Windows 10: Microsoft rolls out KB3019269 update for build 9879

Discus and support Microsoft rolls out KB3019269 update for build 9879 in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; Windows 10: Microsoft rolls out KB3019269 update for build 9879 to address bugs and performance issues Roughly two weeks ago, Microsoft released... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by BunnyJ, Nov 23, 2014.

1. BunnyJ New Member

Microsoft rolls out KB3019269 update for build 9879

Windows 10: Microsoft rolls out KB3019269 update for build 9879 to address bugs and performance issues

BunnyJ, Nov 23, 2014
  2. BunnyJ New Member

So far.. no issues but I can't say it's fixed anything yet.

Jeff

:)

BunnyJ, Nov 23, 2014
  3. Andre Da Costa, Nov 23, 2014
  4. Microsoft rolls out KB3019269 update for build 9879

How to: 10 Tips before installing the latest Windows 10

Good to see the Build Number on the download page. That, in itself, is an improvement.

Now to see if 9879 will install over updated 9860. It failed on 11/25/14.

Rocket_Scientist, Nov 23, 2014
  5. davehc Win User
    . Its only purpose is to fix the blue screen issue, which I have not experienced, but have read of others having the problem.

davehc, Nov 23, 2014
  6. Rickkins Win User
    Here's hoping it fix the issues I was having while using mpc-hc (et al)....

Rickkins, Nov 23, 2014
  7. Winuser Win User
    Didn't fix any of my problems. I still can't print in Pale Moon, Thunderbird or Firefox. My USB capture device still causes a blue screen. Oh Well, Hopefully January's release will bring some fixes.

Winuser, Nov 24, 2014
  8. labeeman Win User

The story

labeeman, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

1. Microsoft rolls out KB3019269 update for build 9879 - Similar Threads - Microsoft rolls KB3019269

2. October 2018 Xbox Update Rolling Out

in Windows 10 News
    October 2018 Xbox Update Rolling Out: 8T8k5yq_C8A If we could pull your attention away from exploring the beautiful scenery and becoming a Horizon Superstar in historic Britain with Forza Horizon 4, we have some new Xbox One features to share. The October 2018 Xbox Update adds new ways to express yourself with...
  3. July Xbox Update Rolling Out Today

in Windows 10 News
    July Xbox Update Rolling Out Today: E3 may be in our rear view like a fall leaf in Forza Horizon 4, but we’ve been busy updating the Xbox experience and adding features that you’ve requested. The July Xbox Update adds features that make finding content even easier and offers a host of improvements to Mixer....
  4. Microsoft rolls out cumulative update for Windows 10 version 1703

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft rolls out cumulative update for Windows 10 version 1703: Microsoft is busy with the rollout of the latest version of Windows 10 called April 2018 Update but the company is also supporting the systems still running the old operating system. Microsoft is today rolling out a new cumulative update for systems running Windows 10...
  5. Microsoft to Roll Out Smart Contact Manager for Outlook.com

in Browsers and Email
    Microsoft to Roll Out Smart Contact Manager for Outlook.com: Sending emails to the right person will be easier, it says [img] Microsoft’s working on a new set of features for Outlook.com and Outlook on the web that will make it really easy to pick your recipients and send an email to the right person. Starting early 2016,...
  6. Activate Build 9879

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Activate Build 9879: A week or so ago I installed Build 9879 of W 10 TP and have tried every day to activate it through PC Settings. I keep getting a message saying, "Windows can't activate. Try again later." Should I be concerned? What can I do to activate it? Thank you. 3376
  7. OneDrive in build 9879

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    OneDrive in build 9879: This is a mess imo! Before you had the OneDrive app and you had a OneDrive folder that you saw in File Explorer. Now only the OneDrive folder is there and it only shows those files/folders that are available online and offline. While that is fine as far as it goes, if you...
  8. Twitter rolling out update to login verification

in Windows 10 News
    Twitter rolling out update to login verification: We’re rolling out an update to login verification. You’ll now be able to use a third party app for two-factor authentication instead of SMS text messages. How to use login verification Tweet — Twitter API (@user) date 100806
  9. Microsoft prepares to roll out new update options for Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft prepares to roll out new update options for Windows 10: In the Creators Update, this spring's big Windows 10 release, Microsoft is adding some new knobs and levers for managing updates, including an option to delay feature updates by up to a year. Here's what you can expect. The single most common complaint I've heard about...
  10. Windows Store update rolling out to Windows Insiders on builds 14342,

in Windows 10 News
    Windows Store update rolling out to Windows Insiders on builds 14342,: Windows Store update rolling out to Windows Insiders on builds 14342, mobile and PC [img] [img] In what’s turning out to be a fairly big Monday, a number of updates and new apps are rolling out from Microsoft, all coming late in the afternoon Redmond time. In...