Windows 10: Microsoft Safety Scan

Discus and support Microsoft Safety Scan in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I ran this for 22+ hours, found 1700+ anomolies, and yet, at the end of it, it only deleted TWO Files.? Who do I send my electricity bill to? 181022 Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by elbmek, Jun 14, 2021.

1. elbmek Win User

Microsoft Safety Scan

I ran this for 22+ hours, found 1700+ anomolies, and yet, at the end of it, it only deleted TWO Files.? Who do I send my electricity bill to?

:)

elbmek, Jun 14, 2021
  2. Megahertz Win User

Microsoft Safety Scan

what Microsoft Safety Scan? Defender Antivirus?

Megahertz, Jun 14, 2021
  3. Callender Win User
    Callender, Jun 14, 2021
  4. Microsoft Safety Scan

Microsoft Safety Scan

I just competed a Microsoft Safety Scan and one file infection was not removed or corrected by the Safety Scan Tool. The file name was Exploit:Java/obfuseator.w What is this file and how do I clean it out of my system.

DIZZY&8624, Jun 14, 2021
Thema:

Microsoft Safety Scan

1. Microsoft Safety Scan - Similar Threads - Microsoft Safety Scan

2. Microsoft Safety Scanner Confusing scan results.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Safety Scanner Confusing scan results.: I was hijacked by a ransomware attack. Malwarebytes premium found two instances of the virus and quarantined them. I have run the Microsoft Safety Scanner multiple times. The first time it found 4 infected files and removed one of them. I have run the scanner 4 more times and...
  3. Microsoft Safety Scanner Confusing scan results.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Safety Scanner Confusing scan results.: I was hijacked by a ransomware attack. Malwarebytes premium found two instances of the virus and quarantined them. I have run the Microsoft Safety Scanner multiple times. The first time it found 4 infected files and removed one of them. I have run the scanner 4 more times and...
  4. Windows Safety Scan

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Windows Safety Scan: I have a Windows 10 32 bit OS with a 64 bit processor. Which of the safety scans do I use -- the 32bit or the 64? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/windows-safety-scan/7c697828-98da-451b-950f-39644ed2c4ac
  5. Microsoft Safety Scan Results

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Safety Scan Results: Scan showed 27 infections, however when completed scan only showed 2 removals: Browser Modifier:JS/Spigot and VirTool:Win32/DefenderTamperingRestore. How can I see if the 27 infections were deleted?...
  6. Microsoft Safety Scan Results

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Safety Scan Results: Scan showed 27 infections, however when completed scan only showed 2 removals: Browser Modifier:JS/Spigot and VirTool:Win32/DefenderTamperingRestore. How can I see if the 27 infections were deleted?...
  7. Microsoft Safety Scan Results

8. Microsoft Safety Scan

in Windows 10 Support
    Microsoft Safety Scan: I ran this for 22+ hours, found 1700+ anomolies, and yet, at the end of it, it only deleted TWO Files.? Who do I send my electricity bill to? 181022
  9. Microsoft Safety Scanner is stuck after scanning

Microsoft Safety Scanner is stuck after scanning: My computer has been freezing intermittently for a few seconds for a week. Ran the MSS and it scanned for 15 hours. Detected 100+ files with problems. Then it froze like in the attached image. After another 2 hours it said the system had problems and we need to restart. After...
  10. Microsoft safety scan

Microsoft safety scan: Hello, I have a small question for my own calm. I always do once or twice a month a full scan on my pc with the Microsoft MSERT and their VRTVirus Removal Tool. To do a deep check-up for my own comfort. Because i am pretty highly OCD when it comes to safety. My...