Windows 10: Microsoft rewards

Discus and support Microsoft rewards in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; It says Results pending confirmation of eligibility does that mean people were already picked? And if they were picked would they have gotten an email?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by KingDoge1606, Mar 7, 2020.

1. Microsoft rewards

It says Results pending confirmation of eligibility does that mean people were already picked? And if they were picked would they have gotten an email?

this is for microsoft rewards

:)

KingDoge1606, Mar 7, 2020

2. Microsoft Rewards

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

We understand your concern as you are having difficulties in signing to Microsoft Rewards account.
    In order to get clarity and to assist you accordingly, please reply with the answers to the questions below.

• What is the Windows 10 version and Build installed? (Type
      winver in Windows search/Run command)
    • Did you try sign in to Microsoft Rewards, using a different browser?

Meanwhile, we would suggest you to create a

New support request

for Microsoft Rewards Support and a member of the support team will contact you within 24 hours.

Regards,

Aditya Roy

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Aditya_Roy, Mar 7, 2020
  3. Joe Men Win User
    Rewards app

If you are referring to the Microsoft Rewards app, it is only available for the PC.

Here are the prerequisites before you can install the app on your PC:

• Must be signed into the Windows Store with your Microsoft Rewards account to be eligible for November browse and earn bonus offer.
    • Must be signed into the Windows Store with your Microsoft Rewards account to be eligible for November browse and earn bonus offer.

Regards.

Joe Men, Mar 7, 2020
  4. Brink Win User

Microsoft rewards

Microsoft Rewards Beta now available to all Xbox Insiders

Source: Microsoft Rewards Beta now available to all Xbox Insiders and in additional countries! - Xbox Wire

Brink, Mar 7, 2020
Thema:

Microsoft rewards

1. Microsoft rewards - Similar Threads - Microsoft rewards

2. Get Microsoft Rewards as a code?

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Get Microsoft Rewards as a code?: Hi- Microsoft said a few months ago that they would add Xbox gift cards straight to your account. That worked fine. Now, I want to send an Xbox card to my friend. Is there a way to get the gift card as a code?...
  3. Microsoft Rewards

Microsoft Rewards: I am from UK and here we have the rewards system But I cant join it the sign up site always glitches and says somethings wrong with it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-rewards/530b76a7-164b-44aa-a90f-f3a6a4b51fd3
  4. Microsoft Rewards Referrals Program

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Microsoft Rewards Referrals Program: So I recently read online that if you refer a friend to Microsoft Rewards you and your friend get points and that you will get a percentage of their points. I thought that sounded good, so I tried to find the option on my dashboard. However, I can't seem to find it. Was the...
  5. Microsoft rewards won't available in Malaysia

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Microsoft rewards won't available in Malaysia: Greetings technicians, the Microsoft rewards is fun to look it but I cannot join because I am Malaysia people. Please make Malaysia available for using Microsoft Rewards....
  6. Microsoft Rewards Has So Many Problems!

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Microsoft Rewards Has So Many Problems!: Microsoft Rewards...a great incentive...that is, when it works! Why are the so many buggy issues on this page? I've had 2 simultaneous issues lately. The most annoying is the Rewards Monthly Quest incentive. In January, I completed all punch card requirements, including the...
  7. Turns out that Edge Chromium will block the Microsoft Rewards extension when installing...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Turns out that Edge Chromium will block the Microsoft Rewards extension when installing...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/AzrielK [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/eyd1ux/turns_out_that_edge_chromium_will_block_the/
  8. Microsoft reward balance ALWAYS on search box popup? How to remove?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Microsoft reward balance ALWAYS on search box popup? How to remove?: [ATTACH] I find it distracting and unwanted that the "Microsoft Reward Balance" tally is always on my search dialog and updates EVERY SINGLE TIME you open the search box. The numbers animate and increase to your total points. I do have a microsoft Xbox account I...
  9. Microsoft jigsaw puzzles ads ask for me to download before reward

Microsoft jigsaw puzzles ads ask for me to download before reward: I am getting when I go to do the daily puzzles free I am asked to watch video before getting my reward. Well many of your advertisers are asking for me to download something before I get reward letting me do my puzzle I tried this very morning and 3 times it happened. Still...
  10. How to remove Microsoft Rewards balance

in Cortana
    How to remove Microsoft Rewards balance: When I click "Type here to search" in the taskbar, an ad at the top of the search window counts up to 5 to show me my "Microsoft Rewards balance." This would already be an intrusive ad even without it moving, but the animation of it counting 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 every time I go to...