Windows 10: Microsoft sandbox stoped working

Discus and support Microsoft sandbox stoped working in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; i recently update to may update(1903) with update assistant. i enable Microsoft sandbox it even worked few times but suddenly stop working giving an... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by SAMIREHMAN2, May 26, 2019.

1. Microsoft sandbox stoped working

i recently update to may update(1903) with update assistant. i enable Microsoft sandbox it even worked few times but suddenly stop working giving an error . failed to start. i tried to disable and enable again but nothing happens Microsoft sandbox stoped working a4b97a9e-272e-426c-b6b2-f094c6ce0a18?upload=true.png

:)

SAMIREHMAN2, May 26, 2019
  2. Mala_S Win User

Windows Defender of Windows 10 stoped working and is not turning on

Hello NasirMahmood1,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community forum.

Have you installed any third party anti-virus software?

Step 1: Turn Windows Defender Service On.

Initially, we need to check with the status of
    Windows Defender Service which might be stopping the defender to turn on.

• Press Windows key + R and type
      services.msc and press Enter key.
    • Search for Windows Defender Service and check if it has been started.
    • Right click on Windows Defender Service and click on
      Restart.

Step 2: Turn On Windows Defender Antivirus using Group Policy.

As you are on Windows 10 Pro build, I would suggest
    gpedit.msc
    settings from the following link and set it to Disabled or not configured to
    turn on real time protection setting. Follow the steps mentioned under
    Disable real-time protection from the article-
    Enable and configure antivirus always-on protection and monitoring

Hope it helps.

Regards,

Mala S

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Mala_S, May 26, 2019
  3. Arun B J Win User
    windows 10 touchpad and mouse stoped working

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern and will assist you to resolve this issue.

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

Step 1: Windows 10 has a built-in troubleshooter to check and fix issues with hardware and devices. I would suggest you to run this troubleshooter to check if the issue
    is with your device. Refer these steps:

• Press Windows key +X, select Control panel.

• Change the view by option on the top right to Large icons.

• Click on troubleshooting and click on the view all option on the left panel.

• Run the Hardware and devices troubleshooter.

Step 2: And also I suggest you to update all the touchpad driver from the manufacturer web site and check if it helps.

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help

Arun B J, May 26, 2019
  4. regan1985 Win User

Microsoft sandbox stoped working

sound stoped working

for some reason today my sound stoped working with no change to anything, i noticed when i plug in the jacks at the back nothing happends so reltek manager doesnt show anything connected. am i right in thinking theres a common problem with my mobo that teh sound overheats

regan1985, May 26, 2019
Thema:

Microsoft sandbox stoped working

1. Microsoft sandbox stoped working - Similar Threads - Microsoft sandbox stoped

2. sandbox not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    sandbox not working: Hi, I upgraded to windows 11 pro from windows 11 Home single language and i also used an activation key for windows 11 pro. After turning on windows sandbox in the optional features windows sandbox is still not showing when I search it pls help...
  3. sandbox not working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    sandbox not working: Hi, I upgraded to windows 11 pro from windows 11 Home single language and i also used an activation key for windows 11 pro. After turning on windows sandbox in the optional features windows sandbox is still not showing when I search it pls help...
  4. Fingerprint sensor stoped working

Fingerprint sensor stoped working: Dear all,After some Windows 10 update I guess ..., the fingerprint reader stopped working.The oldest record from the Event manager is:Log Name: Microsoft-Windows-Kernel-PnP/ConfigurationSource: Microsoft-Windows-Kernel-PnPDate: 15/09/2021 10:32:55Event ID: 41Task Category:...
  5. Microsoft SandBox

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Microsoft SandBox: Hello,Is there a possibility to activate a mail client in microsoft sandbox, if it is not connected to the internet. This is to safely open e-mails and to look at the effective links, attachments and properties of the e-mail.I have already configured a custom sandbox, so that...
  6. Sandbox not working

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Sandbox not working: [ATTACH] I have recently started messing around with windows sandbox and I wanted to enable VGPU. It didn't work and I think the problem has to do with sandbox not having the correct WDDM version. (I believe it is required to have version 2.6) But currently it is at 1.3...
  7. microsoft printer driver stoped working

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    microsoft printer driver stoped working: microsoft printer driver stoped working after upgrade https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-printer-driver-stoped-working/bb05572d-a020-49be-95e3-3895360f6dfa
  8. touchpad stoped working

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    touchpad stoped working: Hi, my touchpad stoped working, so I have looked for some solution, I have found the microsoft's advise, open device manager, click on mouse and pointing devices... and I have discovered, that the touchpad app is just dissapeard from one day to another. What can I do now?...
  9. Mircosoft photos stoped working

Mircosoft photos stoped working: Every time I try to open photos it says system file error (-2147219196). video's work just fine. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/apps_windows_10-photos/mircosoft-photos-stoped-working/9daef644-f566-4a07-a671-cdcd48b2fb7d
  10. Device Cenus Stoped Working

in Windows 10 Support
    Device Cenus Stoped Working: Like title say i get this error every day on specific hour,i don't know why i get this in the first place,the problem was appeared after June Cumulative Update and its keeps appear in my reliability monitor every day,its kinda frustrating because i do not know how to fix it....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows sandbox not working