Windows 10: Microsoft Root Certificate 2011.cer

Discus and support Microsoft Root Certificate 2011.cer in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Does anyone kwno what are the minimum versions of MS Windows 7 and Windows 10 that incluces the "MicrosoftRootCertificateAuthority2011.cer" file?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by PhilippeMulot, Nov 8, 2019.

1. Microsoft Root Certificate 2011.cer

Does anyone kwno what are the minimum versions of MS Windows 7 and Windows 10 that incluces the "MicrosoftRootCertificateAuthority2011.cer" file?

Thanks

:)

PhilippeMulot, Nov 8, 2019
  2. Le Boule Win User

Expired Microsoft Timestamp Root Certificate

Suggest you try the Technet Forum if you need assistance with a server issue.

Technet forums - Windows Server

Regards...

Le Boule, Nov 8, 2019
  3. Brink Win User
    Microsoft updates Trusted Root Certificate Program

Source: Microsoft updates Trusted Root Certificate Program to reinforce trust in the Internet | Microsoft Malware Protection Center

Brink, Nov 8, 2019
  4. Microsoft Root Certificate 2011.cer

Expired Microsoft Timestamp Root Certificate

• Hi,

Out organization has Server 2012R2 Domain Controllers. We have been been getting dinged by Retina scans for some expired Certificates, among them Microsoft Timestamp Root, and Microsoft Authenticode(tm) Root. Some of them expired in 1999. Can these certificates
      be renewed or deleted without breaking something?

Thanks.

stratmajik, Nov 8, 2019
Thema:

Microsoft Root Certificate 2011.cer

1. Microsoft Root Certificate 2011.cer - Similar Threads - Microsoft Root Certificate

2. Microsoft Windows Certificate Expired?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Microsoft Windows Certificate Expired?: I opened taskmgr.exe today and I saw that the verified publisher in UAC dialog is Unknown, not Microsoft Windows. (if it's Microsoft Windows it won't open an UAC like that!). I opened Task Manager properties and in the Digital Signatures, I saw that the Microsoft Windows...
  3. MapPoint 2011

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    MapPoint 2011: I have purchased a new computer and wish to transfer a previous electronic copy of MapPoint 2011 onto it. Can this be done? I have my product key from original purchase https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/mappoint-2011/aede671f-2999-4ff7-9f5d-cf2b598de505"
  4. Revit 2011?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Revit 2011?: Will Microsoft 10 run Revit 2011? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/revit-2011/c4c0365f-a6d5-4ba0-919b-93335a17e2d4
  5. Microsoft Certification

in Windows 10 Customization
    Microsoft Certification: which is the best Microsoft certification to take right now for Windows 10. Most certifications am seeing on the Microsoft website looks to retire soon like ending of the month. Any idea what I can take to broaden my windows 10 knowledge...
  6. Dell in hot water again as second 'Superfish' root certificate surface

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Dell in hot water again as second 'Superfish' root certificate surface: But wait folks...there's even more good news....*sarc Dell customers have turned up a second root certificate installed on some Dell machines, which could make them easy prey for malicious attacks on public Wi-Fi networks. The second problematic root certificate is...
  7. Root Certificate error message before running Windows Updates

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Root Certificate error message before running Windows Updates: Hi guys, I had installed this mapping tool before applying all the Windows Updates and I got this Untrusted Certificate warning error as shown in the image. Now, I had reinstalled Windows 10 and ran all the updates and then installed this tool which is a NON-Web...
  8. Root Certificate Browser Error (started to appear randomly)

in Windows 10 Support
    Root Certificate Browser Error (started to appear randomly): Hey guys, I'm having a bit of trouble with my Lenovo x220 laptop. At first I had installed the RTM 10240 version and then updated it to Build 10586. Once I updated I noticed the computer started to behave erratic random freezes at boot up, forcing me to hold the power key...
  9. Microsoft updates Trusted Root Certificate Program

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft updates Trusted Root Certificate Program: At Microsoft, we are continuously working to deliver on our commitment to the security of our customers and their ecosystems. A core component of our strategy to inform Windows users about the safety of the websites, apps and software they’re accessing online is built into...
  10. Microsoft Certification

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft Certification: If you’ve ever thought about certification – now is the time. I think I have the best job at Microsoft as I get to help people skill up and achieve more as they embrace there own digital transformation journey, something I feel like I have been working towards my whole...