Windows 10: Microsoft Rewards Has So Many Problems!

Discus and support Microsoft Rewards Has So Many Problems! in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Microsoft Rewards...a great incentive...that is, when it works! Why are the so many buggy issues on this page? I've had 2 simultaneous issues lately.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by DavidPurl, Feb 18, 2020.

1. DavidPurl Win User

Microsoft Rewards Has So Many Problems!

Microsoft Rewards...a great incentive...that is, when it works! Why are the so many buggy issues on this page? I've had 2 simultaneous issues lately. The most annoying is the Rewards Monthly Quest incentive. In January, I completed all punch card requirements, including the mobile search. It showed 4/4 weeks completed on all searches and daily sets, but the green arrow never showed, and I did not get the 500 point bonus. Now...in the February Quest, the mobile searches are not being counted again Microsoft acknowledged this bug in January's Quest, and claimed to fix it...however, even though the 4/4 weeks showed completed, the green completion arrow never showed! This month, February, the same problem is occurring and mobile searches are not registering! These are just a couple of the long list of bugs on the Rewards page. Another bug last month was the quiz deselection issue...when they asked for 5 selections to a question, the answers would deselect the previous selection each time...only allowing one selection and not completing the answer to the quiz question. Why so many bugs and issues on the Rewards Page?! Will these ever work correctly? Microsoft only knows! Why offer rewards if Microsoft doesn't make good on their offer?!

:)

DavidPurl, Feb 18, 2020

2. Microsoft Rewards

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

We understand your concern as you are having difficulties in signing to Microsoft Rewards account.
    In order to get clarity and to assist you accordingly, please reply with the answers to the questions below.

• What is the Windows 10 version and Build installed? (Type
      winver in Windows search/Run command)
    • Did you try sign in to Microsoft Rewards, using a different browser?

Meanwhile, we would suggest you to create a

New support request

for Microsoft Rewards Support and a member of the support team will contact you within 24 hours.

Regards,

Aditya Roy

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Aditya_Roy, Feb 18, 2020
  3. Joe Men Win User
    Rewards app

If you are referring to the Microsoft Rewards app, it is only available for the PC.

Here are the prerequisites before you can install the app on your PC:

• Must be signed into the Windows Store with your Microsoft Rewards account to be eligible for November browse and earn bonus offer.
    • Must be signed into the Windows Store with your Microsoft Rewards account to be eligible for November browse and earn bonus offer.

Regards.

Joe Men, Feb 18, 2020
  4. Brink Win User

Microsoft Rewards Beta now available to all Xbox Insiders

Source: Microsoft Rewards Beta now available to all Xbox Insiders and in additional countries! - Xbox Wire

Brink, Feb 18, 2020
Thema:

1. Microsoft Rewards Has So Many Problems! - Similar Threads - Microsoft Rewards Has

2. How many points are mine worth? Microsoft Rewards

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How many points are mine worth? Microsoft Rewards: I have 8,883 points, how much is that worth in $USD? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-many-points-are-mine-worth-microsoft-rewards/f74d85fc-98d9-4bd1-82cb-4b2e4d78faef
  3. microsoft rewards redeem problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    microsoft rewards redeem problem: mirosoft rewards showing cotact you for rewards problem https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-rewards-redeem-problem/d83c21b0-6fa6-4d5f-a5f4-1c976a61d337
  4. microsoft rewards redeem problem

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    microsoft rewards redeem problem: mirosoft rewards showing cotact you for rewards problem https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-rewards-redeem-problem/d83c21b0-6fa6-4d5f-a5f4-1c976a61d337
  5. microsoft rewards redeem problem

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  6. Windows has so many problems these days, what's the deal?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows has so many problems these days, what's the deal?: Why is every simple thing that used to work just fine in Microsoft Windows no longer working, or so dysfunctional that it basically doesn't work? Simple things: Print a document, get a jamb and the job gets deleted from the print queue? Resize windows, they always wind up...
  7. How many points are mine worth? Microsoft Rewards

in Windows 10 Customization
    How many points are mine worth? Microsoft Rewards: Right now I have 600 points inMicrosoft Rewards, and I did that in 2 days. It says I am level 2. How much is that worth in$USD? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-many-points-are-mine-worth-microsoft-rewards/0bf57538-660c-442d-aff9-33879aba89d1
  8. My windows 10 has so many problems

My windows 10 has so many problems: So I have made some research about my problems, Some fixed it. So I tried making another profile and it really fixed some of the problems. But all my data will be gone except the documents pictures downloads and desktop, and I dont like losing my gamedata saved in APPDATA...
  9. Have a problem with Microsoft rewards

Have a problem with Microsoft rewards: For the last few weeks, I've not been unable to redeem points for anything on that site. It says I don't have any points or that it can't seem to load the page. I have over 12800 for a contest that asks for 200. Please help if you can....
  10. So many problems

in Windows 10 Support
    So many problems: I've had nothing but issues with my laptop since upgrading. 1) minor but annoying thing my right click on my keypad also mouse cause the screen to go temporarily black and then it shuts down what ever you were right clicking on. 2) I can't install any new software it...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. why are the searches not counted in Xbox rewards