Windows 10: Microsoft Rewards in Bangladesh.

Discus and support Microsoft Rewards in Bangladesh. in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; When, I visit Microsoft Reward to sign up its say microsoft reward is not available in your country or region. My Question is when it will be available... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by FayeduzzamanTamim, May 24, 2019.

1. Microsoft Rewards in Bangladesh.

When, I visit Microsoft Reward to sign up its say microsoft reward is not available in your country or region. My Question is when it will be available in Bangladesh.

:)

FayeduzzamanTamim, May 24, 2019

2. Microsoft Cortana in Bangladesh

Amendments

Bangladesh is not in the list of the supported country for Cortana.

LEE QICHENG, May 24, 2019
  3. Smeed Win User
    Smeed, May 24, 2019
  4. Microsoft Rewards in Bangladesh.

Microsoft Cortana in Bangladesh

Hi FayeduzzamanTamim

I am Vijay, an Independent Advisor. I am here to work with you on this problem.

Yes, Bangladesh is not in the list of supported countries. Microsoft doesn't publish the schedule of changes / enhancements to the general public. Hence, it can't be said when it will come.

Do let me know if you require any further help on this. Will be glad to help you.

Vijay_Verma, May 24, 2019
Thema:

Microsoft Rewards in Bangladesh.

1. Microsoft Rewards in Bangladesh. - Similar Threads - Microsoft Rewards Bangladesh

2. Microsoft Rewards without a phone number

in Windows 10 Customization
    Microsoft Rewards without a phone number: Let me know how I can use Microsoft Rewards without a phone number? I’ve got a lot of points and want to use them. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-rewards-without-a-phone-number/14dee8df-1ff0-429c-976d-1427086b0ee3
  3. Microsoft Cortana in Bangladesh

in Cortana
    Microsoft Cortana in Bangladesh: Why The Cortana is not available in Bangladesh. I can not use cortana on laptop. My question is when cortana will be available in Bangladesh. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-cortana-in-bangladesh/bdd7d690-a801-403c-870b-3e2f26584e3e"
  4. Available Cortana In Bangladesh

in Cortana
    Available Cortana In Bangladesh: Hi! I am from Bangladesh, i want to use cortana in my laptop but at this moment it not possible to use cortana in my country. Cortana does not support in Bangladesh, when cortana is available in Bangladesh. We need to cortana in bangladesh. Please available in Bangladesh....
  5. Have a problem with Microsoft rewards

in Windows 10 Customization
    Have a problem with Microsoft rewards: For the last few weeks, I've not been unable to redeem points for anything on that site. It says I don't have any points or that it can't seem to load the page. I have over 12800 for a contest that asks for 200. Please help if you can....
  6. Rewards Games

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Rewards Games: I recently played the Scratch and Win Game 6 times on the Rewards page. Won twice was able to download one set of winning numbers. It said I won the Harmon Kardon Invoke. A few seconds after I won the winning numbers were immediately replace by different numbers. I call it...
  7. Microsoft Rewards

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Microsoft Rewards: Are emails re a Reward program using this email address legitimate? *** Email address is removed for privacy *** https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-security/microsoft-rewards/80a25886-cefa-4b7f-a649-d519a7f09d86"
  8. Is the "Microsoft Rewards" program a scam?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Is the "Microsoft Rewards" program a scam?: I see enough evidence that makes me seriously question its validity. Aside from having a real cheapening effect on the Microsoft name itself, I also see strange errors that prevent me from checking it out. The latest being a strange misspelling in the subject line of an...
  9. power card key rewards in Microsoft bingo

in Windows 10 Gaming
    power card key rewards in Microsoft bingo: I have filled multi-able power cards and have yet to receive any rewards .is there some thing else i must do to claim them or is this game not worth the time playing?...
  10. Microsoft Rewards offer in UK

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft Rewards offer in UK: I believe Bing Rewards, now renamed as Microsoft Rewards have previously been available to US users, or at least those who set up their PCs as if they were in the US. Yesterday, I was offered the chance to enrol, although I have read that the service opened in May for the...