Windows 10: Microsoft Says Windows 10 19H2 Is Still Coming

Discus and support Microsoft Says Windows 10 19H2 Is Still Coming in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; As per Microsoft’s schedule, the fall feature update for Windows 10 is finalized in September and released in October. The public testing, which comes... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by DooGie, Jun 22, 2019.

1. DooGie Win User

Microsoft Says Windows 10 19H2 Is Still Coming

Read more: Microsoft Says Windows 10 19H2 Is Still Coming | Softpedia

Tweet

— Twitter API (@User) View on Twiiter[/quote]

DooGie, Jun 22, 2019

2. Microsoft Selects Dolby Audio for Windows 10

it would've been great if microsoft added HEVC decoders, LAV filters along with other codecs with Windows 10, and developing WMP to be better than VLC, KMPlayer and such sorts of media players.

Nevertheless, this is good step for microsoft, by far.

Analog_Interface, Jun 22, 2019
  3. rtwjunkie Win User
    my windows 10 oem didn't come with a product key

Dude, go to Newegg right now and read the questions and answers tab on Windows 10 OEM. The OEM copies that are listed there DO in fact, come on an optical disc. The flash drive ONLY comes on Retail copies.

rtwjunkie, Jun 22, 2019
  4. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

As you may already know, Windows 10 (as well as Windows 8) allow you to log in with a valid Microsoft account, instead of creating a local account that only works on your machine. However, you may prefer to keep a local account for privacy reasons. If you do, though, some Windows 10 features—like Cortana—may not work. Despite the default behavior, the Windows 10 Store is not one of them. You can still log in to your Microsoft account for just the Store without switching to a full Microsoft account. The process, however, is not terribly obvious. To do so, follow these steps:

• Launch the Store from your Start menu.
    • Click the user icon next to the search box.
    • Click “Sign-in” from the menu that appears.
    • Choose “Microsoft account” and log in like normal.
    • When the “Make it yours” box appears do not enter your password. Instead, click “Sign in to just this app instead.”
    from Lifehacker

Ahhzz, Jun 22, 2019
Thema:

1. Microsoft Says Windows 10 19H2 Is Still Coming - Similar Threads - Microsoft Says 19H2

2. Microsoft Mail that comes with Windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Mail that comes with Windows 10: I would like to use this, but have a couple of questions. Unfortunately, Microsoft doesn't seem to know it exists because there is no acknowledgement it exists within the tech support area. Not as itself, within Windows or Office. All I want to do is change the sort order...
  3. What’s New Update in Windows 10 19H2: What’s it?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    What’s New Update in Windows 10 19H2: What’s it?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Correct_Rub [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/ctuxpp/what8217s_new_update_in_windows_10_19h2_what8217s/
  4. Microsoft tests new improvements for Windows 10 19H2

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft tests new improvements for Windows 10 19H2: Microsoft has recently commenced the development of Windows 10 19H2, the fall 2019 update for the OS. Today, Microsoft has rolled out the second preview of Windows 10 19H2 to the Insiders and it comes with notable improvements, including support for voice assistants on the...
  5. Microsoft unveils its plans for Windows 10 19H2

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft unveils its plans for Windows 10 19H2: Microsoft unveiled plans for the next feature update for its Windows 10 operating system on July 1, 2019. The company released the May 2019 Update in May 2019 (duh) after pushing its release from an end of March early April 2019 release date to May. One reason for doing so...
  6. Possible 19H2 news

in Windows 10 News
    Possible 19H2 news: Softpedia had a small post about the progress of Windows 19H2 today. How much truth is in it I don't know but it's worth a read. Microsoft Says Windows 10 19H2 Is Still Coming 135286
  7. Microsoft will share more details about Windows 10 19H2 update soon

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft will share more details about Windows 10 19H2 update soon: Earlier this year, a rumour claimed that Windows 10 19H2 (Fall 2019 Update) could end up being a small update with not too many big changes. Microsoft not shipping any preview builds of Windows 10 19H2 seems to indicate this is the case. On the other hand, Windows 10 20H1 is...
  8. Windows 10 Pro 1903 still comes with crapware by default

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10 Pro 1903 still comes with crapware by default: When you install Windows 10 from scratch, some Universal Platform applications do get installed by default or at least linked in the Start Menu. That's true for Windows 10 Home, Pro and even Enterprise. Microsoft has been criticized in the past for pushing games to newly...
  9. Microsoft is not planning to release Windows 10 19H2 builds anytime soon

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft is not planning to release Windows 10 19H2 builds anytime soon: A new report published earlier this week revealed that Microsoft has already begun work on the next big update for Windows 10 which will released in October 2019. The next update to Windows 10 is arriving in April 2019 and the second big update of the year will be released in...
  10. Still waiting for my Windows 10 to come in.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Still waiting for my Windows 10 to come in.: My sister in California is updating her system right now to Windows 10. I live in upstate NY(Albany)-when does mine come in? Carol 12402

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows activation api 19H2