Windows 10: Microsoft Roblox Login Problem

Discus and support Microsoft Roblox Login Problem in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Hello I'm trying to login to my microsoft roblox account but it won't let me login or make account because for some reason, everytime I put letter or... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by SuyeonJung, Feb 14, 2021.

1. Microsoft Roblox Login Problem

Hello I'm trying to login to my microsoft roblox account but it won't let me login or make account because for some reason, everytime I put letter or number, it just spaced out. For example, let's say I put 123 then it looks like 1 2 3 So I can't login Please help me

:)

SuyeonJung, Feb 14, 2021
  2. Ariel Acu Win User

Windows 10 Roblox problem

Hi Auras,

There are several reasons as to why you can't play Roblox on your computer. Windows Updates may affect the game not to play if your computer is not updated. To make sure that your Windows 10 is up to date, I suggest that you check for any Windows Update
    by using this link as your guide.

In addition, make sure that Roblox is allowed to run on your Chrome by performing the following steps:

• Download Roblox and run its setup file.
    • After the game has been installed, try to run it.
    • You should get a message box saying “External Protocol Request”. Check
      Remember my choice for all links of this type and click Launch Application.

If the issue persists, I suggest that you use another web browser on your computer to check if that helps.

Do get back to us with the results. We'd be more than willing to provide you additional help.

Ariel Acu, Feb 14, 2021
  3. Roblox On the Microsoft Store

Hey there, Player101par

Welcome to the Microsoft Community forums.

It looks as though the App packages for Roblox may still be on your device, which is why it is not installing.

Please can you:

• Press Win key & R together,
    • Type: wsreset
    • Press enter
    Then try again at launching Windows store and downloading Roblox.

Hope this helps,

Regards,

Nathan Roberts (SunkNath), Feb 14, 2021
  4. Microsoft Roblox Login Problem

Microsoft Login

Hi Gourmage,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to perform Safe Mode with Networking and then try to change the password.

Method 1: Safe mode.

Please follow below steps:

• Click on power button at left bottom corner, press and hold
        Shift key and click on Restart.

• Click on Troubleshoot.

• Click on Advanced options.

• Click on Startup Settings.

• Click on Restart.

• Login to Microsoft Account and create a new administrator account.
    If you’re not able to login using Microsoft account then refer to below steps and check if it helps.

Method 2:
    Activate Inbuilt Administrator Account.

Follow the below steps:

• Click on power button at left bottom corner, press and hold
        Shift key and click on Restart.

• Click on Troubleshoot.

• Click on Advanced options.

• Click on Command Prompt and enter following command.

net user Administrator /active:yes
    Now reboot your system and login to inbuilt admin account and try to reset password for other account. Once you reset password login to other account and to deactivate inbuilt admin account enter following command in elevated command prompt.

net user Administrator /active:no

Hope these information helps, please get back to us for future support, we’ll be glad to assist you further.

Thank you.

Anil Madishetty, Feb 14, 2021
Thema:

Microsoft Roblox Login Problem

1. Microsoft Roblox Login Problem - Similar Threads - Microsoft Roblox Login

2. problem with roblox

in Windows 10 Gaming
    problem with roblox: i am running windows 11 roblox opens and shows logo but gets stuck on intialising device. i restarted twice and clicked repair but it still dosent work pls helppp https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/problem-with-roblox/0d81e24c-d648-4992-99ef-1990088970fd
  3. Problem with roblox

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problem with roblox: Hello, something happened to me recently with Roblox, when I turn it on from the Microsoft Store and the Roblox application, the entire laptop turns off and turns on again, what do I have, I tried everything, I replaced the thermal paste, I thought it was a problem, but no,...
  4. Problem with roblox

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Problem with roblox: Hello, something happened to me recently with Roblox, when I turn it on from the Microsoft Store and the Roblox application, the entire laptop turns off and turns on again, what do I have, I tried everything, I replaced the thermal paste, I thought it was a problem, but no,...
  5. Problem with roblox

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  6. Problem with microsoft store version of roblox

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problem with microsoft store version of roblox: I have a problem where when i turn on roblox from the microsoft store version of roblox it says something went wrong click retry to try again retry doesent fix it and then i tried to repair roblox reset it and it still did nothing...
  7. Problem with microsoft store version of roblox

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Problem with microsoft store version of roblox: I have a problem where when i turn on roblox from the microsoft store version of roblox it says something went wrong click retry to try again retry doesent fix it and then i tried to repair roblox reset it and it still did nothing...
  8. Roblox PROBLEM

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Roblox PROBLEM: When i try to move roblox from c drive to d drive a error pop ups. It says "We couldn't move Roblox, the publisher of this app doesn't allow it to be oved from a different location". The error code is "0x80073d21. I tried the change where content are save dbut it wont work....
  9. Roblox Microsoft Problem

Roblox Microsoft Problem: My Roblox Microsoft app version is stuck on "Checking For Update" Screen and then a few Seconds Later. it closes again. any idea how to fix? its happening Today https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/roblox-microsoft-problem/1373d6eb-8d47-411b-82f6-2bf00bd76f46
  10. roblox microsoft app was crashing on login

roblox microsoft app was crashing on login: when I sign in my roblox account it keeps crashing for no reason https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/roblox-microsoft-app-was-crashing-on-login/3b5be018-4542-4d02-9ef3-f75ef87361cc

Users found this page by searching for:

1. why microsoft roblox login doesnt work