Windows 10: Microsoft Rewards in Bangladesh.

Discus and support Microsoft Rewards in Bangladesh. in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; When, I visit Microsoft Reward to sign up its say microsoft reward is not available in your country or region. My Question is when it will be available... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by FayeduzzamanTamim, May 24, 2019.

1. Microsoft Rewards in Bangladesh.

When, I visit Microsoft Reward to sign up its say microsoft reward is not available in your country or region. My Question is when it will be available in Bangladesh.

:)

FayeduzzamanTamim, May 24, 2019

2. Microsoft Cortana in Bangladesh

Amendments

Bangladesh is not in the list of the supported country for Cortana.

LEE QICHENG, May 24, 2019
  3. Smeed Win User
    Smeed, May 24, 2019
  4. Microsoft Rewards in Bangladesh.

Microsoft Cortana in Bangladesh

Hi FayeduzzamanTamim

I am Vijay, an Independent Advisor. I am here to work with you on this problem.

Yes, Bangladesh is not in the list of supported countries. Microsoft doesn't publish the schedule of changes / enhancements to the general public. Hence, it can't be said when it will come.

Do let me know if you require any further help on this. Will be glad to help you.

Vijay_Verma, May 24, 2019
Thema:

Microsoft Rewards in Bangladesh.

1. Microsoft Rewards in Bangladesh. - Similar Threads - Microsoft Rewards Bangladesh

2. MIcrosoft rewards

in Windows 10 Gaming
    MIcrosoft rewards: Is it possible to get apple gift card? If so how please. Thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-rewards/a13214fb-957e-4f38-9833-a4b2e2ac11b1
  3. MIcrosoft rewards

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    MIcrosoft rewards: Is it possible to get apple gift card? If so how please. Thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-rewards/a13214fb-957e-4f38-9833-a4b2e2ac11b1
  4. Microsoft Rewards

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Rewards: Hello,I saw the article about Microsoft Rewards and it sounded fun until I realized that it doesn't support my country Saudi Arabia and that's truly disappointing.May I ask why?...
  5. Microsoft Rewards

in Windows 10 Customization
    Microsoft Rewards: Please contact me, either, my email <PII removed> or Xbox live account: <removed>. Take the September month activities where every week you need to do amount of bing searches through PC or your Mobile phone, 4 times per week. My question is what day, Monday,...
  6. Microsoft Rewards

Microsoft Rewards: So on an apple phone, there is now a VPN option in the settings. I always turn the VPN on when I use my apple phone. I also do my Microsoft rewards searches on the phone. So, will my Microsoft rewards account get banned for using the apple VPN? Because I've heard that...
  7. Microsoft Rewards

Microsoft Rewards: I was told that if I use a VPN my Microsoft points would be voided at purchase. I think my work has a vpn, but 90% of my searches happen at home. Is there any way to look into my situation? Also, what’s the email to microsoft support? Thanks...
  8. Microsoft rewards

Microsoft rewards: So I bought a £5 gift card from the Microsoft rewards program, and I never received a code. Usually you get a code that is sent to your email and you can redeem it from there. So i checked my order history and i was going to resend the code....but i couldn't even resend it,...
  9. Microsoft Rewards

Microsoft Rewards: I am from UK and here we have the rewards system But I cant join it the sign up site always glitches and says somethings wrong with it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-rewards/530b76a7-164b-44aa-a90f-f3a6a4b51fd3
  10. Microsoft Cortana in Bangladesh

in Cortana
    Microsoft Cortana in Bangladesh: Why The Cortana is not available in Bangladesh. I can not use cortana on laptop. My question is when cortana will be available in Bangladesh. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-cortana-in-bangladesh/bdd7d690-a801-403c-870b-3e2f26584e3e"