Windows 10: Microsoft rolls out KB3019269 update for build 9879

Discus and support Microsoft rolls out KB3019269 update for build 9879 in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; Windows 10: Microsoft rolls out KB3019269 update for build 9879 to address bugs and performance issues Roughly two weeks ago, Microsoft released... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by BunnyJ, Nov 23, 2014.

1. BunnyJ New Member

Microsoft rolls out KB3019269 update for build 9879

Windows 10: Microsoft rolls out KB3019269 update for build 9879 to address bugs and performance issues

BunnyJ, Nov 23, 2014
  2. BunnyJ New Member

So far.. no issues but I can't say it's fixed anything yet.

Jeff

:)

BunnyJ, Nov 23, 2014
  3. Andre Da Costa, Nov 23, 2014
  4. Microsoft rolls out KB3019269 update for build 9879

How to: 10 Tips before installing the latest Windows 10

Good to see the Build Number on the download page. That, in itself, is an improvement.

Now to see if 9879 will install over updated 9860. It failed on 11/25/14.

Rocket_Scientist, Nov 23, 2014
  5. davehc Win User
    . Its only purpose is to fix the blue screen issue, which I have not experienced, but have read of others having the problem.

davehc, Nov 23, 2014
  6. Rickkins Win User
    Here's hoping it fix the issues I was having while using mpc-hc (et al)....

Rickkins, Nov 23, 2014
  7. Winuser Win User
    Didn't fix any of my problems. I still can't print in Pale Moon, Thunderbird or Firefox. My USB capture device still causes a blue screen. Oh Well, Hopefully January's release will bring some fixes.

Winuser, Nov 24, 2014
  8. labeeman Win User

The story

labeeman, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

1. Microsoft rolls out KB3019269 update for build 9879 - Similar Threads - Microsoft rolls KB3019269

2. October Update Roll Out

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    October Update Roll Out: Hi Everyone, The last I heard Microsoft fixed the early issues and has continued the roll out. But one could update now using Windows Update. I want to wait for the roll-out to my computers. Has anyone heard how long it's going to take Microsoft to get this one out to...
  3. October Update Roll Out

in Windows 10 Support
    October Update Roll Out: Hi Everyone, The last I heard Microsoft fixed the early issues and has continued the roll out. But one could update now using Windows Update. I want to wait for the roll-out to my computers. Has anyone heard how long it's going to take Microsoft to get this one out to...
  4. Build 9879 after updates - Taskbar doesn't work

in Windows 10 Virtualization
    Build 9879 after updates - Taskbar doesn't work: Hi there After applying the latest set of updates to my Windows build 9879 running on VMWARE workstation 10 the Taskbar no longer functions - the taskbar appears but clicking any item results in NOTHING. Desktop Icons work so programs can run -- you just can't launch...
  5. Build 9879 after updates -- USB driverpartially broken

in Windows 10 Virtualization
    Build 9879 after updates -- USB driverpartially broken: Hi there. After applying the latest updates to build 9879 GUEST on VMware workstation (11) the USB driver seems to have gone bonkers. I uninstalled and re-installed VMware tools -- but no change. The VM won't recognize any USB devices not connected to it after boot time...
  6. Activate Build 9879

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Activate Build 9879: A week or so ago I installed Build 9879 of W 10 TP and have tried every day to activate it through PC Settings. I keep getting a message saying, "Windows can't activate. Try again later." Should I be concerned? What can I do to activate it? Thank you. 3376
  7. OneDrive in build 9879

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    OneDrive in build 9879: This is a mess imo! Before you had the OneDrive app and you had a OneDrive folder that you saw in File Explorer. Now only the OneDrive folder is there and it only shows those files/folders that are available online and offline. While that is fine as far as it goes, if you...
  8. OneDrive crippled in Build 9879

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    OneDrive crippled in Build 9879: I root my User folders in the OneDrive folder which has worked fine for several years. After a day of running 9879 I restart to a warning the OneDrive cannot find the Desktop. I try to open OneDrive App and get this error: "Your System Administrator has blocked the User of...
  9. Windows 10 Build 9879 - Last Build of this Year

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10 Build 9879 - Last Build of this Year: Hey All! Yes, I've been away and still not well but, have received a email from Gabe Aul @MS today and would like to share it with you. What made me post this is the fact that we are not getting any new builds till January. Just thought I'd let you know: From: Gabe...
  10. Windows 10 build 9879 going out to 'slow ring' participant

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10 build 9879 going out to 'slow ring' participant: It was only a week ago that Microsoft delivered a new Windows 10 build (9879). While a those in the slow ring did not have access to that update, it looks like the new build could makes its way to that ring shortly. According to Gabriel Aul, Microsoft is almost ready to push...