Windows 10: Microsoft Rewards Program Pop-Up on Windows 10

Discus and support Microsoft Rewards Program Pop-Up on Windows 10 in Cortana to solve the problem; I like Windows. What I don't like is Microsoft using its own operating system as a way to pedal more products and services I do not want down my... Discussion in 'Cortana' started by JoeFlyer, Jun 1, 2020.

1. JoeFlyer Win User

Microsoft Rewards Program Pop-Up on Windows 10

I like Windows. What I don't like is Microsoft using its own operating system as a way to pedal more products and services I do not want down my throat. It is an insult as a consumer. As such, here is my question:

Any time I click "Type here to search" to search things on my PC/online, I get the following popup see top right:

Microsoft Rewards Program Pop-Up on Windows 10 8b507ca2-811c-4dce-a7b9-94f3f2ddc481?upload=true.png

No matter what I click, the "Search and earn right here" tile shows up again and again. I find it to be a bit of an eyesore as I have no desire whatsoever to participate in a rewards program. Not "maybe later". No, period.I am wondering if there is any way I can prevent this pop-up from continuing to show up? Any help is appreciated.

:)

JoeFlyer, Jun 1, 2020

2. Microsoft signals end of Paint program

Microsoft has confirmed that it will continue to offer its graphics program Paint.

In a recent update, it had listed Paint as a feature that would be either removed or no longer developed.

Paint, renowned for its simplicity, has been part of the Windows operating system since its launch in 1985.

Microsoft suggested it would not remain on Windows 10 by default but did say it would be available for free on the Windows Store.

BBC news Report here
    Microsoft Paint avoids brush with death

dorsetknob, Jun 1, 2020
  3. Microsoft Rewards

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

We understand your concern as you are having difficulties in signing to Microsoft Rewards account.
    In order to get clarity and to assist you accordingly, please reply with the answers to the questions below.

• What is the Windows 10 version and Build installed? (Type
      winver in Windows search/Run command)
    • Did you try sign in to Microsoft Rewards, using a different browser?

Meanwhile, we would suggest you to create a

New support request

for Microsoft Rewards Support and a member of the support team will contact you within 24 hours.

Regards,

Aditya Roy

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Aditya_Roy, Jun 1, 2020
  4. Microsoft Rewards Program Pop-Up on Windows 10

Bruce Hagen ~ MVP, Jun 1, 2020
Thema:

Microsoft Rewards Program Pop-Up on Windows 10

1. Microsoft Rewards Program Pop-Up on Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Microsoft Rewards Program

2. Windows Rewards Program

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Rewards Program: I was so happy to see the launch of the rewards program, It was about time. From what I read, it seamed interesting. Like any Microsoft user, I followed the link and immediately signed up. Or that's what I thought, unfortunately the rewards program is only for US citizens on...
  3. Windows Rewards Program

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Rewards Program: I was so happy to see the launch of the rewards program, It was about time. From what I read, it seamed interesting. Like any Microsoft user, I followed the link and immediately signed up. Or that's what I thought, unfortunately the rewards program is only for US citizens on...
  4. Robux reward not popping up [Microsoft Rewards]

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Robux reward not popping up [Microsoft Rewards]: So I am from the US and claimed once the robux giftcard for 100 robux just to test, I claimed it a few days ago and now i cant find the Robux reward, why can't i find it? :...
  5. Microsoft Rewards

Microsoft Rewards: I was told that if I use a VPN my Microsoft points would be voided at purchase. I think my work has a vpn, but 90% of my searches happen at home. Is there any way to look into my situation? Also, what’s the email to microsoft support? Thanks...
  6. Microsoft rewards

Microsoft rewards: So I bought a £5 gift card from the Microsoft rewards program, and I never received a code. Usually you get a code that is sent to your email and you can redeem it from there. So i checked my order history and i was going to resend the code....but i couldn't even resend it,...
  7. Microsoft Rewards Referrals Program

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Microsoft Rewards Referrals Program: So I recently read online that if you refer a friend to Microsoft Rewards you and your friend get points and that you will get a percentage of their points. I thought that sounded good, so I tried to find the option on my dashboard. However, I can't seem to find it. Was the...
  8. Is the "Microsoft Rewards" program a scam?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Is the "Microsoft Rewards" program a scam?: I see enough evidence that makes me seriously question its validity. Aside from having a real cheapening effect on the Microsoft name itself, I also see strange errors that prevent me from checking it out. The latest being a strange misspelling in the subject line of an...
  9. Random program pop up

Random program pop up: Just recently my computer every hour right on the 7th minute of the new hour, a random program/window pops up for .5 seconds, its a black box and there is no icon on my task bar, its annoying because it causes my program/game to freeze and i cannot figure out whats doing it...
  10. Program window constantly popping up

Program window constantly popping up: After upgrading to 10 there is a program window that opens for about one second then closes every 45 seconds on top of whatever I am doing 18331