Windows 10: Microsoft Safety Scanner

Discus and support Microsoft Safety Scanner in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Safe Scanner detects 31 infected files, then at end of scan nothing detected. No removal page? Downloaded latest version & ran it several times with &... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by IhuntU, Oct 20, 2021.

1. IhuntU Win User

Microsoft Safety Scanner

Safe Scanner detects 31 infected files, then at end of scan nothing detected. No removal page? Downloaded latest version & ran it several times with & without internet connection, both the same. Norton360 full scan & Power Eraser says clean. Attachments below at different stages alerting of infected files during running scan but running way 2-fast 2 read. So where are those 31 infected files after the scan ends because as soon as I run another scan, those same 31 come up again while the scan is running.

:)

IhuntU, Oct 20, 2021
Thema:

Microsoft Safety Scanner

1. Microsoft Safety Scanner - Similar Threads - Microsoft Safety Scanner

2. Microsoft safety scanner

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft safety scanner: Hello, I have run a Microsoft safety scanner a number of times each scan yields the same result, 9 infected files, it does not allow me to view these files or inform me of their location I'm wondering if is there a process by which I can view these files. Thanks for the reply...
  3. Microsoft safety scanner

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Microsoft safety scanner: Hello, I have run a Microsoft safety scanner a number of times each scan yields the same result, 9 infected files, it does not allow me to view these files or inform me of their location I'm wondering if is there a process by which I can view these files. Thanks for the reply...
  4. Microsoft safety scanner

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Microsoft safety scanner: Microsoft safety scanner encuentra 55 archivos infectados durante el proceso, pero al final dice que NO detectó nada, no ejecuta ninguna acción.Atte.Leonidas https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-safety-scanner/5976b64d-7f1e-4707-9a84-50f108575baa
  5. SAFETY SCANNER MICROSOFT?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    SAFETY SCANNER MICROSOFT?: Hi I just ran Microsoft safety scanner full scan saw 12 infected files while it was scanning said it would give me a report at the end of the scan did not give me a report just said finished scanning? Thank you TIMMY 2 TOES...
  6. Microsoft Safety Scanner

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Safety Scanner: Hi all,I recently downloaded Microsoft Safety Scanner, just to make sure all was well.This is the result of the first pageYou will notice it says 2 files are infected.The end of the scan shows a different result however.I ran this test twice with the same results. Just...
  7. Microsoft Safety Scanner

Microsoft Safety Scanner: Hi all,I recently downloaded Microsoft Safety Scanner, just to make sure all was well.This is the result of the first pageYou will notice it says 2 files are infected.The end of the scan shows a different result however.I ran this test twice with the same results. Just...
  8. Microsoft Safety Scanner

Microsoft Safety Scanner: When full scanning with Microsoft Safety Scanner, it displayed 98 infected files but on completion of the scan it showed "no viruses, spyware, and other potentially unwanted software". Did Microsoft automatically delete these infected files? Or did I just waste 7 hours...
  9. Microsoft safety scanner

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Microsoft safety scanner: After a lengthy scan the outcome was it completed successfully with no virus's etc. So how did it avoid the virus Trojan Win 32/ Malgent MSR still showing in the Windows Defender icon in the taskbar. This virus is continuous, on start, and have to use Defender to quarantine...
  10. Microsoft Safety Scanner

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Microsoft Safety Scanner: When doing a full scan using Microsoft Safety Scanner I can see 4 infections reported while the scan is running but the final report shows there were no viruses etc. What report is accurate please ?...