Windows 10: Microsoft S Mode and compatibility with Adobe Acrobat

Discus and support Microsoft S Mode and compatibility with Adobe Acrobat in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hello I just purchases HP with Microsoft 10. I have it in S Model, but I need to be able to view and work on Adobe Acrobat documents. How do I do that?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by MargareteTeicher, Apr 9, 2020.

1. Microsoft S Mode and compatibility with Adobe Acrobat

Hello I just purchases HP with Microsoft 10. I have it in S Model, but I need to be able to view and work on Adobe Acrobat documents. How do I do that?

:)

MargareteTeicher, Apr 9, 2020

2. I have installed Adobe Acrobat Pro XI on my computer, but when I try to use it, I get a message that it can't find it

Hi Peter,

Thank you for being a part of Windows 10.

I would like to know on which location does the Adobe Acrobat Pro XI application appear.

If you have not checked the installed Adobe Acrobat Pro XI application in the Programs and Features then, I suggest you to uninstall and reinstall the Adobe Acrobat Pro XI application in compatibility mode.

Follow the below steps to uninstall the Adobe Acrobat Pro XI application:

• Right click on Start button and click on Control Panel.
    • Click on Programs and Features.
    • Find the Adobe Acrobat Pro XI application from the list.
    • Right click on it and select Uninstall.
    Follow the below steps to install the Adobe Acrobat Pro XI application in compatibility mode:

1. Right click on the setup file and select Properties.

2. Select Compatibility tab.

3. Check Run this program in Compatibility mode.

4. Let it application and then check the functionality.

If the issue still persists then, I would recommend you to contact the Adobe support for further assistance with this issue.

Hope the above information helps. Reply with necessary information and the result to help you further.

Thank you.

Harshavardhan Rathod, Apr 9, 2020
  3. Adobe Acrobat 9 Pro not listed under set default program

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

As you are unable to set Adobe Acrobat as default program from settings, I suggest you to follow the steps provided below:

• Navigate to the file which you want to open using Adobe Acrobat.
    • Right click on the file and select Open with and click on
      choose another app
    • Check if Adobe Acrobat is listed in the programs list.
    • If not then click on Look for another app on this PC.
    • Navigate to the location where Adobe Acrobat is installed and select the same.
    • Check the box for Always use this app to open files and click on
      OK.

Hope this helps. Keep us posted on the status for further assistance.

Eeshwar Kumar, Apr 9, 2020
  4. Microsoft S Mode and compatibility with Adobe Acrobat

Windows 10 compatibility with Adobe Acrobat Standard X or Acrobat XI Pro

Hello Jim,

Thank you for posting your concern in Microsoft Community and welcome to the Windows 10 Family.

I suggest you to refer top the below Help link to know more about compatibility of Adobe Acrobat Standard X and Acrobat XI Pro with Windows 10.

System requirements | Acrobat family of products

Hope it helps.

Thank you.

Sayan_Ghosh, Apr 9, 2020
Thema:

Microsoft S Mode and compatibility with Adobe Acrobat

1. Microsoft S Mode and compatibility with Adobe Acrobat - Similar Threads - Microsoft Mode compatibility

2. adobe acrobat will not open

in Windows 10 Gaming
    adobe acrobat will not open: adobe acrobat runs in administrator profile, but not my regular windows profile. Please help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/adobe-acrobat-will-not-open/6dde41dc-3586-4ed6-8f29-26bbf36d0555
  3. ADOBE ACROBAT DC Reader App for Windows 10 / 11 in S mode

in Windows 10 Gaming
    ADOBE ACROBAT DC Reader App for Windows 10 / 11 in S mode: Hi Team,Please make a native Adobe Acrobat DC reader app for Windows 11 S mode asap.Certain editable PDF docs require this native app instead of Microsoft Edge or other third-party apps from Microsoft Store.Thanks, and awaiting your reply....
  4. ADOBE ACROBAT DC Reader App for Windows 10 / 11 in S mode

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    ADOBE ACROBAT DC Reader App for Windows 10 / 11 in S mode: Hi Team,Please make a native Adobe Acrobat DC reader app for Windows 11 S mode asap.Certain editable PDF docs require this native app instead of Microsoft Edge or other third-party apps from Microsoft Store.Thanks, and awaiting your reply....
  5. Adobe Acrobat Pro

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Adobe Acrobat Pro: We cannot use Prepaid Adobe Pro and get a notification saying: "The application has failed to start because its side by side Configuration is incorrect" Just consulted with ADOBE Customer Support and they indicate to contact Microsoft...
  6. adobe illustrator and s mode

in Windows 10 Customization
    adobe illustrator and s mode: I need to install adobe illustrator and creative cloud on my new laptop, but it's not letting me get those apps because the computer is operating in s mode. What risks am I susceptible to if I turn of s mode?...
  7. Adobe Acrobat reader

Adobe Acrobat reader: I have a copy of Adobe Acrobat Reader installed on my Windows 10 system but trying to get it as the default pdf document reader dosen't seem to work, any ideas? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/adobe-acrobat-reader/ba3f4dae-8961-4a32-9cd3-ca767f8e07a4
  8. Adobe Acrobat DC

Adobe Acrobat DC: Cannot open this program. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/adobe-acrobat-dc/c97c3d02-10fd-46d6-81a7-4a43138fc0fe
  9. Adobe Acrobat

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Adobe Acrobat: I received an update last night from Adobe Acrobat. The program now closes after about 30 seconds. After 2 hour on the phone today with Adobe they are saying the Admin user needs permissions form MS. Either MS needs to give permission to my account or to migrate my Admin...
  10. Adobe Acrobat

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Adobe Acrobat: I received an update last night from Adobe Acrobat. The program now closes after about 30 seconds. After 2 hour on the phone today with Adobe they are saying the Admin user needs permissions form MS. Either MS needs to give permission to my account or to migrate my Admin...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. adobe acrobat reader for win10 in s mode