Windows 10: Microsoft Rewards without a phone number

Discus and support Microsoft Rewards without a phone number in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Let me know how I can use Microsoft Rewards without a phone number? I’ve got a lot of points and want to use them.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Natalie Lewis1, Apr 28, 2019.

1. Microsoft Rewards without a phone number

Let me know how I can use Microsoft Rewards without a phone number? I’ve got a lot of points and want to use them.

:)

Natalie Lewis1, Apr 28, 2019

2. How to use Microsoft Rewards without a phone number?

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

We understand your concern. We would suggest you to refer the article on

How to redeem Microsoft Rewards points
    and for further assistance, please get in touch with

Microsoft Rewards Support
    team for further assistance

Regards,

Manjunath_H, Apr 28, 2019
  3. Kari Win User
    Microsoft account and phone number linked

Microsoft account password recovery requires two verification codes being sent using two different verification methods. Each Microsoft account has at least two verification methods, the phone number and additional email address which are asked and required when you set up a new Microsoft account with a new hotmail.com or outlook.com email or using a third party email.

When the thief who got your phone tries to recover your password, all your verification methods / security info phone numbers and email addresses will be listed for him to select one. OK, the thief naturally selects your phone number, gets the code sent as a text message, and enters it.

But, clicking Next after entering the code he needs to select another security info contact (phone / email) from the list to receive second verification code.

Password recovery is not possible with just your phone, the system is clever enough to make it impossible by requiring two codes being sent to two different phones and / or emails.

You can add as many phone numbers and email address as you wish as security info contacts at https://account.live.com/proofs/mana...&refp=security. I wholeheartedly recommend that you add at least another security email address; if you only have one phone number and one email added, those which were required when you set up the Microsoft account, and that thief got your phone, the recovery would be as impossible to you as it is to him, you both having access to just one of required two verification methods.

4. Microsoft Rewards without a phone number

My Microsoft profile phone number

When I logged into Microsoft it asked whether to send a code to my email address or to my phone. The phone number is not my current phone. I have seen multiple postings asking the same question. "How do I change the phone number associated with my account",
    but I have yet to see an answer.

Can someone provide a straightforward list of steps to do this?

The category is wrong, but there was no category listed for Microsoft account

Thanks

farrut1922, Apr 28, 2019
Thema:

Microsoft Rewards without a phone number

1. Microsoft Rewards without a phone number - Similar Threads - Microsoft Rewards without

2. Unable to change phone number for Microsoft rewards account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to change phone number for Microsoft rewards account: My microsoft rewards account has an outdated phone number associated with it despite all other aspects of my Microsoft account having my current phone number. I attempted to change this on the MS rewards page but the Captcha process is a clear as mud and i failed it 5 times....
  3. Unable to change phone number for Microsoft rewards account

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unable to change phone number for Microsoft rewards account: My microsoft rewards account has an outdated phone number associated with it despite all other aspects of my Microsoft account having my current phone number. I attempted to change this on the MS rewards page but the Captcha process is a clear as mud and i failed it 5 times....
  4. Unable to add phone number in Microsoft Rewards

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to add phone number in Microsoft Rewards: I am from India and whenever I try to add my phone number to redeem Microsoft rewards a prompt shows up "This alias cannot be added to your account. Choose a different alias" There's no problem even in receiving the otp and I even tried with two different phone numbers but it...
  5. Unable to add phone number in Microsoft Rewards

Unable to add phone number in Microsoft Rewards: I am from India and whenever I try to add my phone number to redeem Microsoft rewards a prompt shows up "This alias cannot be added to your account. Choose a different alias" There's no problem even in receiving the otp and I even tried with two different phone numbers but it...
  6. Using VPN without Microsoft Rewards

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Using VPN without Microsoft Rewards: Fron what I've read, using a VPN to get more points will get your account suspended, is it possible that I can use a VPN without participating in Microsoft Rewards? Do I need an account that doesn't participate in Microsoft Rewards?...
  7. Using VPN without Microsoft Rewards

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Using VPN without Microsoft Rewards: Fron what I've read, using a VPN to get more points will get your account suspended, is it possible that I can use a VPN without participating in Microsoft Rewards? Do I need an account that doesn't participate in Microsoft Rewards?...
  8. Using VPN without Microsoft Rewards

9. redeeming gist card in microsoft rewards without phone number

in Windows 10 Customization
    redeeming gist card in microsoft rewards without phone number: is there a way i could redeem gift cards without my phone number like using email? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/redeeming-gist-card-in-microsoft-rewards-without/e7fa2a46-524a-4622-8682-4a7937739789
  10. How to use Microsoft Rewards without a phone number?

How to use Microsoft Rewards without a phone number?: Heyy, so I've been wondering for some time now.. How can I use Microsoft Rewards without a phone? I don't have a phone yet (surprising Ik)! And now that I have a lot of points, I want to use them. -LexSFM/xlil101x...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. microsoft rewards without phone number

2. how to redeem microsoft rewards without phone number

3. redeem microsoft rewards without phone

4. how to use microsoft rewards without phone,
  5. how to redeem your reward without a phone number,
  6. microsoft rewards redeem without phone,
  7. phone number for microsoft rewards,
  8. microsoft redeem rewards asks for pphone number,
  9. microsoft rewards contact number,
  10. microsoft rewardss phone number,
  11. microsoft rewards phone number,