 24, 2015.

1. LEE
    Lee Win User

Microsoft reveals Windows 10 hero desktop wallpaper

2. BunnyJ New Member

You're very welcome.. enjoy!

BunnyJ, Jul 1, 2015
  3. Atomic77 Win User
    I think that is one awesome Wallpaper.

Atomic77, Nov 28, 2015
  4. Rocky Win User

You just seen it for the first time? This is an old thread you know.

Rocky, Nov 29, 2015
  5. swarfega Win User
    This isn't the first old thread hes resurrected.

swarfega, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

1. Microsoft reveals Windows 10 hero desktop wallpaper - Similar Threads - Microsoft reveals hero

2. Microsoft Live Desktop Wallpaper will not open

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Live Desktop Wallpaper will not open: After installing the Microsoft Live Wallpaper app through the Microsoft Store, I am unable to relaunch/ open the app to change the wallpaper or even have the app launch anything at all. The background is still live so I'm assuming it's still active on my PC, but I cannot open...
  3. Microsoft Live Desktop Wallpaper will not open

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Live Desktop Wallpaper will not open: After installing the Microsoft Live Wallpaper app through the Microsoft Store, I am unable to relaunch/ open the app to change the wallpaper or even have the app launch anything at all. The background is still live so I'm assuming it's still active on my PC, but I cannot open...
  4. Microsoft Live Desktop Wallpaper will not open

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. wallpapers desktop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    wallpapers desktop: How can I get information on the excellent, daily changing wallpapers https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/wallpapers-desktop/adc90286-fd3e-4463-b152-1f532eb8801f
  6. Why is Windows 10 wallpaper changes to Windows 8.1 desktop wallpaper?

Why is Windows 10 wallpaper changes to Windows 8.1 desktop wallpaper?: This happend after i linked my computer to my Microsoft account. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-is-windows-10-wallpaper-changes-to-windows-81/c9e80024-2d8b-49cc-9d81-d62f59a0177b
  7. Win10 hero wallpaper

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Win10 hero wallpaper: Does anyone have a high res version of the "hero" wallpaper :/ its like the dark version of the default one. Everywhere i looked they claim they have the 4k version but when i download it its like 0.7mb and looks like shit. Thanks submitted by /u/nXEJSAUrpDudrOkzlYiN...
  8. desktop wallpaper on windows 10

desktop wallpaper on windows 10: Hello world, I rendered a desktop wallpaper in Blender and when I try to put it as my wallpaper, my wallpaper turns into a solid colour but if I set another wallpaper it does work and it sets as a wallpaper. Can someone please help me out? the wallpaper I made since it's...
  9. Windows 10 Hero animated wallpaper - Where can i get one?

Windows 10 Hero animated wallpaper - Where can i get one?: Where/How can i get an HIGH DEFINITION Windows 10 Hero animated wallpaper? I want one for wallpaperengine. *Huh 114205
  10. Desktop Wallpaper

Desktop Wallpaper: Hello, I am trying to make a picture that has a resolution of 1920x1080 my desktop wallpaper, my monitors resolution is also 1920x1080 but it is extremely blurry when I set it as my background. The only way I can get it to not be blurry is if I set it to tile or center, but...