Windows 10: Microsoft rewards and payments

Discus and support Microsoft rewards and payments in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I have a big problem. I just reedem a gift card on microsoft rewards. I see the 5 dollars on payment metods. But when I open the Roblox app downloaded... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by RobertNon, May 8, 2020.

1. RobertNon Win User

Microsoft rewards and payments

I have a big problem. I just reedem a gift card on microsoft rewards. I see the 5 dollars on payment metods. But when I open the Roblox app downloaded from Microsoft Store and click on buy robux, doesn t appear the 5 dollars payment metod. Can help me?

:)

RobertNon, May 8, 2020

2. Microsoft Rewards

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

We understand your concern as you are having difficulties in signing to Microsoft Rewards account.
    In order to get clarity and to assist you accordingly, please reply with the answers to the questions below.

• What is the Windows 10 version and Build installed? (Type
      winver in Windows search/Run command)
    • Did you try sign in to Microsoft Rewards, using a different browser?

Meanwhile, we would suggest you to create a

New support request

for Microsoft Rewards Support and a member of the support team will contact you within 24 hours.

Regards,

Aditya Roy

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Aditya_Roy, May 8, 2020
  3. not accepting payment

Hi Ryan,

One of the factor why you're having issues purchasing an app in Windows Store is due to payment method settings. See this article:

Troubleshoot problems with payment options
    and follow the suggest troubleshooting steps.

Let us know what happens after following the suggested troubleshooting steps.

Regile Reb, May 8, 2020
  4. Brink Win User

Microsoft Rewards Beta now available to all Xbox Insiders

Source: Microsoft Rewards Beta now available to all Xbox Insiders and in additional countries! - Xbox Wire

Brink, May 8, 2020
Thema:

1. Microsoft rewards and payments - Similar Threads - Microsoft rewards payments

2. Microsoft Rewards !

in Windows 10 Customization
    Microsoft Rewards !: Although I have "opted out" of Microsoft Rewards countless times it always comes back! I have noticed if I click on YouTube or various sites it starts my "Rewards" again!Could this be the reason?Despite the message "sorry to see you go" etc I am back again !!! so...
  3. MIcrosoft rewards

in Windows 10 Gaming
    MIcrosoft rewards: Is it possible to get apple gift card? If so how please. Thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-rewards/a13214fb-957e-4f38-9833-a4b2e2ac11b1
  4. MIcrosoft rewards

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    MIcrosoft rewards: Is it possible to get apple gift card? If so how please. Thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-rewards/a13214fb-957e-4f38-9833-a4b2e2ac11b1
  5. Microsoft Rewards

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Rewards: Hello,I saw the article about Microsoft Rewards and it sounded fun until I realized that it doesn't support my country Saudi Arabia and that's truly disappointing.May I ask why?...
  6. Microsoft Rewards

in Windows 10 Customization
    Microsoft Rewards: Please contact me, either, my email <PII removed> or Xbox live account: <removed>. Take the September month activities where every week you need to do amount of bing searches through PC or your Mobile phone, 4 times per week. My question is what day, Monday,...
  7. Microsoft Rewards

Microsoft Rewards: So on an apple phone, there is now a VPN option in the settings. I always turn the VPN on when I use my apple phone. I also do my Microsoft rewards searches on the phone. So, will my Microsoft rewards account get banned for using the apple VPN? Because I've heard that...
  8. Microsoft Rewards

Microsoft Rewards: I was told that if I use a VPN my Microsoft points would be voided at purchase. I think my work has a vpn, but 90% of my searches happen at home. Is there any way to look into my situation? Also, what’s the email to microsoft support? Thanks...
  9. Microsoft rewards

Microsoft rewards: So I bought a £5 gift card from the Microsoft rewards program, and I never received a code. Usually you get a code that is sent to your email and you can redeem it from there. So i checked my order history and i was going to resend the code....but i couldn't even resend it,...
  10. Microsoft Rewards

Microsoft Rewards: I am from UK and here we have the rewards system But I cant join it the sign up site always glitches and says somethings wrong with it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-rewards/530b76a7-164b-44aa-a90f-f3a6a4b51fd3