Windows 10: Microsoft s mode

Discus and support Microsoft s mode in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; How can i download microsoft. Net 4.5.2 on my labtop without having to opt out of windows S mode? Need download for work app.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Wls86, Oct 31, 2019.

1. Wls86 Win User

Microsoft s mode

How can i download microsoft. Net 4.5.2 on my labtop without having to opt out of windows S mode? Need download for work app.

:)

Wls86, Oct 31, 2019

2. Password not accepted in Safe mode

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community forum.

Have you tried all the above steps suggested by Sangeeta Sarkar on September 13, 2015.

I would suggest you to provide some information to help you better.

• Are you trying to login the Microsoft account or the Local account in safe mode?
    • Did you try with only safe mode or safe mode with networking?
    • What is the critical error you are getting?

If you are using Windows 10. To go to safe mode you have to follow the below steps.

If you are able to go to login screen in normal mode try the below steps to go to safe mode with networking.

• At the login screen click on the power symbol.

• Hold SHIFT + Click Restart.

• After restarting your system, select the Troubleshoot option.

• Select advanced options under
      Troubleshoot screen.

• Click on Startup Settings.

• Click Restart and follow the onscreen steps to go to
      Safe Mode with networking and check if you are able to login.

[*]
    Please get back with more information, we will be glad to help you further.

Sachin Venkatesh, Oct 31, 2019
  3. New FF - passwords

Hi:

If that setting is already enabled, then I suggest as the next troubleshooting step might be Mozilla Safe Mode (not to be confused with Windows Safe Mode)):

Troubleshoot Firefox issues using Safe Mode | Firefox Help

• Please report back and let us know the outcome, as it will dictate the next steps.
    • Also: please tell us what AV/AM/firewall programs are you running on this system?

Thanks,
    MM

MoxieMomma, Oct 31, 2019
  4. Microsoft s mode

Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Oct 31, 2019
Thema:

Microsoft s mode

1. Microsoft s mode - Similar Threads - Microsoft mode

2. Running App Downloaded From Microsoft Store in Administrator Mode by Default

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Running App Downloaded From Microsoft Store in Administrator Mode by Default: I purchased 4k Video Downloader from the Microsoft Store but some of its features such as the Smart Mode do not work. If you try to set Smart Mode settings it clears once you exit the dialog box. I figured out that running the application in administrator mode fixes this and...
  3. Question about Microsoft Family Mode

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Question about Microsoft Family Mode: I have a question about Microsoft Family mode. If the child is using a website, will the parent be able to see what they’re doing on the website or just the website itself? Ex:if a child is using discord, will the parents be able to see the servers they are on?...
  4. Why does the microsoft store not let me switch out of S mode?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why does the microsoft store not let me switch out of S mode?: I have tried a bunch of different suggestions I've found on here of ways to switch out of S mode but no matter what I do it tells me that "something happened and we couldn't start the upgrade." Then when I'm in the activation section of settings, it says that upgrades can't...
  5. Why does the microsoft store not let me switch out of S mode?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why does the microsoft store not let me switch out of S mode?: I have tried a bunch of different suggestions I've found on here of ways to switch out of S mode but no matter what I do it tells me that "something happened and we couldn't start the upgrade." Then when I'm in the activation section of settings, it says that upgrades can't...
  6. How do I switch out of "s Mode" when it is not listed in Microsoft Store?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I switch out of "s Mode" when it is not listed in Microsoft Store?: I got a brand new Acer A315-24P running Windows 11 Home in S Mode1. charging the battery till it is full2. turn on power and follow all instructions to get it up and running, plus creating a Microsoft Account3. running Windows Update and restart when all is ready and4....
  7. How do I switch out of "s Mode" when it is not listed in Microsoft Store?

How do I switch out of "s Mode" when it is not listed in Microsoft Store?: I got a brand new Acer A315-24P running Windows 11 Home in S Mode1. charging the battery till it is full2. turn on power and follow all instructions to get it up and running, plus creating a Microsoft Account3. running Windows Update and restart when all is ready and4....
  8. edge issue To open this page in IE mode, try restarting Microsoft Edge.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    edge issue To open this page in IE mode, try restarting Microsoft Edge.: Dears,We have issue which this issue keep appearing in multiple PC which prevent us form opening website that required IE mode.First we remove the IE feature then install it agin it resolve but the issue is back again after some time.Is there any permanent solution for this...
  9. edge issue To open this page in IE mode, try restarting Microsoft Edge.

edge issue To open this page in IE mode, try restarting Microsoft Edge.: Dears,We have issue which this issue keep appearing in multiple PC which prevent us form opening website that required IE mode.First we remove the IE feature then install it agin it resolve but the issue is back again after some time.Is there any permanent solution for this...
  10. Microsoft Modern Wireless Headset sleep mode

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Modern Wireless Headset sleep mode: After a few hours of not being used, the Microsoft Modern Wireless Headset goes to sleep. Thus when I answer a call it is no good, need to power the headset off then back on for it to wake up and re-establish a connection to the Microsoft USB Link dongle that came with it,...