Windows 10: Microsoft Savety Scanner says first 9 infected files and ends with no infected files.

Discus and support Microsoft Savety Scanner says first 9 infected files and ends with no infected files. in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; While scanning Microsoft Savety Scanner says first 9 infected files and ends with no infected files. How cab this be? [ATTACH] [ATTACH]... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by hugohaasje, Apr 15, 2021.

1. Microsoft Savety Scanner says first 9 infected files and ends with no infected files.

While scanning Microsoft Savety Scanner says first 9 infected files and ends with no infected files. How cab this be?

Microsoft Savety Scanner says first 9 infected files and ends with no infected files. def6e4c6-b94c-4b4e-bbf6-2def66ec043e?upload=true.jpg

Microsoft Savety Scanner says first 9 infected files and ends with no infected files. 3499490c-2669-4d00-9ceb-7999703910f9?upload=true.jpg

:)

hugohaasje, Apr 15, 2021
  2. mdo0 Win User

When running the malicious software removal tool, it says that I have 2 infected files whilst scanning, but then at the end it says that there were no infected files.

When running the malicious software removal tool, it says that I have 2 infected files whilst scanning, but then at the end it says that there were no infected files. This happens with the quick scan and the full scan. What does this mean? I've seen other
    responses where people have said that the tool has deleted these two files, but it always says that there are two files.

3. How to remove files infected with .Zepto

Hi,

I would like to inform you that if the system is infected with virus,
    I suggest you to run a full scan of your computer using Microsoft Security Scanner and check if it helps.

Microsoft Safety Scanner Download - Windows security

Note: Any data files that are infected may only be cleaned by deleting the file entirely, which means there is a potential for data loss.

Hope the information helps. Let us know if you need further assistance. We will be happy to help.

Thank you.

Krishna Prasobh V, Apr 15, 2021
  4. kushalrao Win User

Microsoft Savety Scanner says first 9 infected files and ends with no infected files.

Solution for infected files

When I am Scanning in Microsoft Safety scanner I got 3 infected files which are BrowserModifier:Win32DefaultTab,BrowserModifier:Win32/ShopperProCby,BrowserModifier:Win32/SupTab are Partially removed.How to remove permanently?

kushalrao, Apr 15, 2021
Thema:

Microsoft Savety Scanner says first 9 infected files and ends with no infected files.

1. Microsoft Savety Scanner says first 9 infected files and ends with no infected files. - Similar Threads - Microsoft Savety Scanner

2. Explanation of Microsoft Security Scanner for infected files

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Explanation of Microsoft Security Scanner for infected files: I noticed that my PC has been running slower lately and decided to do several security scans with the available Microsoft tools. Through the Virus and Threat Protection on the Windows Security it found this virus Trojan:Script/Wacatac.B!ml.After having the script stated above...
  3. Explanation of Microsoft Security Scanner for infected files

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Explanation of Microsoft Security Scanner for infected files: I noticed that my PC has been running slower lately and decided to do several security scans with the available Microsoft tools. Through the Virus and Threat Protection on the Windows Security it found this virus Trojan:Script/Wacatac.B!ml.After having the script stated above...
  4. Microsoft Safety Scanner > Files Infected count

Microsoft Safety Scanner > Files Infected count: There's a bit of a UX problem with the scanner. As it is running it may encounter files that are suspected of being infected but indicate a count as: "Files Infected: XX"This suggests the files are infected and apparently no list of these potentially infected files are...
  5. Why does Microsoft Safety Scanner Find Infected Files but the summary at the end says no...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why does Microsoft Safety Scanner Find Infected Files but the summary at the end says no...: Title of this question says it all. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-does-microsoft-safety-scanner-find-infected/4bdf69e5-951a-4003-8dec-bfaa571bfb52
  6. Why does Microsoft Safety Scanner Find Infected Files but the summary at the end says no...

Why does Microsoft Safety Scanner Find Infected Files but the summary at the end says no...: Title of this question says it all. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-does-microsoft-safety-scanner-find-infected/4bdf69e5-951a-4003-8dec-bfaa571bfb52
  7. Microsoft safety scanner 1.355.787.0 infected files

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Microsoft safety scanner 1.355.787.0 infected files: When running a safety scan I found 2 infected files the scan said everything is clean but they are still there. These have me extremely paranoid, should I just wipe the full drive and reinstall windows?! I am unsure if it's doing any harm and this is the only scanner that...
  8. Microsoft safety scanner 1.355.787.0 infected files

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft safety scanner 1.355.787.0 infected files: When running a safety scan I found 2 infected files the scan said everything is clean but they are still there. These have me extremely paranoid, should I just wipe the full drive and reinstall windows?! I am unsure if it's doing any harm and this is the only scanner that...
  9. Microsoft safety scanner 1.355.787.0 infected files

10. Microsoft Security Scanner - During scan displayed "Infected Files: 9" at end of scan "no...

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Microsoft Security Scanner - During scan displayed "Infected Files: 9" at end of scan "no...: Hello,During Microsoft Security Scanner scan the application indicated "Files Infected: 9", but when it stopped, I saw the message "The scan completed successfully and no viruses, spyware, and other potentially unwanted software was detected."I recorded the application at...