Windows 10: Microsoft Safety Scanner msert shows Files Infected: 210 during Full Scan but at end shows...

Discus and support Microsoft Safety Scanner msert shows Files Infected: 210 during Full Scan but at end shows... in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Latest Microsoft Safety Scanner msert 64 bit, shows Files Infected: 210 during Full Scan but at the end shows no infected files. Why ?... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by DavidKinney4, Jun 4, 2021.

1. Microsoft Safety Scanner msert shows Files Infected: 210 during Full Scan but at end shows...

Latest Microsoft Safety Scanner msert 64 bit, shows Files Infected: 210 during Full Scan but at the end shows no infected files. Why ?

:)

DavidKinney4, Jun 4, 2021
  2. dalchina Win User

Unable to Load Microsoft Safety Scanner Web Page

Hi, Which specific URL are you having problems with?

Does this help?
    https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/kb/2916641
    "If a malware infection is preventing you from downloading the Microsoft Safety Scanner to your computer, use one of the following methods to download and run the tool.Method 1: Run the Microsoft Safety Scanner from removable media

Save the Microsoft Safety Scanner to removable media on an uninfected computer, and then run the tool on the infected computer. To do this, follow these steps:........................................"

You can also get the scanner here e.g.
    Microsoft Safety Scanner Download

dalchina, Jun 4, 2021
  3. microsoft edge browser infected vith trojan virus

You can use the Microsoft Safety Scanner to remove malware from your computer. To do this, follow these steps:
    • Go to the following Microsoft website:
      Microsoft Safety Scanner
    • Click Download Now. Follow the instructions to download and install the Microsoft Safety Scanner. When you are prompted, save the file to your desktop.
    • When the installation is complete, go to your desktop and double-click the
      Microsoft Safety Scanner icon. It may be listed as msert.
    • Click the Accept all terms of the preceding license agreement check box, and then click
      Next two times.
    • `~`

José Antonio Pontón Posada CEO, Jun 4, 2021
  4. Arun B J Win User

Microsoft Safety Scanner msert shows Files Infected: 210 during Full Scan but at end shows...

About Microsoft Safety Scanner

Hi Wilson,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern and will assist you to resolve this issue.

You can run Microsoft Safety scanner in Windows 10.

Refer the link below to download the Microsoft Safety scanner.

Microsoft Safety Scanner Download - Windows security

Note: The Microsoft Safety Scanner expires 10 days after being downloaded. To rerun a scan with the latest anti-malware definitions, download and run the Microsoft Safety Scanner again.

Anti-Virus Disclaimer:

Note: Any data files that are infected may only be cleaned by deleting the file entirely, which means there is a potential for data
    loss.

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help.

Arun B J, Jun 4, 2021
Thema:

Microsoft Safety Scanner msert shows Files Infected: 210 during Full Scan but at end shows...

1. Microsoft Safety Scanner msert shows Files Infected: 210 during Full Scan but at end shows... - Similar Threads - Microsoft Safety Scanner

2. Microsoft safety scanner shows no virus, spyware.... but while scanning it showed me 14...

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Microsoft safety scanner shows no virus, spyware.... but while scanning it showed me 14...: Dear members upon a deep scan of Microsoft safety scanner for a period of 4 hrs, it showed me 14 infected files in the mid way of scan. but after completing around 80% of scan, scanning stopped and visible text result was scan completed ,no spyware, virusus,and other...
  3. Microsoft Security Scanner - During scan displayed "Infected Files: 9" at end of scan "no...

Microsoft Security Scanner - During scan displayed "Infected Files: 9" at end of scan "no...: Hello,During Microsoft Security Scanner scan the application indicated "Files Infected: 9", but when it stopped, I saw the message "The scan completed successfully and no viruses, spyware, and other potentially unwanted software was detected."I recorded the application at...
  4. Safety Scanner detected Infected file during scan and then shows nothing have been detected

Safety Scanner detected Infected file during scan and then shows nothing have been detected: While running the Safety Scanner, I was alerted that one file was infected. When the Safety Scanner finished and showed the scan results, it reported that no issues were found. I'm confused. What's my next step? Any assistance is appreciated.[Original Title: Windows Safety...
  5. Microsoft Safety Scanner showing infected files but does not remove any infected files.

Microsoft Safety Scanner showing infected files but does not remove any infected files.: Hello Microsoft Community, Can someone please help. When I run Microsoft Safety Scanner 1.335.1154.0 it finds 50 items, and shows as infected. However at the long scan it ends with 0 files are found and none are repaired. Is there something wrong? I ran it again and it...
  6. Microsoft Savety Scanner says first 9 infected files and ends with no infected files.

Microsoft Savety Scanner says first 9 infected files and ends with no infected files.: While scanning Microsoft Savety Scanner says first 9 infected files and ends with no infected files. How cab this be? [ATTACH] [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/microsoft-savety-scanner-says-first-9-infected/8be34950-b609-4863-9239-46b1734cd347
  7. Microsoft Safety Scanner shows Infected File but after Scan Shows Everything is Protected

Microsoft Safety Scanner shows Infected File but after Scan Shows Everything is Protected: Hello I have used Microsoft Safety Scanner and the program has discovered two infected files when scanning as shown in the picture, and the problem is that when the program finished scanning indicated that the scan was successful,and no virus was discovered, although two...
  8. Microsoft safety scanner issue, not cleaning up infected files

Microsoft safety scanner issue, not cleaning up infected files: I downloaded the latest Microsoft safety scanner software on my PC today. I then did a full scan, and I ended up with 35 infected files at the end. But all it said was there were no viruses and my PC was okay. Im confident that isnt the case, since it scanned 35 infected...
  9. Microsoft Safety Scanner reporting files infected

Microsoft Safety Scanner reporting files infected: When I run the scan latest version, it reports 5 infected files but on completion the report states no virus found. Any known reason why this occurs?...
  10. Ran MSRT full scan, while running it shows files were infected but it finished scanning...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Ran MSRT full scan, while running it shows files were infected but it finished scanning...: Uhm help? TL;DR MSRT full scan shows files infected, ends abruptly and results said no files were infected. submitted by /u/kwonfused [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/dy3fdt/ran_msrt_full_scan_while_running_it_shows_files/