Windows 10: Microsoft Rewards Points Sharing Has Disappeared - Why?

Discus and support Microsoft Rewards Points Sharing Has Disappeared - Why? in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; I logged into my Rewards page and I clicked on Community so I could give some of my points to a Family member and then, much to my dismay, I can no... Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by Wm. S.Brown, Jun 15, 2021.

1. Microsoft Rewards Points Sharing Has Disappeared - Why?

I logged into my Rewards page and I clicked on Community so I could give some of my points to a Family member and then, much to my dismay, I can no longer find a way to give some of my points to a Family member. I can't find anything to click on when I enter 'Community.So my question at this point is one of two. First, did MS stop allowing point transfers among Families? Or, secondly, did someone in my Family screw up on something and the entire Family is being punished as a result?To my knowledge, MS has not sent any communications on the subject that I know of. So, if y'all can fill me

:)

Wm. S.Brown, Jun 15, 2021

2. Microsoft Reward Points

Hi guys,So i live in Indonesia and i want to earn points with microsoft rewards.Unfortunately,Microsoft rewards is not available in my country.so is there a way to participate in microsoft rewards?

Muhammad Faisal Ramadhan, Jun 15, 2021
  3. Bing Rewards Points Not Accruing

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I understand that you are facing issues with Bing Reward points for your account.

I would suggest you to refer the article
    I'm not earning Microsoft Rewards points for Bing searches
    and see if that helps.

If the issue persist, let me point you in the right direction to get assistance. Refer the article to initiate a

new support request
    for Microsoft Reward points. Once you initiate the request the team will get in touch with you within 24 hours.

Regards,

Prakhar Khare

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Prakhar_Khare, Jun 15, 2021
  4. Microsoft Rewards Points Sharing Has Disappeared - Why?

Microsoft Rewards

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

We understand your concern as you are having difficulties in signing to Microsoft Rewards account.
    In order to get clarity and to assist you accordingly, please reply with the answers to the questions below.

• What is the Windows 10 version and Build installed? (Type
      winver in Windows search/Run command)
    • Did you try sign in to Microsoft Rewards, using a different browser?

Meanwhile, we would suggest you to create a

New support request

for Microsoft Rewards Support and a member of the support team will contact you within 24 hours.

Regards,

Aditya Roy

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Aditya_Roy, Jun 15, 2021
Thema:

Microsoft Rewards Points Sharing Has Disappeared - Why?

1. Microsoft Rewards Points Sharing Has Disappeared - Why? - Similar Threads - Microsoft Rewards Points

2. Why wont my microsoft rewards points redeem?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why wont my microsoft rewards points redeem?: I have tried redeeming my Microsoft reward points and when asked to link a number to my account it said that there is a problem with my account or the purchase. I then removed the phone number and tried another and still came up with the same error message when trying to...
  3. Why wont my microsoft rewards points redeem?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why wont my microsoft rewards points redeem?: I have tried redeeming my Microsoft reward points and when asked to link a number to my account it said that there is a problem with my account or the purchase. I then removed the phone number and tried another and still came up with the same error message when trying to...
  4. microsoft reward points waht are they for

in Windows 10 Gaming
    microsoft reward points waht are they for: Microsoft reward point how can i use them https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-reward-points-waht-are-they-for/f8abf84b-4644-4b12-8803-f7a328f3d621
  5. microsoft reward points waht are they for

microsoft reward points waht are they for: Microsoft reward point how can i use them https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-reward-points-waht-are-they-for/f8abf84b-4644-4b12-8803-f7a328f3d621
  6. microsoft reward points waht are they for

in Windows 10 Customization
  7. Microsoft Points Rewards - Points not been counted

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Microsoft Points Rewards - Points not been counted: Customer Services Said that the issue was one of blocking came up with this about:blank#blocked Microsoft teams working on this issue ? reference points not been counted has anyone else been given this information? One opinion was this was entanglement with Minecraft Gamers?...
  8. Reward points

Reward points: I redeemed my Microsoft rewards and all the points went missing how can i retrived my points? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/reward-points/ef4f9629-9171-4632-88b6-9c24fa40d0fa
  9. Reward points

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Reward points: I redeemed my Microsoft rewards and all the points went missing how can i retrived my points? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/reward-points/ef4f9629-9171-4632-88b6-9c24fa40d0fa
  10. Microsoft Reward Points

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Reward Points: Hi guys,So i live in Indonesia and i want to earn points with microsoft rewards.Unfortunately,Microsoft rewards is not available in my country.so is there a way to participate in microsoft rewards?...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. microsoft rewards transfer points

2. Cant share Microsoft points