Microsoft said to have acquired Sunrise, a popular calendar for iOS...

Discus and support Microsoft said to have acquired Sunrise, a popular calendar for iOS... in Windows 10 News on Windows 10 Forums to solve the problem; Microsoft is said to have purchased another app - this time around, it is Sunrise, a popular calendar app for both iOS and Android. This is the second... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by labeeman, Feb 4, 2015.

1. labeeman Win User

Source

:)

labeeman, Feb 4, 2015
  2. Entegy Win User

Solution to Windows Phone App "Problem"

You assume that most of this hasn't been done. It has. Developers of the most popular apps on iOS and Android have still said no, even if Microsoft offered to make the app.

Some developers just don't want to be on WP.

Entegy, Feb 4, 2015
  3. gregorynorris Win User
    sunrise app for win 10 mobile?

Wondering if there is any plqns to develop a sunrise calendar app for win 10? I hope so. If Microsoft is ignoring apps fot their own phone, i will stop supporting them.

gregorynorris, Feb 4, 2015
  4. Jackalito Win User

Hopefully, they will create a better calendar app for Windows 10. I'm currently using OneCalendar from the Microsoft Store. It's free and capable of handling different calendar accounts, including those from Google.

Jackalito, Feb 4, 2015
Thema:

Microsoft said to have acquired Sunrise, a popular calendar for iOS... - Similar Threads - Microsoft said acquired

1. Identifying PC's from Digital Activation in microsoft account

in Windows 10 News
    Identifying PC's from Digital Activation in microsoft account: Hello, I have far too many PC's in the house, and most have Full Retail versions of Windows 7 upgraded to Windows 10. To help me manage the digital entitlements/activations I used a single Microsoft account to keep all my digital licences in. Thought I was being clever, but...
  2. Microsoft Office 2010, Product Key in caps?

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft Office 2010, Product Key in caps?: The subject says it all. I could not finish installation of Microsoft Office 2010. I have the Product Key but don't know if the maximum number of uses has been met. The website that the installation sent me to for entering the product key said that upper or lower case was ok....
  3. Microsoft To-Do for Windows 10 updated with improvements

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft To-Do for Windows 10 updated with improvements: Microsoft recently added list sharing feature to To-Do app for Windows 10, Android and iOS. Today, Microsoft To-Do is receiving yet another update with several improvements and fixes for the reported bugs. Microsoft To-do for Windows 10 has been updated to version...
  4. Ebay Seller Said to Call Microsoft to Activate Win 8.1.. Is this True?

in Windows 10 News
    Ebay Seller Said to Call Microsoft to Activate Win 8.1.. Is this True?: I contacted an ebay seller who is selling a win 8.1 product key. He emailed me saying that I need to activate the win 8.1 product key by calling microsoft and entering the key over the phone. Is this correct? This is his entire email: New message: Yes, You can use the...
  5. Microsoft Surface Book - who said Laptop was dead

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft Surface Book - who said Laptop was dead: Hi there Who said the laptop was dead -- Ms IMO have got this just right -- not cheap and very definitely a PRO machine - but well worthy as a MacBook competitor. Looks also a lot more rugged that the original tablet type "Vanilla" Surface Slab. Surface Book - The...
  6. Windows 9 said to be free (again), this time by Microsoft

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 9 said to be free (again), this time by Microsoft: We have been hearing for some time that Windows 9 could be free, and thanks to a Microsoft official in Indonesia, the rumors are looking like they will be true. The information is said to come from Andreas Diantoro, who, according to his LinkedIn profile, is the president of...
  7. This is What Microsoft Said About Progressive Web Apps at Build 2017

in Windows 10 News
    This is What Microsoft Said About Progressive Web Apps at Build 2017: As you may know, I’ve predicted that Progressive Web Apps (PWAs) and other hybrid Windows Store apps will be much more popular than Universal Windows Platform (UWP) apps on Windows 10. So what did Microsoft say—if anything—about PWAs at Build 2017? It’s a fair question...
Microsoft said to have acquired Sunrise, a popular calendar for iOS... solved