Windows 10: Microsoft said to have acquired Sunrise, a popular calendar for iOS...

Discus and support Microsoft said to have acquired Sunrise, a popular calendar for iOS... in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; Microsoft is said to have purchased another app - this time around, it is Sunrise, a popular calendar app for both iOS and Android. This is the second... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by labeeman, Feb 3, 2015.

1. labeeman Win User

Microsoft said to have acquired Sunrise, a popular calendar for iOS...

Source

:)

labeeman, Feb 3, 2015
  2. Entegy Win User

Solution to Windows Phone App "Problem"

You assume that most of this hasn't been done. It has. Developers of the most popular apps on iOS and Android have still said no, even if Microsoft offered to make the app.

Some developers just don't want to be on WP.

Entegy, Feb 3, 2015
  3. sunrise app for win 10 mobile?

Wondering if there is any plqns to develop a sunrise calendar app for win 10? I hope so. If Microsoft is ignoring apps fot their own phone, i will stop supporting them.

gregorynorris, Feb 3, 2015
  4. Jackalito Win User

Hopefully, they will create a better calendar app for Windows 10. I'm currently using OneCalendar from the Microsoft Store. It's free and capable of handling different calendar accounts, including those from Google.

Jackalito, Feb 4, 2015
Thema:

1. Microsoft said to have acquired Sunrise, a popular calendar for iOS... - Similar Threads - Microsoft said acquired

2. microsoft store Acquiring license issue

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    microsoft store Acquiring license issue: How to get microsoft store Acquiring license ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-store-acquiring-license-issue/ad1408ba-bf56-4e0b-9ccd-1ea24582f677
  3. microsoft store Acquiring license issue

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    microsoft store Acquiring license issue: How to get microsoft store Acquiring license ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-store-acquiring-license-issue/ad1408ba-bf56-4e0b-9ccd-1ea24582f677
  4. Microsoft store stuck at acquiring license

Microsoft store stuck at acquiring license: Hey there, few days ago i just tried to install some apps from microsoft store, but it just stuck at acquiring license, i tried tomorrow, still the same, i tried wsreset, still same. I have no idea what to do next, any help will be appreciated! Thanks~...
  5. Microsoft store stuck at acquiring license

Microsoft store stuck at acquiring license: I got a new pc recently with windows 10 and discovered the Microsoft store, seemed pretty cool. It worked fine for a while but then it didn't. Whenever I try to update an app it gets stuck at acquiring license and doesn't move on from that step, when I try to download an app...
  6. Microsoft acquires Zenimax

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft acquires Zenimax: BBC news link Microsoft buys Fallout creator Bethesda for $7.5bn - BBC News 164915
  7. Microsoft Store Acquiring Licence

Microsoft Store Acquiring Licence: The title is self-explanatory , I tried everything to resolve it Powershell command , WSReset and even clear the cache. Just help me https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-store-acquiring-licence/d23f1727-d597-4884-8f52-266e552e41dc"
  8. Microsoft to acquire GitHub for $7.5 billion

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft to acquire GitHub for $7.5 billion: Tweet — Twitter API (@user) View on Twiiter[/quote] [quote] Today, we announced an agreement to acquire GitHub, the world’s leading software development platform. I want to share what this acquisition will mean for our industry and for developers. The era of the...
  9. Microsoft to acquire GitHub

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft to acquire GitHub: Tweet — Twitter API (@user) View on Twiiter[/quote] [quote] Today, we announced an agreement to acquire GitHub, the world’s leading software development platform. I want to share what this acquisition will mean for our industry and for developers. The era of the...
  10. Share Outlook.com Calendar with Native iOS Calendar App

in Browsers and Email
    Share Outlook.com Calendar with Native iOS Calendar App: I'm trying to separate my personal (iCloud) and work (Outlook.com) calendars. Because I work varying shifts and have a lot of work requirements (meetings, lectures, etc.), my wife needs to view these when she is scheduling things. I found the share calendar option (which...