Windows 10: Microsoft saying I don't have any applicable devices linked to my account to download a...

Discus and support Microsoft saying I don't have any applicable devices linked to my account to download a... in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; I've purchased Minecraft from the Microsoft Store, via a link from the Xbox Console Companion included with my laptop, but it comes up with the error... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by JaneK_836, Apr 6, 2020.

1. JaneK_836 Win User

Microsoft saying I don't have any applicable devices linked to my account to download a...

I've purchased Minecraft from the Microsoft Store, via a link from the Xbox Console Companion included with my laptop, but it comes up with the error message above.

I've trawled the internet to try to resolve it. I've manually updated windows to the latest. I've checked that my laptop does come up as a device linked to my Microsoft account.

I've never uploaded a game to my laptop, so am presuming/hoping I'm missing something simple.

I thought it as a simple promise to my son, and now he's been begging me for 2 days! Haha

:)

JaneK_836, Apr 6, 2020

2. ‘No applicable devices linked to Microsoft account’

stonephuong, Apr 6, 2020
  3. ‘No applicable devices linked to Microsoft account’

Hello Greg,

I recently upgraded to Xbox Game Pass Ultimate. When I try to install a game, while signed into my account, from the MS webpage, I get a dialog box stating:

Where do you want to install?

It looks like you don’t have any applicable device(s) linked to your Microsoft account. To install, sign in on a device with your Microsoft account.

My account manger shows my PC on my devices' listing page. I linked to the manager using the same account, which displays "My account login" on both the page trying to install and the devices listing. Apparently the dialog cannot access the devices linked
    to my account.

When I did not use the "...." -> "Install on my devices" and just clicked "Install/play" the install did kick off and is apparently working.

Chillin369, Apr 6, 2020
  4. hcameron9 Win User

Microsoft saying I don't have any applicable devices linked to my account to download a...

It looks like you don’t have any applicable device(s) linked to your Microsoft account.

Very frustrated, I just purchased Minecraft for Windows 10 from the Microsoft store, but when it gets to the install step, I get: It looks like you don’t have any applicable device(s) linked to your Microsoft account.
    To install, sign in on a device with your Microsoft account.

But I am signed in, the PC shows up on my list of devices and I'm attempting to download it to that same PC listed. It's linked but refuses to allow my purchase to be downloaded. I've gone through the Get More Info
    section but nothing helps. The device is listed with "No issues found" but I'm at a loss as to how to get my purchase installed. This has to be an issue someone else has run into, what's the solution? Thanks!

hcameron9, Apr 6, 2020
Thema:

1. Microsoft saying I don't have any applicable devices linked to my account to download a... - Similar Threads - Microsoft saying don't

2. don’t have any applicable devices linked to your Microsoft account.

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    don’t have any applicable devices linked to your Microsoft account.: Hi i have tried all the suggestions i can find while googling this issue. I was unable to delete the datastore.edb because it keeps saying its in use. so i googled how to fix that and that didnt work either. so im completely stuck i purchased the gamepass and cant download...
  3. App Download Problem: 'Don't Have Applicable Devices Linked to Microsoft Account' ....But...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    App Download Problem: 'Don't Have Applicable Devices Linked to Microsoft Account' ....But...: I'm trying to install Roblox on my daughters new laptop. I've added the laptop as a device in my microsoft account and it shows up in there but when trying to install the app it says: 'It looks like you don’t have any applicable devices linked to your Microsoft account. To...
  4. It looks like you don't have any applicable devices linked to your Microsoft account. To...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    It looks like you don't have any applicable devices linked to your Microsoft account. To...: I am trying to download games onto my Laptop, but, its keep saying "It looks like you don't have any applicable devices linked to your Microsoft account. To install, sign in on a device with your Microsoft account." and the install button cannot be clicked, and yes my...
  5. "it looks like you don't have any applicable devices linked to your microsoft account"

"it looks like you don't have any applicable devices linked to your microsoft account": Hello, I recently formatted my laptop. I had purchased many apps back then before formatting, but now when I want to install them, it says "it looks like you don't have any applicable devices linked to your microsoft account". I checked my microsoft account on my pc many...
  6. MS Store says I don't have any applicable devices linked to this account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    MS Store says I don't have any applicable devices linked to this account: Bought Minecraft from the MS Store and am trying to install it on my PC. The account page shows my PC listed as the sole device linked to the account, but when I try to hit the Install button, I'm told that I have "No applicable devices linked to this account". I've...
  7. It looks like you don't have any applicable devices linked to your Microsoft account.

It looks like you don't have any applicable devices linked to your Microsoft account.: I don't know why, but i already sign in and have my device in it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/it-looks-like-you-dont-have-any-applicable-devices/951c34d3-39e4-4ad4-b88b-0f5d0a8a3837
  8. It says that I don’t have any applicable devices linked to my Microsoft account even though...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    It says that I don’t have any applicable devices linked to my Microsoft account even though...: It says that I don’t have any applicable devices linked to my Microsoft account even though my Microsoft account is clearly linked. I bought Minecraft and it says that I own the game, but when I click "Install on my devices," it tells me my Microsoft Account isn't linked to...
  9. It looks like you don't have any applicable devices linked to your Microsoft account.

It looks like you don't have any applicable devices linked to your Microsoft account.: i tried to download paint 3d, but it said It looks like you don't have any applicable devices linked to your Microsoft account. i tried to link a device and it told me to go to accounts > your info. i went to accounts and...there was no where that said 'more info.' it...
  10. It looks like you don't have any applicable device(s) linked to your Microsoft account. To...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    It looks like you don't have any applicable device(s) linked to your Microsoft account. To...: So I bought Minecraft the master collection on the Microsoft store website and tried to install it on my pc but i keep getting this message. "It looks like you don't have any applicable device(s) linked to your Microsoft account. To install, sign in on a device with your...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. what is applicable devices