Microsoft said to have acquired Sunrise, a popular calendar for iOS...

Discus and support Microsoft said to have acquired Sunrise, a popular calendar for iOS... in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; Microsoft is said to have purchased another app - this time around, it is Sunrise, a popular calendar app for both iOS and Android. This is the second... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by labeeman, Feb 3, 2015.

1. labeeman Win User

Source

:)

labeeman, Feb 3, 2015
  2. Entegy Win User

Solution to Windows Phone App "Problem"

You assume that most of this hasn't been done. It has. Developers of the most popular apps on iOS and Android have still said no, even if Microsoft offered to make the app.

Some developers just don't want to be on WP.

Entegy, Feb 3, 2015
  3. gregorynorris Win User
    sunrise app for win 10 mobile?

Wondering if there is any plqns to develop a sunrise calendar app for win 10? I hope so. If Microsoft is ignoring apps fot their own phone, i will stop supporting them.

gregorynorris, Feb 3, 2015
  4. Jackalito Win User

Hopefully, they will create a better calendar app for Windows 10. I'm currently using OneCalendar from the Microsoft Store. It's free and capable of handling different calendar accounts, including those from Google.

Jackalito, Feb 4, 2015
Thema:

1. Microsoft said to have acquired Sunrise, a popular calendar for iOS... - Similar Threads - Microsoft said acquired

2. Microsoft Photos is totally broken. Can't show OneDrive Albums ,High CPU usage, Indexing...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Photos is totally broken. Can't show OneDrive Albums ,High CPU usage, Indexing...: Got my laptop back from service center, reset Windows and start over. Microsoft Photos can never show my OneDrive photo albums. It can display photos stored in OneDrive even it says cannot connect. App closes by itself frequently. I have years of photos in my OneDrive in...
  3. keybord function seem to have switched

in Windows 10 Customization
    keybord function seem to have switched: I have a problem with my key board when i use the shortcut ALT+F4 it doesn't close and the Fn isnt working like it's supposed to when i combine it with other keys...
  4. Lost icon for volume ,have windows 10

in Windows 10 Customization
    Lost icon for volume ,have windows 10: lost icon for volume for windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-start/lost-icon-for-volume-have-windows-10/bd0f9b03-1ba8-4840-acad-6524c018d0a1
  5. Overdue Microsoft refund.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Overdue Microsoft refund.: I am trying to contact "Kathy Jackson" at Microsoft for a refund I paid 05/06/18 for Microsoft tech support. She left a message to call her for a refund but the phone number she left is continually busy! I've been trying for several days. Very frustrating!!...
  6. Have a huge audio problem, need help

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Have a huge audio problem, need help: Hello everyone. I have a massive audio problem. Im using a HP pavilion laptop which has a integrated audio device. However, one day the audio stopped. The audio service is not running and no audio device is detectable. Heres whats i first stumbled upon: [ATTACH]...
  7. Mixed Reality viewer is not recognizing my camera besides I have last gen laptop 2018

Mixed Reality viewer is not recognizing my camera besides I have last gen laptop 2018: Hi ! I have a HP Spectre x360 8th gen core i7 mx150, my camera is a HP Wide Vision FHD IR Camera with Dual array digital microphone. How can I solve this? I already have allowed the access to the camera in Settings to the Mixed Reality Viewer, all my drivers are updated and...
  8. WIN 10 Email and Calendar APP

WIN 10 Email and Calendar APP: After last update on Windows Slow Ring I can not add email or update any accounts in both Calendar and Email, very frustrating. I need to add email account back in to APP with updated password. How can I fix, I removed APP and reinstalled still no help....
  9. No WiFi and cannot sign into microsoft account

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    No WiFi and cannot sign into microsoft account: Hi, After one of the Windows 10 updates in my Asus laptop the Wifi stopped working. And though the ehternet is working fine and I am able to browse and send/receive mails using outlook the network adaptor status says "Disconnected" (under Network Status -> View Network...
  10. I have no sound on my new windows computer. Please help me.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I have no sound on my new windows computer. Please help me.: I have a new Windows 10 computer. There is no sound coming form the computer. Please advise how to get sound. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-performance/i-have-no-sound-on-my-new-windows-computer-please/0d5802ac-3ce6-4490-b1ea-65184925de8e