Windows 10: Microsoft Rewards, Bing, Edge, and MSN lagging and unresponsive...buttons do not function...

Discus and support Microsoft Rewards, Bing, Edge, and MSN lagging and unresponsive...buttons do not function... in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; For the past several days Microsoft Rewards, Bing, Edge, and MSN have been lagging and unresponsive...buttons do not function when selected...I have... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by DavidPurl, Aug 30, 2019.

1. DavidPurl Win User

Microsoft Rewards, Bing, Edge, and MSN lagging and unresponsive...buttons do not function...

For the past several days Microsoft Rewards, Bing, Edge, and MSN have been lagging and unresponsive...buttons do not function when selected...I have the most current updates, and have cleared caches, and still the problem continues. All other apps seem to work fine and the other functions of my computer operate properly. It seems only these Microsoft Apps are have issues. What seems to be the problem, Microsoft?!

:)

DavidPurl, Aug 30, 2019
  2. DavidPurl Win User

Bing and Microsoft Rewards severely lagging and unresponsive...

I have Win 10 Pro and for the past week Bing and Microsoft Rewards have been severely lagging and unresponsive...long delays in response and dropdowns and arrow selection (left/right) on news trends on Bing are unresponsive often...what seems to be the
    problem?! The rest of my computer is functioning normally...

DavidPurl, Aug 30, 2019
  3. DavidPurl Win User
    Bing and Microsoft Rewards severely lagging and unresponsive...

Hello Andre and thanks for responding...I have a Dell Laptop, so when I open MS Edge, MSN opens first...after I review MSN, I open MS Bing...from there I open my Microsoft Rewards...the rewards is where most of the lag problem exists. However, I also see
    lack of response on Bing especially on the arrow selection (right/left) on Bing's Trend Newsline. I opened Internet Explorer and accessed both MS Rewards and Bing...they appear to work properly through Internet Explorer.

I never had this issue before and all Edge, Bing, and MS Rewards worked properly, up to last week, when accessed through MS Edge. What is causing this problem? I do not have Google Translate installed...In fact, I do not show any Google apps in my Start
    menu, but I do have a Google Account and can access Google apps through Edge/Bing. How can we fix this issue?

DavidPurl, Aug 30, 2019
  4. Microsoft Rewards, Bing, Edge, and MSN lagging and unresponsive...buttons do not function...

Bing rewards on Windows Phone?

In each and every case because current email address couldn't be used as the account holder for Xbox and Windows phone. Every new address was created at the direction of a Microsoft Xbox, Windows phone, Bing Rewards Help Desk person. And still the
    ONE LOGIN concept
    isn't working in all of the places

I have Microsoft logins I have held my MSN login since 1995, MSN told me I couldn't use it when I decided that Microsoft was giving away better services than MSN was offering and saw no need to pay for MSN.

When I got my first XBOX, I established my Alias, but when I got my first Windows phone, I couldn't use

that alias on the phone. I established a Zune account, when I bought my Zune, then Xbox Music took over that account. Xbox live Gold and Xbox Music worked on my Zune, Xbox and PC but then had to rebuild the phone using my Xbox account which I could do because
    of the One Login concept. But it doesn't work with Bing rewards even though I can open Bing Rewards on my Phone and see my rewards points and Bing Rewards Help Desk tells me that I have to set my phone up with my PC login instead of the Xbox login, which
    Xbox can't use. If I rebuild it all over then I lose Xbox Gold, Bing rewards point, Bing and Xbox histories and I am not positive that if I do all of that from scratch that if it is done right that it will work.

I would like to see some rules or instructions step by step that would make sure everything works.

Lost Trail, Aug 30, 2019
Thema:

Microsoft Rewards, Bing, Edge, and MSN lagging and unresponsive...buttons do not function...

1. Microsoft Rewards, Bing, Edge, and MSN lagging and unresponsive...buttons do not function... - Similar Threads - Microsoft Rewards Bing

2. How do I remove MSN from Edge and Bing and all other Microsoft related products?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I remove MSN from Edge and Bing and all other Microsoft related products?: If MSN is not removed from Microsoft products, I will sue Microsoft to make them remove it and shut it down. I will not allow such vile hate speech, bigotry and subversive propaganda to invade my home every time I use Windows operating system. I am a disabled American...
  3. How do I remove MSN from Edge and Bing and all other Microsoft related products?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I remove MSN from Edge and Bing and all other Microsoft related products?: If MSN is not removed from Microsoft products, I will sue Microsoft to make them remove it and shut it down. I will not allow such vile hate speech, bigotry and subversive propaganda to invade my home every time I use Windows operating system. I am a disabled American...
  4. How do I remove MSN from Edge and Bing and all other Microsoft related products?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. lagging unresponsive

in Windows 10 Gaming
    lagging unresponsive: My laptop is unresponsive lagging with keyboard input etc. I wonder, why at high load the processor goes to a fraction of the available speed. Powersettings are set to speedstep and maximum cpu but this here is what actually is happening ***** moved from german to english...
  6. new microsoft msn bing homepage

new microsoft msn bing homepage: New Microsoft Bing Homepage When I try to share articles on FB,it gives me an error message now "App Not Setup: This app is still in development mode, and you don't have access to it. Switch to a registered test user or ask an app admin for permissions."...
  7. MSN premium and Microsoft Edge

MSN premium and Microsoft Edge: Is there a way to change MSN premium to Microsoft Edge? When I use my Email account in MSN premium I other get a notice that it can't run in Microsoft Edge because it run Explore....
  8. Bing and Microsoft Rewards severely lagging and unresponsive...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Bing and Microsoft Rewards severely lagging and unresponsive...: I have Win 10 Pro and for the past week Bing and Microsoft Rewards have been severely lagging and unresponsive...long delays in response and dropdowns and arrow selection (left/right) on news trends on Bing are unresponsive often...what seems to be the problem?! The rest of...
  9. Microsoft Edge/Bing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Edge/Bing: How do I permanently turn these off? I've got all my settings to "off," yet it keeps popping open. I'd like to get rid of it permanently, but it doesn't want to let me, so turning it off permanently will be the next best thing....
  10. Why I don't use the Edge browser from Microsoft. Bing rewards are meh.

in Browsers and Email
    Why I don't use the Edge browser from Microsoft. Bing rewards are meh.: "To opt out of personalized ads in this browser, your browser history must allow first-party and third-party cookies and you must have your browsing experience set to NOT delete browsing history on exit. Instructions for enabling cookies and configuring your browsing history...