Windows 10: Microsoft says "no internet" but I have internet

Discus and support Microsoft says "no internet" but I have internet in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; This has been going on for months at this point. Whenever I log into our desk top computer, my Microsoft account says it needs attention and for me to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Steampunkygal, Jan 6, 2019.

1. Microsoft says "no internet" but I have internet

This has been going on for months at this point. Whenever I log into our desk top computer, my Microsoft account says it needs attention and for me to log in. When I click on the grey notification box in the lower right corner, it takes me to the menu where I click to log in and that is when it tells me there is no internet. However, I am using the internet on the desktop with zero issues minus getting all of my Microsoft items to be online. Considering I am a student and need access to the online templates, this is becoming a major pain. My laptop has no issues but being able to work on the larger screen is very beneficial.

The house is all wireless. There wasn't an issue until an update a couple months ago. What can I do to get my Microsoft office back online so I can effectively use everything?

:)

Steampunkygal, Jan 6, 2019
  2. mixa Win User

Microsoft Internet Explorer renamed to Windows Internet Explorer ?

Microsoft says "no internet" but I have internet wie1.png

Since version 7 of the world`s most popular web browser - Microsoft Internet Explorer was silently renamed to Windows Internet Explorer.Such a step from Microsoft is not a surprise since Internet Explorer is part of the Windows operation system for a long time.Obviously Microsoft corp. wants to state that Internet Explorer is already considered as a part of Windows and not as an external browser (remember the IE and WMP law issues last year!?).

mixa, Jan 6, 2019
  3. Strange problem with connectivity to internet

just checked but internet explorer isn't in list in programms and features in control panel. *Frown Microsoft says "no internet" but I have internet :(

freebird_9924, Jan 6, 2019
  4. KainXS Win User

Microsoft says "no internet" but I have internet

Stop the Internet Blacklist

If I had to guess I would say the IANA controls the internet and it has ties to the US Government

its been a problem for a long time that should be fixed before they step into this pile of horsesh*t

KainXS, Jan 6, 2019
Thema:

Microsoft says "no internet" but I have internet

1. Microsoft says "no internet" but I have internet - Similar Threads - Microsoft says internet

2. Microsoft store saying no internet when connected to the internet.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft store saying no internet when connected to the internet.: This is what i get after uninstalling and reinstalling the app. NOTHING works and i honestly have no fu8king idea of what to do. Also i know it says no internet in the bottom, but i am connected to the internet, i think it is a visual bug....
  3. My PC says "No Internet, protected" but I have access to the Internet.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    My PC says "No Internet, protected" but I have access to the Internet.: I recently reinstalled Windows 10 and now Windows doesn't think I have internet. It will not be linked to my Microsoft account. MS Word, Edge, and One Notes are also having difficulty connecting to my account. But if I go to Edge, I can connect to the internet, my email, and...
  4. Windows says "No Internet Access" but I have Internet Access

Windows says "No Internet Access" but I have Internet Access: For around 2 days I have been having this issue where apparently I do not have internet access, but I do have internet access. [ATTACH] It is usually stuck like this for 20 minutes then figures out that it can connect to the internet.Running the troubleshooter just provides...
  5. Microsoft Store Says I have No Internet

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Store Says I have No Internet: I was looking to download a game i purchased a while ago, about a week ago i fully reset my laptop and it signed me out of all of my accounts, and now every time i try and log in to my personal account it says that i have no internet, even though i do, ive tried everything,...
  6. Internet says "no internet, secured" but I have some access to internet

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Internet says "no internet, secured" but I have some access to internet: I'm on Windows 10. It will say "no internet, secured" but I actually have access to most websites. However, some websites and applications won't work, including the Spotify app, the Outlook app, the Epic Games Launcher, and epicgames.com. These apps and sites will tell me I...
  7. Computer says no internet but I have internet?

Computer says no internet but I have internet?: Hello, I am having an issue with my desktop computer. It's running the latest version of Windows 10 in conjunction with an internet connection via ethernet cable and OpenVPN. When I am not connected to the VPN, the computer correctly recognizes that I have an internet...
  8. Windows says No Internet BUT I have internet cant access some microsoft services

Windows says No Internet BUT I have internet cant access some microsoft services: hi i am having weird problem i have windows 10 pro .so after update it shows that i dont have internet btw i can access websites do stuff but i cant some applications and access some features . i tried troubleshooter network reset etc but still doesnt help . then i deleted...
  9. Microsoft Store no internet connection, but I have internet.

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Store no internet connection, but I have internet.: I have searched the internet about this problem error ox800704cf. I have tried everything it suggested. Nothing works. My husband plays the Solitare Collection and is up set that I can't get it to work. Surely there is a simple fix for this problem. Can't send feedback...
  10. Windows says not connected, but i have internet.

Windows says not connected, but i have internet.: So I use a dsl pppoe connection to access internet. [ATTACH][ATTACH] But recently I discovered I can not access ms store or other metro apps. Even windows update is showing error. [ATTACH] Then when I check my settings it says not connected. Even though I am connected...