Windows 10: Microsoft Rewards Daily Sets

Discus and support Microsoft Rewards Daily Sets in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Daily Sets are not showing on my Activities Screen and neither is my Daily Streak number. I was at 319 days.... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by Dan2004, Jul 16, 2019.

1. Dan2004 Win User

Microsoft Rewards Daily Sets

Daily Sets are not showing on my Activities Screen and neither is my Daily Streak number. I was at 319 days.

:)

Dan2004, Jul 16, 2019
  2. Fafhrd Win User

Microsoft Rewards offer in UK

I believe Bing Rewards, now renamed as Microsoft Rewards have previously been available to US users, or at least those who set up their PCs as if they were in the US.
    Yesterday, I was offered the chance to enrol, although I have read that the service opened in May for the UK, I cannot recall the opportunity previously.
    It seems ridiculously easy to cheat, at least doubling available points notched up on the daily offers, but somewhat flaky on getting searches to score, unless done thru Cortana!
    When I searched Microsoft Rewards thru Cortana, ironically, I got this:

Microsoft Rewards Daily Sets [​IMG]

- despite the Rewards points, and badge showing on the same page. If I use Cortana for 3 more searches today, I'll be 70 points shy of level 2!

Fafhrd, Jul 17, 2019
  3. Pauliw25 Win User
    Jigsaw - Daily Challenges rewards

I thoroughly doing the daily challenges in Jigsaw and reaching the various reward goals.

However, the reward goals are too few. I usually reach the top goal before the middle of each month.

Could someone please ask the developers to add a higher level or two? I usually earn 24,000 points or more every month.

Pauliw25, Jul 17, 2019
  4. Joe Men Win User

Rewards app

If you are referring to the Microsoft Rewards app, it is only available for the PC.

Here are the prerequisites before you can install the app on your PC:

• Must be signed into the Windows Store with your Microsoft Rewards account to be eligible for November browse and earn bonus offer.
    • Must be signed into the Windows Store with your Microsoft Rewards account to be eligible for November browse and earn bonus offer.

Regards.

Joe Men, Jul 17, 2019
Thema:

1. Microsoft Rewards Daily Sets - Similar Threads - Microsoft Rewards Daily

2. Microsoft Rewards !

in Windows 10 Customization
    Microsoft Rewards !: Although I have "opted out" of Microsoft Rewards countless times it always comes back! I have noticed if I click on YouTube or various sites it starts my "Rewards" again!Could this be the reason?Despite the message "sorry to see you go" etc I am back again !!! so...
  3. MIcrosoft rewards

in Windows 10 Gaming
    MIcrosoft rewards: Is it possible to get apple gift card? If so how please. Thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-rewards/a13214fb-957e-4f38-9833-a4b2e2ac11b1
  4. MIcrosoft rewards

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    MIcrosoft rewards: Is it possible to get apple gift card? If so how please. Thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-rewards/a13214fb-957e-4f38-9833-a4b2e2ac11b1
  5. Microsoft Rewards

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Rewards: Hello,I saw the article about Microsoft Rewards and it sounded fun until I realized that it doesn't support my country Saudi Arabia and that's truly disappointing.May I ask why?...
  6. Microsoft Rewards

in Windows 10 Customization
    Microsoft Rewards: Please contact me, either, my email <PII removed> or Xbox live account: <removed>. Take the September month activities where every week you need to do amount of bing searches through PC or your Mobile phone, 4 times per week. My question is what day, Monday,...
  7. Microsoft Rewards

Microsoft Rewards: So on an apple phone, there is now a VPN option in the settings. I always turn the VPN on when I use my apple phone. I also do my Microsoft rewards searches on the phone. So, will my Microsoft rewards account get banned for using the apple VPN? Because I've heard that...
  8. Microsoft Rewards

Microsoft Rewards: I was told that if I use a VPN my Microsoft points would be voided at purchase. I think my work has a vpn, but 90% of my searches happen at home. Is there any way to look into my situation? Also, what’s the email to microsoft support? Thanks...
  9. Microsoft rewards

Microsoft rewards: So I bought a £5 gift card from the Microsoft rewards program, and I never received a code. Usually you get a code that is sent to your email and you can redeem it from there. So i checked my order history and i was going to resend the code....but i couldn't even resend it,...
  10. Microsoft Rewards

Microsoft Rewards: I am from UK and here we have the rewards system But I cant join it the sign up site always glitches and says somethings wrong with it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-rewards/530b76a7-164b-44aa-a90f-f3a6a4b51fd3