Windows 10: Microsoft said to have acquired Sunrise, a popular calendar for iOS...

Discus and support Microsoft said to have acquired Sunrise, a popular calendar for iOS... in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; Microsoft is said to have purchased another app - this time around, it is Sunrise, a popular calendar app for both iOS and Android. This is the second... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by labeeman, Feb 3, 2015.

1. labeeman Win User

Microsoft said to have acquired Sunrise, a popular calendar for iOS...

Source

:)

labeeman, Feb 3, 2015
  2. Entegy Win User

Solution to Windows Phone App "Problem"

You assume that most of this hasn't been done. It has. Developers of the most popular apps on iOS and Android have still said no, even if Microsoft offered to make the app.

Some developers just don't want to be on WP.

Entegy, Feb 3, 2015
  3. sunrise app for win 10 mobile?

Wondering if there is any plqns to develop a sunrise calendar app for win 10? I hope so. If Microsoft is ignoring apps fot their own phone, i will stop supporting them.

gregorynorris, Feb 3, 2015
  4. Jackalito Win User

Hopefully, they will create a better calendar app for Windows 10. I'm currently using OneCalendar from the Microsoft Store. It's free and capable of handling different calendar accounts, including those from Google.

Jackalito, Feb 4, 2015
Thema:

1. Microsoft said to have acquired Sunrise, a popular calendar for iOS... - Similar Threads - Microsoft said acquired

2. Microsoft password said to be incorrect when it Isn't.

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Microsoft password said to be incorrect when it Isn't.: I can't log in to the Microsoft account on my laptop with the correct password either. Has anybody solved this problem yet? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-password-said-to-be-incorrect-when-it/978a9dd7-75e1-44f8-8afd-996decada244
  3. Microsoft Edge calendar

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Edge calendar: Since Chrome is making my Monitor black out I am going to the Microsoft Edge Calendar. Can download my appointments and events from Google Calendar to the Edge calendar?...
  4. Someone Called and said I have been Hacked!!

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Someone Called and said I have been Hacked!!: Split from this thread. I have a slightly different question concerning malware and hope you can give me some insight on it. A company called Cisco Hub called me advising me I had been hacked by someone from China, I was given an IP Address which I do not have now. They...
  5. Microsoft to acquire GitHub for $7.5 billion

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft to acquire GitHub for $7.5 billion: Tweet — Twitter API (@user) View on Twiiter[/quote] [quote] Today, we announced an agreement to acquire GitHub, the world’s leading software development platform. I want to share what this acquisition will mean for our industry and for developers. The era of the...
  6. Microsoft to acquire GitHub

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft to acquire GitHub: Tweet — Twitter API (@user) View on Twiiter[/quote] [quote] Today, we announced an agreement to acquire GitHub, the world’s leading software development platform. I want to share what this acquisition will mean for our industry and for developers. The era of the...
  7. Share Outlook.com Calendar with Native iOS Calendar App

in Browsers and Email
    Share Outlook.com Calendar with Native iOS Calendar App: I'm trying to separate my personal (iCloud) and work (Outlook.com) calendars. Because I work varying shifts and have a lot of work requirements (meetings, lectures, etc.), my wife needs to view these when she is scheduling things. I found the share calendar option (which...
  8. Most popular browser for...

in Browsers and Email
    Most popular browser for...: Less than half of all Windows users use Explorer. That makes Explorer the world's most popular browser for downloading another browser. 48430
  9. Microsoft HoloLens featured in Popular Mechanics Breakthrough Awards

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft HoloLens featured in Popular Mechanics Breakthrough Awards: We are honored to share that Microsoft HoloLens has been selected for Popular Mechanics’ 2016 Breakthrough Awards, which recognize the technology and innovators “who’ve made the world a little better this year.” Our commercial and developer partners are already utilizing...
  10. Microsoft acquires messaging app vendor Wand Labs

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft acquires messaging app vendor Wand Labs: I am pleased to announce that Microsoft has acquired messaging app developer Wand Labs. This acquisition accelerates our vision and strategy for Conversation as a Platform, which Satya Nadella introduced at our Build 2016 conference in March. Wand Labs’ technology and...