Windows 10: Microsoft Rewards Movie punch card not working

Discus and support Microsoft Rewards Movie punch card not working in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; I bought two movies this morning to complete the punch card and only one movie was checked. They both were over $4. I contacted support and was told... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by Mama Drama 2001, Oct 10, 2020.

1. Microsoft Rewards Movie punch card not working

I bought two movies this morning to complete the punch card and only one movie was checked. They both were over $4. I contacted support and was told Microsoft support isnt available. What can i do to get this resolved?

:)

Mama Drama 2001, Oct 10, 2020

2. buy movies and the punch cards not working

spend money of films & Tv punch cards not working

MuffinManMatt, Oct 10, 2020
  3. Nat360 Win User
    How to redeem Microsoft rewards gift card money?

Hi. I have been using Microsoft rewards for some time now and I was finally able to redeem a Microsoft 5 dollar gift card. I followed all the instruction listed on the screen and received 5 US dollars in my account balance. Now, the question I have is
    how do I redeem this account balance, I want to rent a movie? (Do I need to put my credit card details in to redeem this account balance?)

Nat360, Oct 10, 2020
  4. Microsoft Rewards Movie punch card not working

Microsoft Rewards

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

We understand your concern as you are having difficulties in signing to Microsoft Rewards account.
    In order to get clarity and to assist you accordingly, please reply with the answers to the questions below.

• What is the Windows 10 version and Build installed? (Type
      winver in Windows search/Run command)
    • Did you try sign in to Microsoft Rewards, using a different browser?

Meanwhile, we would suggest you to create a

New support request

for Microsoft Rewards Support and a member of the support team will contact you within 24 hours.

Regards,

Aditya Roy

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Aditya_Roy, Oct 10, 2020
Thema:

Microsoft Rewards Movie punch card not working

1. Microsoft Rewards Movie punch card not working - Similar Threads - Microsoft Rewards Movie

2. Microsoft Rewards Gift Card Code is incorrect

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Rewards Gift Card Code is incorrect: I don’t understand why there isn’t an email or live chat for customer support. I was given the wrong code because it won’t fit. Its 1 character too long an extra letter/number. I can’t find a solution unless I speak to a real human representative....
  3. Microsoft Rewards Gift Card Code is incorrect

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Rewards Gift Card Code is incorrect: I don’t understand why there isn’t an email or live chat for customer support. I was given the wrong code because it won’t fit. Its 1 character too long an extra letter/number. I can’t find a solution unless I speak to a real human representative....
  4. Microsoft Rewards Gift Card Code is incorrect

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Does A Microsoft Reward Given Robux Card Actually Work?

Does A Microsoft Reward Given Robux Card Actually Work?: I want to know if this works so i dont go wasting my points and by the way im new to microsoft https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/does-a-microsoft-reward-given-robux-card-actually/ad0a60e1-6fa6-4761-bf91-627f38d35d2b
  6. Microsoft Rewards Cards?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Rewards Cards?: Hi, I just used my Microsoft rewards points on a $3 gift card and it is now on my account balance. I want to use it with in-app purchases on an app I use. There is no option to use my Microsoft account balance, all I can do is redeem a gift card code. Is there a way I could...
  7. buy movies and the punch cards not working

buy movies and the punch cards not working: spend money of films & Tv punch cards not working https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/buy-movies-and-the-punch-cards-not-working/0340ae41-1ee6-4d89-bbb1-832f5b359e91
  8. Microsoft rewards not working

Microsoft rewards not working: Ok, i've tried to get the 500 points for sighing in and setting it to homepage i've done this 10 times on my Andriod phone but haven't got anything https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-rewards-not-working/12334b15-7498-40ab-91c2-091260154851
  9. Rewards gift cards not delivered

Rewards gift cards not delivered: I've tried twice to have Amazon gift cards sent to my email box. They do not show up in spam or in regular email folders. Other Microsoft Rewards email does get through. They do not show up as a credit in my Amazon account either. It's been more than a week since the first...
  10. power card key rewards in Microsoft bingo

in Windows 10 Gaming
    power card key rewards in Microsoft bingo: I have filled multi-able power cards and have yet to receive any rewards .is there some thing else i must do to claim them or is this game not worth the time playing?...