Windows 10: Microsoft Root Certificate 2011.cer

Discus and support Microsoft Root Certificate 2011.cer in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Does anyone kwno what are the minimum versions of MS Windows 7 and Windows 10 that incluces the "MicrosoftRootCertificateAuthority2011.cer" file?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by PhilippeMulot, Nov 8, 2019.

1. Microsoft Root Certificate 2011.cer

Does anyone kwno what are the minimum versions of MS Windows 7 and Windows 10 that incluces the "MicrosoftRootCertificateAuthority2011.cer" file?

Thanks

:)

PhilippeMulot, Nov 8, 2019
  2. Le Boule Win User

Expired Microsoft Timestamp Root Certificate

Suggest you try the Technet Forum if you need assistance with a server issue.

Technet forums - Windows Server

Regards...

Le Boule, Nov 8, 2019
  3. Brink Win User
    Microsoft updates Trusted Root Certificate Program

Source: Microsoft updates Trusted Root Certificate Program to reinforce trust in the Internet | Microsoft Malware Protection Center

Brink, Nov 8, 2019
  4. Microsoft Root Certificate 2011.cer

Expired Microsoft Timestamp Root Certificate

• Hi,

Out organization has Server 2012R2 Domain Controllers. We have been been getting dinged by Retina scans for some expired Certificates, among them Microsoft Timestamp Root, and Microsoft Authenticode(tm) Root. Some of them expired in 1999. Can these certificates
      be renewed or deleted without breaking something?

Thanks.

stratmajik, Nov 8, 2019
Thema:

Microsoft Root Certificate 2011.cer

1. Microsoft Root Certificate 2011.cer - Similar Threads - Microsoft Root Certificate

2. Removal of the U.S. Federal Common Policy CA certificate from the Microsoft trusted root

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Removal of the U.S. Federal Common Policy CA certificate from the Microsoft trusted root: Re this notice.Does this mean that everyone's PC must install the G2 protocol? Or is it for Windows servers only?How does this work for people OUTSIDE the US accessing US services / servers and for Servers situated outside the US but sometimes serving US customers?...
  3. A certificate chain processed, but terminated in a root certificate which is not trusted by...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    A certificate chain processed, but terminated in a root certificate which is not trusted by...: Hi,I have found same Microsoft files but with different hashes have different reputations and there are some problems with signature verfication like below figure event though the signer is Microsoft Corporation. what is the reason for this issue? A certificate chain...
  4. A certificate chain processed, but terminated in a root certificate which is not trusted by...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    A certificate chain processed, but terminated in a root certificate which is not trusted by...: Hi,I have found same Microsoft files but with different hashes have different reputations and there are some problems with signature verfication like below figure event though the signer is Microsoft Corporation. what is the reason for this issue? A certificate chain...
  5. Server Root Certificate?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Server Root Certificate?: Hello,I have had serious network issues in my home. Former neighbor installed Pineapple in wall before he left. Anyways, I have a HP Omen running windows 10 Pro. It appears somebody has access to the PC by way of remote connection. PC acts as a server. I noticed a “Root...
  6. Group Policy Lockdown: Install Root Certificate

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Group Policy Lockdown: Install Root Certificate: Hello,I am looking to implement a mitigation recommendation from MITRE outlined on the following page:https://attack.mitre.org/techniques/T1553/004/The recommendation is to prevent users from installing their own root certificate with non-admin privileges through a change in...
  7. Can't disable Automatic Root Certificates Update

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Can't disable Automatic Root Certificates Update: I run a clean install of Windows 10 Pro 20H2 19043.844 and if I disable Windows Automatic Root Certificate Update via GPEdit.msc then my internet stops working and all attempts at domain resolution fail. If try to disable Automatic Root Certificate Update by blocking...
  8. Windows 10 - Various Trusted Root Certifications Expired

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 - Various Trusted Root Certifications Expired: Recently less than a month ago, I had purchased a new Windows 10 Home edition workstation from IBUYPOWER. After getting this system dialed in I have found multiple Trusted Root Certifications that were expired. I then verified our Windows 10 Tablet from 2016 Surface Pro 4...
  9. Root Certificate Browser Error (started to appear randomly)

in Windows 10 Support
    Root Certificate Browser Error (started to appear randomly): Hey guys, I'm having a bit of trouble with my Lenovo x220 laptop. At first I had installed the RTM 10240 version and then updated it to Build 10586. Once I updated I noticed the computer started to behave erratic random freezes at boot up, forcing me to hold the power key...
  10. Microsoft updates Trusted Root Certificate Program

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft updates Trusted Root Certificate Program: At Microsoft, we are continuously working to deliver on our commitment to the security of our customers and their ecosystems. A core component of our strategy to inform Windows users about the safety of the websites, apps and software they’re accessing online is built into...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. microsoftrootcertificateauthority2011 w10

2. microsoft root certificate 2011.cer

3. microsoftrootcertificateauthority2011.cer