Windows 10: Microsoft Safety Scanner Question

Discus and support Microsoft Safety Scanner Question in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I just ran a scan of my C: drive. During the scan, the Microsoft Safety Scanner 1.3.4.1.1044.0 indicated that it had detected 80 infected files. When... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by thiirane, Jun 19, 2021.

1. thiirane Win User

Microsoft Safety Scanner Question

I just ran a scan of my C: drive. During the scan, the Microsoft Safety Scanner 1.3.4.1.1044.0 indicated that it had detected 80 infected files. When I returned, to my computer, the scanner had completed the scan. The scanner message read "The completed successfully and no viruses, spyware and other potentially unwanted software were detected." How can this be? Could the virus potentially spoof the scanner to exit without exposing the infected files?I am having problems with Windows 10. The browsers have to be refreshed multiple times to display and my File

:)

thiirane, Jun 19, 2021
  2. dalchina Win User

Unable to Load Microsoft Safety Scanner Web Page

Hi, Which specific URL are you having problems with?

Does this help?
    You cannot download the Microsoft Safety Scanner because of a malware infection
    "If a malware infection is preventing you from downloading the Microsoft Safety Scanner to your computer, use one of the following methods to download and run the tool.Method 1: Run the Microsoft Safety Scanner from removable media

Save the Microsoft Safety Scanner to removable media on an uninfected computer, and then run the tool on the infected computer. To do this, follow these steps:........................................"

You can also get the scanner here e.g.
    Microsoft Safety Scanner Download

dalchina, Jun 19, 2021
  3. jeanacox Win User
    Need help/suggestions to remove this virus. Microsoft Safety Scanner was suggested and tried but it could not remove one

*Original Title: Zeus b2957e virus

Need help/suggestions to remove this virus. Microsoft Safety Scanner was suggested and tried but it could not remove one

which of course is this Zeus b2957e since it is still there. I am a novice compared to most/all of you so I am up for any help/suggestions.

The malware listed on Microsoft Safety Scanner it could not remove= Exploit:Java/Obfuscator.W

[Moved from Windows]

jeanacox, Jun 19, 2021
  4. JamesJoey Win User

JamesJoey, Jun 19, 2021
Thema:

1. Microsoft Safety Scanner Question - Similar Threads - Microsoft Safety Scanner

2. question on microsoft safety scanner

in Windows 10 Gaming
    question on microsoft safety scanner: When I use the tool to scan it said I had five infections but it didn't remove them it just ended and I went to the log file and it said this stipular code I was not sure if this is just normal return code 0 0x0 So I'm just wondering if anybody knows what this actually means...
  3. question on microsoft safety scanner

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    question on microsoft safety scanner: When I use the tool to scan it said I had five infections but it didn't remove them it just ended and I went to the log file and it said this stipular code I was not sure if this is just normal return code 0 0x0 So I'm just wondering if anybody knows what this actually means...
  4. question on microsoft safety scanner

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  5. Microsoft safety scanner

Microsoft safety scanner: Microsoft safety scanner encuentra 55 archivos infectados durante el proceso, pero al final dice que NO detectó nada, no ejecuta ninguna acción.Atte.Leonidas https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-safety-scanner/5976b64d-7f1e-4707-9a84-50f108575baa
  6. Microsoft Safety Scanner Question

Microsoft Safety Scanner Question: I recently ran the Microsoft Safety Scanner MSERT.exe file to try and find what is going on with my computer since Windows Defender has not found anything.During the scan, it shows the files scanned, threats, time elapsed, etc.. And during the scan, it shows that I have had...
  7. Microsoft Safety Scanner

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Safety Scanner: Hi all,I recently downloaded Microsoft Safety Scanner, just to make sure all was well.This is the result of the first pageYou will notice it says 2 files are infected.The end of the scan shows a different result however.I ran this test twice with the same results. Just...
  8. Microsoft Safety Scanner

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Safety Scanner: Hi all,I recently downloaded Microsoft Safety Scanner, just to make sure all was well.This is the result of the first pageYou will notice it says 2 files are infected.The end of the scan shows a different result however.I ran this test twice with the same results. Just...
  9. Microsoft Safety Scanner

Microsoft Safety Scanner: When doing a full scan using Microsoft Safety Scanner I can see 4 infections reported while the scan is running but the final report shows there were no viruses etc. What report is accurate please ?...
  10. Microsoft Safety Scanner question

Microsoft Safety Scanner question: Hi. I downloaded the MSERT and did a scan. It tells me I have 15 infected files [ATTACH] However after the scan completes it tells me I'm Ok. [ATTACH] What gives? Im I OK or not? If I have 15 infected files why does it say I'm Ok? If I'm Ok why does it say I have 15...