Windows 10: Microsoft Rewards icon and balance not showing in search bar anymore

Discus and support Microsoft Rewards icon and balance not showing in search bar anymore in Cortana to solve the problem; In the past it used to show the MS Rewards balance but now it dissapeared. I've already enabled MS Account under History and Permissions settings... Discussion in 'Cortana' started by MáximoSiriani, Feb 17, 2023.

1. Microsoft Rewards icon and balance not showing in search bar anymore

In the past it used to show the MS Rewards balance but now it dissapeared. I've already enabled MS Account under History and Permissions settings

:)

MáximoSiriani, Feb 17, 2023
  2. Arul_D Win User

Search Box Reduced to Magnifying Glass Icon

Hi,

Welcome to the Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to follow the below steps to change the settings to show the search icon.

• Right click on the search bar

• Click on search

• Check show search icon
    Hope the information helps. Let us know if you need further assistance with Windows related issues. We will be happy to help.

Arul_D, Feb 17, 2023
  3. Niseamus Win User
    How to remove Microsoft Rewards balance

When I click "Type here to search" in the taskbar, an ad at the top of the search window counts up to 5 to show me my "Microsoft Rewards balance." This would already be an intrusive ad even without it moving, but the animation of it counting 1, 2, 3, 4,
    5 every time I go to search is very distracting. Is there any way to remove this? I paid more than $1,000 for this computer only to be met with ads?

Niseamus, Feb 17, 2023
  4. Microsoft Rewards icon and balance not showing in search bar anymore

Microsoft Rewards

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

We understand your concern as you are having difficulties in signing to Microsoft Rewards account.
    In order to get clarity and to assist you accordingly, please reply with the answers to the questions below.

• What is the Windows 10 version and Build installed? (Type
      winver in Windows search/Run command)
    • Did you try sign in to Microsoft Rewards, using a different browser?

Meanwhile, we would suggest you to create a

New support request

for Microsoft Rewards Support and a member of the support team will contact you within 24 hours.

Regards,

Aditya Roy

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Aditya_Roy, Feb 17, 2023
Thema:

Microsoft Rewards icon and balance not showing in search bar anymore

1. Microsoft Rewards icon and balance not showing in search bar anymore - Similar Threads - Microsoft Rewards icon

2. Icons not showing on search bar

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Icons not showing on search bar: I am using windows 10 home edition and idont know how this problem came but this looks too bad to see icons are not showing on searching something https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/icons-not-showing-on-search-bar/5e71b2ae-adcb-4cdf-880a-db9ed674bf22
  3. Icons not showing on search bar

in Cortana
    Icons not showing on search bar: I am using windows 10 home edition and idont know how this problem came but this looks too bad to see icons are not showing on searching something https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/icons-not-showing-on-search-bar/5e71b2ae-adcb-4cdf-880a-db9ed674bf22
  4. Icons not showing on search bar

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. Microsoft Rewards icon and balance not showing in search bar anymore

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Rewards icon and balance not showing in search bar anymore: In the past it used to show the MS Rewards balance but now it dissapeared. I've already enabled MS Account under History and Permissions settings...
  6. Microsoft Rewards icon and balance not showing in search bar anymore

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Rewards icon and balance not showing in search bar anymore: In the past it used to show the MS Rewards balance but now it dissapeared. I've already enabled MS Account under History and Permissions settings...
  7. Microsoft rewards isn't showing the Robux reward anymore: What happened?

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft rewards isn't showing the Robux reward anymore: What happened?: I joined the Microsoft rewards program to get that free 100 to 1000 Robux they offered, but just a few days ago the offer disappeared! My best guess is that they ran out of codes, as this has happened before, but I can't find a statement on this anywhere. If someone knows...
  8. Windows Search doesn't show icons anymore

in Cortana
    Windows Search doesn't show icons anymore: Does anyone know how to fix this? [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-search-doesnt-show-icons-anymore/122a954f-93d7-4830-88bb-63cf6aaf9139
  9. Microsoft reward balance ALWAYS on search box popup? How to remove?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Microsoft reward balance ALWAYS on search box popup? How to remove?: [ATTACH] I find it distracting and unwanted that the "Microsoft Reward Balance" tally is always on my search dialog and updates EVERY SINGLE TIME you open the search box. The numbers animate and increase to your total points. I do have a microsoft Xbox account I...
  10. How to remove Microsoft Rewards balance

in Cortana
    How to remove Microsoft Rewards balance: When I click "Type here to search" in the taskbar, an ad at the top of the search window counts up to 5 to show me my "Microsoft Rewards balance." This would already be an intrusive ad even without it moving, but the animation of it counting 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 every time I go to...