Windows 10: Microsoft Safety Scanner does not detect Reimage Repair virus infecting Google Chrome. How...

Discus and support Microsoft Safety Scanner does not detect Reimage Repair virus infecting Google Chrome. How... in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Microsoft Safety Scanner does not detect Reimage Repair virus infecting Google Chrome. How do I get rid of this?? I can't see a strange program on my... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by PeterEgan2, Oct 26, 2018.

1. Microsoft Safety Scanner does not detect Reimage Repair virus infecting Google Chrome. How...

Microsoft Safety Scanner does not detect Reimage Repair virus infecting Google Chrome. How do I get rid of this?? I can't see a strange program on my PC

:)

PeterEgan2, Oct 26, 2018
  2. CarolLJ Win User

reimage repair and possible virus

The Reimage Repair problem is due to an adware infection. Follow all
    of these steps to clean it up.

How to remove “Reimage Repair” Pop-up Ads

CarolLJ, Oct 26, 2018
  3. dalchina Win User
    Unable to Load Microsoft Safety Scanner Web Page

Hi, Which specific URL are you having problems with?

Does this help?
    https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/kb/2916641
    "If a malware infection is preventing you from downloading the Microsoft Safety Scanner to your computer, use one of the following methods to download and run the tool.Method 1: Run the Microsoft Safety Scanner from removable media

Save the Microsoft Safety Scanner to removable media on an uninfected computer, and then run the tool on the infected computer. To do this, follow these steps:........................................"

You can also get the scanner here e.g.
    Microsoft Safety Scanner Download

dalchina, Oct 26, 2018
  4. jeanacox Win User

Microsoft Safety Scanner does not detect Reimage Repair virus infecting Google Chrome. How...

Need help/suggestions to remove this virus. Microsoft Safety Scanner was suggested and tried but it could not remove one

*Original Title: Zeus b2957e virus

Need help/suggestions to remove this virus. Microsoft Safety Scanner was suggested and tried but it could not remove one

which of course is this Zeus b2957e since it is still there. I am a novice compared to most/all of you so I am up for any help/suggestions.

The malware listed on Microsoft Safety Scanner it could not remove= Exploit:Java/Obfuscator.W

[Moved from Windows]

jeanacox, Oct 26, 2018
Thema:

Microsoft Safety Scanner does not detect Reimage Repair virus infecting Google Chrome. How...

1. Microsoft Safety Scanner does not detect Reimage Repair virus infecting Google Chrome. How... - Similar Threads - Microsoft Safety Scanner

2. Microsoft Safety Scanner > Files Infected count

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Safety Scanner > Files Infected count: There's a bit of a UX problem with the scanner. As it is running it may encounter files that are suspected of being infected but indicate a count as: "Files Infected: XX"This suggests the files are infected and apparently no list of these potentially infected files are...
  3. How to delete Microsoft safety scanner virus infected files

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to delete Microsoft safety scanner virus infected files: Dear MS ,How to delete Microsoft safety scanner virus infected files https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-delete-microsoft-safety-scanner-virus/adc17857-40e2-46f1-a09c-2a04880ecdc1
  4. How to delete Microsoft safety scanner virus infected files

How to delete Microsoft safety scanner virus infected files: Dear MS ,How to delete Microsoft safety scanner virus infected files https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-delete-microsoft-safety-scanner-virus/adc17857-40e2-46f1-a09c-2a04880ecdc1
  5. microsoft safety scanner found infected file, but give no virus at report

in Windows 10 Gaming
    microsoft safety scanner found infected file, but give no virus at report: Hello, i ran the microsoft safety scanner, thinking being infected with malware. During the scan, i saw 5 files being infected, but at the end of the process, the report tell me that i have no virus or malware....???can someone help me with this...
  6. microsoft safety scanner found infected file, but give no virus at report

microsoft safety scanner found infected file, but give no virus at report: Hello, i ran the microsoft safety scanner, thinking being infected with malware. During the scan, i saw 5 files being infected, but at the end of the process, the report tell me that i have no virus or malware....???can someone help me with this...
  7. Why does Microsoft Safety Scanner detect 4 infected files during scan, but at the end of...

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Why does Microsoft Safety Scanner detect 4 infected files during scan, but at the end of...: I ran the Microsoft Safety Scanner, and it found 4 infected files which it did not mention at the end of the scan. I ran it again partially until it found one infected file and then I cancelled the scan. I also ran the Microsoft Defender antivirus with full and offline scans,...
  8. Microsoft safety scanner 1.355.787.0 infected files

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Microsoft safety scanner 1.355.787.0 infected files: When running a safety scan I found 2 infected files the scan said everything is clean but they are still there. These have me extremely paranoid, should I just wipe the full drive and reinstall windows?! I am unsure if it's doing any harm and this is the only scanner that...
  9. Microsoft safety scanner 1.355.787.0 infected files

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft safety scanner 1.355.787.0 infected files: When running a safety scan I found 2 infected files the scan said everything is clean but they are still there. These have me extremely paranoid, should I just wipe the full drive and reinstall windows?! I am unsure if it's doing any harm and this is the only scanner that...
  10. Microsoft safety scanner 1.355.787.0 infected files